The METS just walked off the field in protest!

It's only a matter of time before this spreads beyond sports.
You think regular people who arent millionaire athletes trying to score PR points, are going to quit their jobs for BLM? :cuckoo:

I don't know who will be next. It may not be fast food employee's but it is going to spread.
Youre delusional. Most of the country hates BLM.

A large number once sided with "separate but equal also".

unnamed.png

You think regular people who arent millionaire athletes trying to score PR points, are going to quit their jobs for BLM? :cuckoo:

I don't know who will be next. It may not be fast food employee's but it is going to spread.

No one is going to suddenly be on board with BLM rioting all over the place. Never going to happen.

No one is going to suddenly be on board with BLM rioting all over the place. Never going to happen.

And yet there are many on board. If not it wouldn't be happening.

Yes, it's understandable and something the founders understood would happen from time to time.
What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
That statement was about the British ministry telling lies about the rebellion to such an extent that not only the British and the ministers believed their own lies but some of the American people. Not too different from today where the tyrannical Democrats coupled with the MSM 'ministry' has lied to such a point where they are starting to actually believe their own lies and have successfully hoodwinked a large portion of the American people into believing America is 'evil' and 'Orange Man Bad' is evil. If you ask me, Democrats need to be warned because, as Jefferson so eloquently pointed out, the Peoples 'tree of liberty' will ultimately be 'watered' with their blood.

We have a duly elected President which the Democrats have tried everything in their power to falsely accuse of being a 'tyrant' which is nothing more than bullshit. They have created violence and insurrection with their racist, divisive tactics. You are on the wrong side of this argument.

I'm taking a break from professional sports. F'ck 'em. But, I guess it's pretty easy for teams to walk off the field in protest with no fans are in the stands. Likewise, it's pretty easy for me to walk away when all my ticket money was refunded due to COVID-19. LOL See ya'll in 2021, maybe...

Yes, it's understandable and something the founders understood would happen from time to time.
What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
That statement was about the British ministry telling lies about the rebellion to such an extent that not only the British and the ministers believed their on lies but some of the American people. Not too different from today where the tyrannical Democrats coupled with the MSM 'ministry' has lied to such a point where they are starting to actually belive their own lies and have successfully hoodwinked a large portion of the American people into believing America is 'evil' and 'Orange Man Bad' is evil. If you ask me, Democrats need to be warned because, as Jefferson so eloquently pointed out, the Peoples 'tree of liberty' will ultimately be 'watered' with their blood.

We have a duly elected President which the Democrats have tried everything in their power to falsely accuse of being a 'tyrant' which is nothing more than bullshit. They have created violence and insurrection with their racist, divisive tactics. You are on the wrong side of this argument.

You didn't read very carefully what he said. It was not about one event. It was about what he understood the people would have to do from time to time. It's why the 2nd amendment was created.

Even tennis players are protesting. I could never in my wildest dreams imagine something so stupid

Devin Clark takes a knee, raises fist before UFC 250 bout amid George Floyd protests.

I called you bitch ass white boy as a joke. A black nba player called a white player that during a game the other day.

I saw that. It's unfortunate that he didn't get called out more than he did.

If the races were reversed the white player would have been suspended for the rest of the playoffs

Forum List

Back