The METS just walked off the field in protest!

Judge and jury? I simply stated a fact.

Rittenhouse, 17, is being held in Illinois where he lives.

How well do you suppose he is handling that?
When was he convicted? Oh yeah, by tyrants like you and the MSM. Your assumption is that he will be locked up for a long time from what you posted. I daresay if it were up to you and the MSM ya'll would be lynching the boy right now with no presumption of innocence, no trial, no nothing. Only your myopic, tyrannical summary judgement.

Last edited:
Judge and jury? I simply stated a fact.

Rittenhouse, 17, is being held in Illinois where he lives.

How well do you suppose he is handling that?
When was he convicted? Oh yeah, by tyrants like you.

Tyrants. Lol. At least the kid is lucky enough to get due process. Hell, he's lucky to be breathing.

He was able to shoot someone and walk home without ever being approached. Elijah McClain was killed for going to the store and buying an orange juice.

He was able to shoot someone and walk home without ever being approached. Elijah McClain was killed for going to the store and buying an orange juice.
The people that first shot at him, knocked him over also were able to walk home. Except for the ones he legally shot out of self defense. One had his fucking bicep blown off while trying to pull a gun on the kid, the other shot at him and got nailed in the noggin and assumed room temperature.

Tyrants. Lol. At least the kid is lucky enough to get due process. Hell, he's lucky to be breathing.
Yes TYRANTS. And you just proved you are one of them. What a stupid statement you just made and you probably don't even realize it.

Fuck you. You're defending an idiot kid that had no respect for firearms ownership. I have zero sympathy for whatever happens to him.

Professional sports are dead. I hope they all go broke.
You know what, Billy? I'm about as die hard a sports fan as you could ever find but as I sit here today I'll be brutally honest with you...I could care less about the NBA...or MLB...or even the NFL! The players are pampered assholes with zero loyalty to anyone but themselves and the owners are all in it for the money. I haven't been watching baseball or basketball and amazingly I don't miss it. Go ahead and walk out...I really don't care at this point and if "I" don't care...trust me there are a ton of other die hard sports fans that don't care either!

Pro sports will soon be the equivalent of working at a carwash.... about $10/hr and not much advancement potential... which seems fitting.... I'd much rather have a clean car than watch sweaty anti-American felons playing tree hockey.

Yeah, McClain was wearing a ski mask and waving his arms. A citizen reported him, Police stopped him and he fought them. Assholes like you, don't even bother to look up the facts.

"Aurora police officers detained McClain on his way home from a north Aurora convenience store on Aug. 24, investigators have confirmed. A resident who passed McClain walking on the 1900 block of Billings Street called 911 around 10:30 p.m. after observing McClain flailing his arms while wearing a ski mask."

" Cina wrote. “It is unclear if the officer’s actions contributed as well.”

"Cina also confirmed that McClain exhibited signs of so-called “excited delirium,” a condition used to describe people who exhibit seemingly super human strength, immunity to intense pain and hyperthermia."

Dear multi-millionaire 'Social Justice' evaluators / arbiters of the NFL, NBA, WNBA, MLB, other pro-sports, and Liberal Hollywood fruit cakes...

F@CK YOU!

You are over-paid organ grinder monkeys whose job is to ENTERTAIN us, nothing more.

I do not pay a huge sum of money for tickets, food, souvenirs to come watch you kneel down in support of looters, rioters, thugs, murderers, and foreign-funded liberal Democrat-supported Domestic terrorists...

I could not care less what your personal political view may be.

You get paid to entertain me. ENTERTAIN ME or GTFO!

You want to boycott by not playing in support of a rapist who fought police, ignored the police, and continued to reach for a knife after he was ordered to stop? Go ahead and walk... And KEEP WALKING.

You want to protest a LIE posted on Twitter, that police murdered a murderer who was shown on video pulling a GLOC, putting one in the Chamber, then shooting himself in the head?

Again, F* You!

Social Justice? NBA, the Chinese own your ass, you support their human rights violations, and then try to 'punish' us by not playing?

Buy-Bye!

MLB, I have not watched a complete inning of pro-baseball since you over-paid, greedy, multi-millionaire assholes cost the American people a World Series. F* you, too.

Hollywood, your whole world is fantasy, and you too get paid to Entertain us. We don't give a damn about your political views. ENTERTAIN us or go away, STFU.

Keep your politics to yourself and out of sports. We watch sports to get away from politics. If you can't handle that I have no use for you.

Can't make it any clearer...

Fuck you. You're defending an idiot kid that had no respect for firearms ownership. I have zero sympathy for whatever happens to him.
Fuck you back. I have 0 sympathy for those who uphold adults shooting at a 17 year old kid who just helped a rioter shot by law enforcement and helped clean up the so-called 'protesters' mess. You are tragically uninformed but, that's what you get when you're an ignorant asshole. I, on the other hand, am content to let the wheels of justice turn while you and your lynch mob are ready to string the kid up. Shameful really.

Why do they think this will change minds?...I really don't get it....all they are doing is pissing folks off and losing fans.....

When the big money owners and media owners start losing real money they are going to demand something be done.
What the fuck they gonna do, force people to watch?

Fuck em.

Why do they think this will change minds?...I really don't get it....all they are doing is pissing folks off and losing fans.....

When the big money owners and media owners start losing real money they are going to demand something be done.

Fuck em.

I mean Disney lost money last quarter for the first time in 20 years and what have they done? Jack shit. These players are just throwing money away and I’m 100% sure these owners and cable executives are shaking their heads, but there’s nothing they can do to tame these spoiled brats.

So professional sports are going to suspend their dance for me monkey career so we will what? Put up with more arson and rioting?

You fucking organ grinder monkeys. You actually think you run the show. Outside of your 60 minutes on stage you’re fucking worthless.

You aren’t going to convince someone your woke bullshit is something we all have to sign up for to watch you do the only damn skill you have in life. You aren’t that important.

And you’re being led to your demise by one asshole that got his high school diploma from NBA slush funds. James is a fucking idiot. And you tools follow him.

Fuck off.

Fuck em.

I mean Disney lost money last quarter for the first time in 20 years and what have they done? Jack shit. These players are just throwing money away and I’m 100% sure these owners and cable executives are shaking their heads, but there’s nothing they can do to tame these spoiled brats.
All they will be able to do is file for bankruptcy when that time comes :smoke:

Forum List

Back