The METS just walked off the field in protest!

Why do they think this will change minds?...I really don't get it....all they are doing is pissing folks off and losing fans.....

When the big money owners and media owners start losing real money they are going to demand something be done.
What the fuck they gonna do, force people to watch?

Fuck em.

I mean Disney lost money last quarter for the first time in 20 years and what have they done? Jack shit. These players are just throwing money away and I’m 100% sure these owners and cable executives are shaking their heads, but there’s nothing they can do to tame these spoiled brats.
They’re being led by the nose of a high school drop out. And a racist.

So good luck filling your stadiums and arenas with antifa LARPers.

Fuck you. You're defending an idiot kid that had no respect for firearms ownership. I have zero sympathy for whatever happens to him.
Fuck you back. I have 0 sympathy for those who uphold adults shooting at a 17 year old kid who just helped a rioter shot by law enforcement and helped clean up the so-called 'protesters' mess. You are tragically uninformed but, that's what you get when you're an ignorant asshole. I, on the other hand, am content to let the wheels of justice turn while you and your lynch mob are ready to string the kid up. Shameful really.

Maybe you should go protest about it.

I missed the violence. If people continue to fight a more fairer justice system, yeah, I'm OK with the violence. I've noted that many times.
You missed the violence? WTF? So, it's ok to commit arson, loot, and riot as long as its for a cause YOU personally support? WOW talk about completely and utterly unfair.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

Yes, it's understandable and something the founders understood would happen from time to time.

Yep, it seems the faux conservatives posted the final sentence above during the Obama Administration, they conveniently haven't posted it since dumb donald was elected.

The Cellar Dweller METS just walked off the field in protest!
My reaction, Go to Hell!
Who Needs You!

So how are people supposed to protest according to you?

Why do you think you have the right to tell anyone how they can protest?

It's only a matter of time before this spreads beyond sports.
You think regular people who arent millionaire athletes trying to score PR points, are going to quit their jobs for BLM? :cuckoo:

I don't know who will be next. It may not be fast food employee's but it is going to spread.
Youre delusional. Most of the country hates BLM.

A large number once sided with "separate but equal also".
No one is going to suddenly be on board with BLM rioting all over the place. Never going to happen.

And yet there are many on board. If not it wouldn't be happening.
If youre right, Biden will win. If Trump wins, you are wrong.

He gave you his reaction dumbfuck, no one said anything about telling anyone how to protest. Personally, IMO it's pretty stupid to protest a thug getting exactly what he caused himself. Actually it makes athletes look like a bunch of ignorant fools. I hope they get boycotted into extinction.

The Cellar Dweller METS just walked off the field in protest!
My reaction, Go to Hell!
Who Needs You!

Seems he's protesting their protest so why do you have the right to tell him how?

Eat your own God damn sammich.

James is a giant ignoramus of hate and stupidity
What a waste of one of the best athletes on Earth

I think he needs a nice helicopter as LA is very crowded

He was able to shoot someone and walk home without ever being approached. Elijah McClain was killed for going to the store and buying an orange juice.
Yeah, McClain was wearing a ski mask and waving his arms. A citizen reported him, Police stopped him and he fought them. Assholes like you, don't even bother to look up the facts.

"Aurora police officers detained McClain on his way home from a north Aurora convenience store on Aug. 24, investigators have confirmed. A resident who passed McClain walking on the 1900 block of Billings Street called 911 around 10:30 p.m. after observing McClain flailing his arms while wearing a ski mask."

" Cina wrote. “It is unclear if the officer’s actions contributed as well.”

"Cina also confirmed that McClain exhibited signs of so-called “excited delirium,” a condition used to describe people who exhibit seemingly super human strength, immunity to intense pain and hyperthermia."

He was attacked because he was black. No other reason.

Why is it that people who don’t want to watch sports are so excited to tell everyone that they are not watching?

It affects a lot of people in many ways but as I said, this is going to spread to other areas also.
You sound hopeful that violence will spread.

I missed the violence. If people continue to fight a more fairer justice system, yeah, I'm OK with the violence. I've noted that many times.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
Just because Jefferson said that doesn't mean violence is the way to go. I thought the human race was "Progressing".

Guess not.

BTW - You suck for being OK with it. Over 30 people have died - mostly innocent people.

It affects a lot of people in many ways but as I said, this is going to spread to other areas also.

Thomas Jefferson.
Just because Jefferson said that doesn't mean violence is the way to go. I thought the human race was "Progressing".

Guess not.

BTW - You suck for being OK with it. Over 30 people have died - mostly innocent people.

No, far far more people have died than that. It's why we are where we are.

Thomas Jefferson.

Guess not.

I hope you read the new topic I posted. Yes, I believe that the justice system is unfair to black people. The laws passed in the 90's by congress (Joe Biden had a huge hand in writing those laws) under the Clinton administration certainly made it much, much worse. But, no, I don't believe that the police brutality that needs to be addressed is a racial issue. It's a training and policy issue.

Thomas Jefferson.

Guess not.

I hope you read the new topic I posted. Yes, I believe that the justice system is unfair to black people. The laws passed in the 90's by congress (Joe Biden had a huge hand in writing those laws) under the Clinton administration certainly made it much, much worse. But, no, I don't believe that the police brutality that needs to be addressed is a racial issue. It's a training and policy issue.

Sorry, it's both.

Thomas Jefferson.

Guess not.

Sorry, it's both.
Studies from MIT say otherwise.

Forum List

Back