The METS just walked off the field in protest!

Even tennis players are protesting. I could never in my wildest dreams imagine something so stupid

Devin Clark takes a knee, raises fist before UFC 250 bout amid George Floyd protests.

I called you bitch ass white boy as a joke. A black nba player called a white player that during a game the other day.

I saw that. It's unfortunate that he didn't get called out more than he did.

If the races were reversed the white player would have been suspended for the rest of the playoffs

Probably so. It doesn't help to ignore it but no one is getting killed, beat or wrongly get sent to prison over it.

It's only a matter of time before this spreads beyond sports.
You think regular people who arent millionaire athletes trying to score PR points, are going to quit their jobs for BLM? :cuckoo:

I don't know who will be next. It may not be fast food employee's but it is going to spread.

More armed people showing up at protests and watching LEOs. Full blown warfare on the horizon.

You didn't read very carefully what he said. It was not about one event. It was about what he understood the people would have to do from time to time. It's why the 2nd amendment was created.
And you didn't read what I posted obviously because you failed to address much of what I posted. Of course the statement was not about 1 event however it had it's roots in the American revolution where we thwarted the British tyrannical rule. Jefferson was opining that from time to time people must protect their freedom as we must now against the Democrats, BLM and Antifa as well as the lying MSM. You obviously don't have the depth or comprehension to understand that American freedoms are being taken from you by tyrants such as Schumer, Pelosi and the rest of the rabid tyrannical, lying Democrats.

Last edited:
You think regular people who arent millionaire athletes trying to score PR points, are going to quit their jobs for BLM? :cuckoo:

I don't know who will be next. It may not be fast food employee's but it is going to spread.

More armed people showing up at protests and watching LEOs. Full blown warfare on the horizon.

17 year old boys aren't going to do real well in jail.

You didn't read very carefully what he said. It was not about one event. It was about what he understood the people would have to do from time to time. It's why the 2nd amendment was created.
And you didn't read what I posted obviously because you failed to address much of what I posted.

Because it was irrelevant to what I said.

Likely not, but that is the reality.

What kind of arrogance does it take for them to think we care if they play ore not...especially during a China caused pandemic...go home...all of you dumb ball players can go home.....
They dont think inbreds such as yourself care. They know you are a lost cause. They are speaking to all the supposed non racist white people.

You have one side with a lot to lose and little to gain and the other with little to lose and a lot to gain.

You have one side with a lot to lose and little to gain and the other with little to lose and a lot to gain.

One man's 'terrorist' is other man's 'freedom fighter'. This is how Banana Republics work.

One man's 'terrorist' is other man's 'freedom fighter'. This is how Banana Republics work.

THat's how we as a country have carried out our foreign policy for decades.

THat's how we as a country have carried out our foreign policy for decades.

And now we are doing it domestically.

Forum List

Back