The Mexican or Boy Scout calls never happened-Huckabee Sanders

How does a devout Christian like Huckabee Sanders accept a position where her primary responsibility is to justify the daily lies of the President?

Your president is narcissistic liar. But you knew that, didn't you?

With all of the problems in the world, why aren't you concerned about Obama's people looking at prison terms for unmasking US citizens instead of whether someone spoke to Trump in person or on the phone?

How about those 5,000 e mails deleted by Hillary and the destruction of evidence by a Wasserman aid? Get a life lefties. These nit-picking Media Matters spin posts about President Trump only make you look like angry incoherent vindictive fools.

With all of the problems in the world, why aren't you concerned about Obama's people looking at prison terms for unmasking US citizens instead of whether someone spoke to Trump in person or on the phone?
Nobody's looking at no prison term for no unmasking. You're just like your leader, making shit up left and right.

Try writing that again, in English this time.

Nobody's looking at no prison term for no unmasking. You're just like your leader, making shit up left and right.

Grammar critique about the only thing you got on that one? Because you know he's right?

in person instead of on the phone. Holy shit Batman!

In person is just as big a lie

No, the leader of the BSA never said Trump gave the best speech in the history of the Boy Scouts whether in person or on the phone

How about those 5,000 e mails deleted by Hillary and the destruction of evidence by a Wasserman aid? Get a life lefties. These nit-picking Media Matters spin posts about President Trump only make you look like angry incoherent vindictive fools.
<sob> But...but...what about HILLARY? <sob>

in person instead of on the phone. Holy shit Batman!

In person is just as big a lie

No, the leader of the BSA never said Trump gave the best speech in the history of the Boy Scouts whether in person or on the phone

And the President if Mexico NEVER complimented the Comrade on border security. Another lie..,

He is praying that Mueller is hiring the money laundering and racketeering attorneys cause they need the work.

The Comrade is going down.

Grammar critique about the only thing you got on that one? Because you know he's right?

How would I know? I guess you must speak liberal gibberish also if you understood that abortion of a sentence.

How would I know? I guess you must speak liberal gibberish also if you understood that abortion of a sentence.

She has read some trump attempts at writing a complete sentence. You know, leaving out articles and prepositions.

She has read some trump attempts at writing a complete sentence. You know, leaving out articles and prepositions.

It was YOUR post!

Forum List

Back