The middle-class American family saw the largest income boost on record last year

Can you give us some examples? Are they the same ones that have given us 78 straight months of economic growth?
under 2% growth isn't growth, it's pathetic. Obama's economy is a joke, propped up by the fed
Unless it goes on and on and on and on over many years. Then it becomes consistent and safe.
And when has THAT ever happened.
There WILL be a crash and the Middle Class will finally be gone.
Well, it's happened over the last 78 months. That's over 6 years. That's a long time of sustained growth.

But the middle class won't "be gone". It will adjust. Technicians will become the new middle class. Think about it. When you take your car in to be serviced, now a days, the car is hooked up to a computer system for the tune up.
If you work at a dairy farm, much of it is automated. And I mean really automated.
dairyAutomation

It's not coming. It's already happened.

I'm all for automation.
Technicians will be Business Visas from India...count on it.
Americans can be educated here. It's why Bernie and Hillary want free college and free technical schools.

Trump just gives vague promises of bringing non existent jobs back from China and Mexico that never existed. 8 out of nine jobs that disappeared were lost to automation.

Manufacturing Jobs Are Never Coming Back

What's cool are the 3d printers. More and more are using metal.

Metal 3D Printer 101: Technologies & Applications | All3DP

And other material. Imagine printing out custom toys for your kids. A new part for your car or bike or stove.

3D Printing for Digital Dentistry — Dentistry – Formlabs

That's our future. There will always be landscaping and waste removal and other minimum wage non skilled jobs, but who wants 'em. Not me.

under 2% growth isn't growth, it's pathetic. Obama's economy is a joke, propped up by the fed
Unless it goes on and on and on and on over many years. Then it becomes consistent and safe.
And when has THAT ever happened.
There WILL be a crash and the Middle Class will finally be gone.
Well, it's happened over the last 78 months. That's over 6 years. That's a long time of sustained growth.

But the middle class won't "be gone". It will adjust. Technicians will become the new middle class. Think about it. When you take your car in to be serviced, now a days, the car is hooked up to a computer system for the tune up.
If you work at a dairy farm, much of it is automated. And I mean really automated.
dairyAutomation

It's not coming. It's already happened.

I'm all for automation.
Technicians will be Business Visas from India...count on it.
Americans can be educated here. It's why Bernie and Hillary want free college and free technical schools.

Trump just gives vague promises of bringing non existent jobs back from China and Mexico that never existed. 8 out of nine jobs that disappeared were lost to automation.

Manufacturing Jobs Are Never Coming Back

What's cool are the 3d printers. More and more are using metal.

Metal 3D Printer 101: Technologies & Applications | All3DP

And other material. Imagine printing out custom toys for your kids. A new part for your car or bike or stove.

3D Printing for Digital Dentistry — Dentistry – Formlabs

That's our future. There will always be landscaping and waste removal and other minimum wage non skilled jobs, but who wants 'em. Not me.
The Job Training Program was tried in 2004 and 2008 but you can't force anyone to hire an American.
The automated factories should be here to pay some taxes and stimulate our commercial transportation industry and technology.
No excuses.

Forum List

Back