The Milwaukee Riots?,Why?,Unemployed And Bored Democrats.There You Go.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana2: That pretty much explains what happened in Milwaukee over the weekend. A cop shot an armed culprit. {as if this is something new in "Democrat Neighborhoods"} Many of the local democrats were a little upset over it, and at the same time, were bored and had nothing else to do. So hey! lets burn down a bunch of stores and cars! Just for laughs! :slap: :tongue-44: :laugh2: :laugh:
There you go! Typical Dumb and Bored Democrats! They don't care if the owners of the stores and vehicles had nothing to do with the shooting, so long as they got their jollies!!!

:banana2: That pretty much explains what happened in Milwaukee over the weekend. A cop shot an armed culprit. {as if this is something new in "Democrat Neighborhoods"} Many of the local democrats were a little upset over it, and at the same time, were bored and had nothing else to do. So hey! lets burn down a bunch of stores and cars! Just for laughs! :slap: :tongue-44: :laugh2: :laugh:
There you go! Typical Dumb and Bored Democrats! They don't care if the owners of the stores and vehicles had nothing to do with the shooting, so long as they got their jollies!!!

This is more retarded than the first thread you started on it.

Let's see. Black riot because an ARMED thug RUNS from police after being stopped for a VIOLATION of the law. Tells me blacks simply want to riot and destroy things.

Let's see. Black riot because an ARMED thug RUNS from police after being stopped for a VIOLATION of the law. Tells me blacks simply want to riot and destroy things.

Tells me that people can be wrong sometimes, and right sometimes.

it's the jungle bunny attitude!! :up: :laugh:

Daddy, when you thought there was social injustice, what did you do?
Son, I burglarized a small business and stole a bunch of fake hair.
image.jpeg

Tells me that people can be wrong sometimes, and right sometimes.

Tells me that no matter what the circumstances are, blacks riot and burn things because they're mad about something.

Daddy, when you thought there was social injustice, what did you do?
Son, I burglarized a small business and stole a bunch of fake hair.
View attachment 85622

Funny thing is when those "daddies" burglarized places, they did it at locations that had nothing to do with whey there were "protesting". They simply burglarized and destroyed to be burglarizing and destroying.

This is Scott Walker Paul Ryan Land.

Milwaukee, like all big US cities, have been run by democrats for decades.

Walker has done a phenomenal job and deserves the praise he gets.

But you can fix the black community woes from the outside when the local Democratic government is such a failure

But you can fix the black community woes from the outside when the local Democratic government is such a failure
Last Republican Mayor in Milwaukee- 1908.

If they're protesting social injustice, why do they burglarize and protest at locations that have nothing to do with the reasons they claim for protesting? Goes back to what I said above.

Last Republican Mayor in Milwaukee- 1908.

Exactly. Just as the great Gov Rauner can only do so much in Chicago.

Hey, it's just a preview.

If Trump wins in November it'll be protest riots because sore losers do dat.

If Hillary wins in November it'll be because real-life losers know they'll be able to get away with it.

But it's gonna make great TV!

If they're protesting social injustice, why do they burglarize and protest at locations that have nothing to do with the reasons they claim for protesting? Goes back to what I said above.
i am assuming that there wasnt a wal mart and best buy in the vicinity of the riots

Funny, not a lot of media attention on this particular riot. How many black riots is this now under DumBama? Three? I don't remember any black riots under Bush. Hmmmm.....

I even went to my local news site today, not even a mention of the riot.

I wonder how much media attention this would have got if it were a white cop and not a black cop that shot the lowlife?

Forum List

Back