The Milwaukee Riots?,Why?,Unemployed And Bored Democrats.There You Go.

if they burn down stores over a shooting, can u imagine what would of happened if we had a repeat of the Rodney King incident?

Depends on where it's at.

California is nearly a gun-free state where few are armed. Lowlifes think twice about pulling those kinds of stunt in a gun friendly state.

We were honored by the Republicans holding their convention here. There were all kinds of predictions everywhere (including USMB) of the violence and injuries that were about to take place. With the exception of a few minor problems, it was quite successful. Not one officer injured, not many arrested, no burning of businesses or police cars. Nobody pulled out of a truck and beaten nearly to death.

People who live here (and visitors alike) know that we are a well armed citizenry, and have the law on our side when it comes to using deadly force. If somebody tries to break into my vehicle while I'm in it, it's no different than trying to break into my home. I have the legal right to kill such an attacker and well within my legal rights to do so.

You'd be surprised at how a strong enough deterrent helps stop crime.

I lov
Ain't this the territory of sheriff jackass who spoke at the RNC? With his "iron hand " attitude it's no wonder the public turns on the PD.

What'd the dude get stopped for ?

I gotta ask.....when are you going to stop posting Timmy?
I mean you're wrong on every issue,before long you're going to be the next rderp...

How am I wrong ? Just look where the riots happen. It's where the police have shitty relations wh the public .

There are lots of PDs that do a good job with community outreach .

Wipe the well water from your eyes Timmy...the shit happens in the n1gger neighborhoods.

How am I wrong ? Just look where the riots happen. It's where the police have shitty relations wh the public .

Every police shooting has one thing in common: the suspect refused to obey the orders of police.

Solution? Obey all orders by the police.

Problem? Much too difficult for liberals to follow.

Every police shooting has one thing in common: the suspect refused to obey the orders of police.

I thought america was a free country ? You sound like a facist .

You have not problem with the jackboots so long as the hassle brown folks . But God forbid the TSA search you at the airport ! Greatest injustice ever !!!

I lov
Ain't this the territory of sheriff jackass who spoke at the RNC? With his "iron hand " attitude it's no wonder the public turns on the PD.

I mean you're wrong on every issue,before long you're going to be the next rderp...

Wipe the well water from your eyes Timmy...the shit happens in the n1gger neighborhoods.

Guess you've never seen a big college campus after a championship loss .

But that's understandable . Not like social injustice or anything .

You have not problem with the jackboots so long as the hassle brown folks . But God forbid the TSA search you at the airport ! Greatest injustice ever !!!

The day n1ggers start obeying the law they'll see a dramatic drop in in being shot by the po po.
Until then expect more of the same.

I lov

But that's understandable . Not5 year old drug dealers and rapist.like social injustice or anything .

At least those excitable youngsters will go on to be productive members of society rather than crack dealers...

The day n1ggers start obeying the law they'll see a dramatic drop in in being shot by the po po.

When police don't act like jackboots you don't have problems .

You righties are two faced . All you do is shit on the government as they are all corrupt bastards . But you exempt the police !? The physical embodiment of the government ?

i really feel sorry for the 911 operators of Milwaukee, god only knows what these blockheads would call 911 over. Maybe they can't find their car keys or joints?

I lov

But that's understandable . Not5 year old drug dealers and rapist.like social injustice or anything .

At least those excitable youngsters will go on to be productive members of society rather than crack dealers...

Thanks to white privilege.

You righties are two faced . All you do is shit on the government as they are all corrupt bastards . But you exempt the police !? The physical embodiment of the government ?

Do you even know what lead to the shooting Timmy or were you in a well at the time?

you can vision a line at KFC/McDonalds, and the thugs are in line ready to explode cause the person making their order is a little slow and takes a whole minute to order his/her meal,,,,,,you just hear it now,,,,,,HEY U &^%$@*&& MF! Hurry the FFFF^%$$ Up and order your MF burger now before I come up dare and beet yur MF Ass !!!!!

I lov

Thanks to white privilege.

So tell me Timmy,how is it that white privilege got the white folks into college?

Is your implication here that a free country can only be so if it's a lawless country?

We The People give our police officers full authority to enforce our laws on our behalf. We provide them with the ability to use force when necessary. How is that fascism?

If a "jackboot as you call them" are out of line with a citizen, they can settle that matter after the process, but not during. When you challenge one of our police officers out in the field, you are likely going to lose that battle. If a police officer believes that his life or safety is at risk, he has the legal right to use deadly force.

This is what takes place in a civilized society. Those who do not wish to live in a civilized society can find a jungle somewhere to live that has no laws.

And you lefties want government in every aspect of your life from what you eat at breakfast to what you can leave your children when you die. But you don't want police stopping animals and criminals from committing acts of harm against the citizenry.

The community will miss that fine upstanding community organizer.
image.jpeg

I give the Police carte-Blanche anymore seeing what they have to deal with daily/ hourly. I don't care if they do drive by shooting thugs on a street corner at night. No problem. We trust them.

If we git a 1% bad Cop issue? So what. We got a 100% criminal issue. Unless the criminals stop taunting/baiting killing dealing? Too bad take them out.

Forum List

Back