The Milwaukee Riots?,Why?,Unemployed And Bored Democrats.There You Go.

Ain't this the territory of sheriff jackass who spoke at the RNC? With his "iron hand " attitude it's no wonder the public turns on the PD.

What'd the dude get stopped for ?

Funny, not a lot of media attention on this particular riot. How many black riots is this now under DumBama? Three? I don't remember any black riots under Bush. Hmmmm.....

I even went to my local news site today, not even a mention of the riot.

I wonder how much media attention this would have got if it were a white cop and not a black cop that shot the lowlife?
anyone notice that they burn down all these businesses and leave the fast food places standing?

A black cop kills a thug with a gun and BLM kicks in. That's pretty much all you need to know.

Momma's quote, he was no angel, but...

Sound familiar?

This is Scott Walker Paul Ryan Land.

Milwaukee, like all big US cities, have been run by democrats for decades.

Walker has done a phenomenal job and deserves the praise he gets.

But you can fix the black community woes from the outside when the local Democratic government is such a failure

What about the GOP hero Milwakee Sheriff? Sounds like he failed since he's responsible for the law over there .

Blacks are shot by police all the time . You don't see riots everywhere . People don't riot for no reason. ( unless they are really drunk after a sporting event )

Something sets off the powder keg .

What about the GOP hero Milwakee Sheriff? Sounds like he failed since he's responsible for the law over there .

Blacks are shot by police all the time . You don't see riots everywhere . People don't riot for no reason. ( unless they are really drunk after a sporting event )

Something sets off the powder keg .

Yes, it's called the media.

Wisconsin hanging in there despite walkers failure to bring in 250 thousand high paying jobs. His approval is in dumps. Now where are those jobs you promised? I voted for him twice. He has now lost my vote.

Ain't this the territory of sheriff jackass who spoke at the RNC? With his "iron hand " attitude it's no wonder the public turns on the PD.

The democrat sheriff?

can you imagine the riots if the local McDonalds ran out of chicken McNuggets?

:banana2: That pretty much explains what happened in Milwaukee over the weekend. A cop shot an armed culprit. {as if this is something new in "Democrat Neighborhoods"} Many of the local democrats were a little upset over it, and at the same time, were bored and had nothing else to do. So hey! lets burn down a bunch of stores and cars! Just for laughs! :slap: :tongue-44: :laugh2: :laugh:
There you go! Typical Dumb and Bored Democrats! They don't care if the owners of the stores and vehicles had nothing to do with the shooting, so long as they got their jollies!!!
They just better vote! Don't protest, call into rev Al's radio show, talk on message boards, riot and then in November be too lazy to go vote.

if the blacks keep this up, they will all forget to vote come November

I was just watching Bill O' tonight. Now it's being reported (by thugs sister) that the police officer that shot the lowlife was a classmate of his. They couldn't say how well they knew each other, only that they were in the same school in the same class.

I gotta ask.....when are you going to stop posting Timmy?
I mean you're wrong on every issue,before long you're going to be the next rderp...

The free market generally punishes these kind of things because those businesses are not going to come back...period.

I mean you're wrong on every issue,before long you're going to be the next rderp...

How am I wrong ? Just look where the riots happen. It's where the police have shitty relations wh the public .

There are lots of PDs that do a good job with community outreach .

Don't know? Dont matter. When Police sars "drop the weapon" few times..........btw stolen loaded gun or so I heard. Cop should get a bonus. Start a bounty program.

Seriously, we got huge issues brewing. I don't have answers for 50% unemployed fatherless criminals bred by DemWitted policies.

How am I wrong ? Just look where the riots happen. It's where the police have shitty relations wh the public .

There are lots of PDs that do a good job with community outreach .
In liberal shit holes......

and what will they burn down once they are done with Main Street? strip clubs? toys r us? Joes Fried Chicken & Ribs restaurant?

Forum List

Back