The minimum wage in NJ goes up to $10 an hour today and the reporter said

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
now those people can bring home a bigger paycheck and put more food on the table???? What the fuck she talking about?

She thinks food now costing more= more food or some silly nonsense like that.

now those people can bring home a bigger paycheck and put more food on the table???? What the fuck she talking about?
What are you going to do with all that extra money?

Perhaps she thinks the new minimum wage will drive up fast food prices, therefore people will have more actual food on the table at home in lieu of eating nothing burgers from McDonalds.

Perhaps she thinks the new minimum wage will drive up fast food prices, therefore people will have more actual food on the table at home in lieu of eating nothing burgers from McDonalds.

the media thinks some of us are retarded. Actually any grown person applying to a minimum wage job has to be half retarded

the media thinks some of us are retarded. Actually any grown person applying to a minimum wage job has to be half retarded
So what are you diagnosed with?

Not sure but me never applied for a job that cant pay me bills

Like seniors that are given no other choice, yeah those idiots, in fact you can't wait to be discriminated upon because of age. You stupid fucks don't understand the half of it..Keep on living arrogantly.

Not sure but me never applied for a job that cant pay me bills
English much?

So what happens to the people who make 9.50 an hour?

Like seniors that are given no other choice, yeah those idiots, in fact you can't wait to be discriminated upon because of age. You stupid fucks don't understand the half of it..Keep on living arrogantly.

That reminds me when Bill Clinton destroyed the south's textile industry and we had all these guys making decent money now working in plastics for $10 bucks an hour, I felt sorry for them they lost their pensions and everything.

That reminds me when Bill Clinton destroyed the south's textile industry and we had all these guys making decent money now working in plastics for $10 bucks an hour, I felt sorry for them they lost their pensions and everything.
Don't worry Reagan took away the GI bill and the VA when he was president.

A huge myth is that the only people who have those low paying jobs are teenagers and retards. That may have been the case in the past, but during the Obama Economic Depression, a lot more seniors started taking those jobs.

Forum List

Back