🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THE MONROE DOCTRINE IS DEAD:

Obama apologizes for all U.S. "meddling" in Latin America since... 1823

Hope and Change. Did that mean totally destroying America's standing everywhere in the world? Obama is making a mockery of this nation everywhere and whenever he can. He not only shakes hand with a cruel Cuban dictator but site down to dinner with him! The same dictator who has his thugs beating up anybody who dares demonstrate against the Cuban regime at the summit in Panama.

“The days in which our agenda in this hemisphere so often presumed that the United States could meddle with impunity, those days are past,” Obama said.

I was going to link to a particular story, bnt there are so many that I'm not going to bother to do so.

Won't it be nice to someday have an American president?

Don't listen to what he says, watch what he does. Take heart--the meddling will continue.

Is Venezuela still a threat?

Then it's all a bunch of bs.

The clown hates America so I'm not surprised.
Why yes, any good white American president would send in the Marines if Nicaragua didn't handle it's money correctly...

Why are you bringing race into this, are you race baiting?
Is it all about race if only white guys have done it while running the USA?

What does being an America hating apologists have to do with race or former presidents? I know the left likes playing the race card to silence the opposition but is the man's policies and actions so pathetic that your only defense is the race card?

The clown hates America so I'm not surprised.

But, but you forgot to mention that he is a black Kenyan, Muslim, communist...Those folks at FOX would be very disappointed in your forgetfulness.

Here's the 411, Obama isn't Kenyan, he lied about that. He was the original birther, patient zero. Also, he's not a Muslim, he's just a Muslim terrorist apologist. He is a black communist though, the apple didn't fall far from the tree

What does being an America hating apologists have to do with race or former presidents? I know the left likes playing the race card to silence the opposition but is the man's policies and actions so pathetic that your only defense is the race card?
Leftists start bringing race into discussions when they know they are losing the argument on logic. That's why they constantly bring race into discussions

Leftists start bringing race into discussions when they know they are losing the argument on logic. That's why they constantly bring race into discussions

I'm embarrassed the left are American citizens.

You're words not mine, apparently you have issues, like making up stuff.

When someone refers to our president as a "clown who hates America"......the racial "dog whistle" can be heard even across cyberspace.

Ahhhha....but you ".....doth protest a bit too much...." as Shakespeare would say.

Try as you will, right wingers, the blatant hatred YOU show toward Obama cannot be hidden by the easy excuse of, "....oh, no way, I'm not a racist..."

When you call a sitting president a "hater of American..." a "black communist", a "Muslim apologist..." you should try harder to hide your protruding red neck....Try turtlenecks even in summer.....

Forum List

Back