The moon landings were a HOAX

There has never been anyone with earthly technology been on the moon!
It is all staged.

OR give me any proof that there have been 'our' people on the moon.

How come people still believe there were people on the moon? unbelievable.
Have you ever actually seen the Eiffel Tower?

It is all staged.

Yep, I have. But for your information we are talking the ,alleged , moonlandings here.

You seem to be incapable of recognizing for what it is. If it smells like a hoax.
I'm starting to see this for what it is..., a troll. You aren't really saying and definitely not providing us with what could be considered evidence. Feelings aren't facts.
That's why conspiracists are generally regarded as crazy loons. They maintain an irrational belief despite the inability to demonstrate any semblance their concocted stories are related to reality.
And every time one of their cherished arguments is reduced to rubble, they simply claim that yet another group of people are in on the conspiracy. Push them hard enough and long enough, and eventually virtually the entire world is in on it, except them, of course.

Do you really know for sure? Can you really say you do?
I've seen it happen in many controversial issues. JFK's assassination, 911, the moon landings. All spark conspiracy theories, and when weaknesses or contradictions are pointed out, the conspiracy just grows bigger.

It is all staged.

Yep, I have. But for your information we are talking the ,alleged , moonlandings here.
Like this one...?

You ignored the last video I posted... let's see if you'll address this one...

I've seen it happen in many controversial issues. JFK's assassination, 911, the moon landings. All spark conspiracy theories, and when weaknesses or contradictions are pointed out, the conspiracy just grows bigger.

Problem is . nothing is pointed out here.

Just very simply, the moomlanderbelievers can't produce any evidemce.

Besides, youa re a bit vague about thw how and what

Problem is . nothing is pointed out here.

Just very simply, the moomlanderbelievers can't produce any evidemce.

Besides, youa re a bit vague about thw how and what
We've produced evidence. You, as a conspiracy believer, just say "Nuh-uh", and refuse to believe it. When one of your own sources shows you to be wrong, you back track on it. Face it, you got nothing.

We've produced evidence. You, as a conspiracy believer, just say "Nuh-uh", and refuse to believe it. When one of your own sources shows you to be wrong, you back track on it. Face it, you got nothing.

The moonlandingisrealbelievers have really no evidence at all.

If you have, thne please show us.

Most is just very simply circular reasoning by the moonlandingisrealbelievers.

They ASSUME all the time we have send men there and from there
they interpretet it all as evidence, because it is assumed we have send
men to the moon.

It is a kind of perception deception. That is used all the time
in the newstream media.

It is all staged.

Do you perceive everything you see on TV and in Movies to be truth and reality? Ya know, they don't call it the 'Idiot Box' for nothin.

The moonlandingisrealbelievers have really no evidence at all.

If you have, thne please show us.

Most is just very simply circular reasoning by the moonlandingisrealbelievers.

They ASSUME all the time we have send men there and from there
they interpretet it all as evidence, because it is assumed we have send
men to the moon.

It is a kind of perception deception. That is used all the time
in the newstream media.
You were willing to take that one source as authoritative until I showed you that it bolstered my position, not yours. That tells me you are not very careful when it comes to this subject and are working more from emotion and hubris than from fact and reason. Tell us this, what would it take for you to admit that you are wrong about this? If you could stand on the moon yourself, would you believe it, or would you still insist you're being hoaxed? There comes a point beyond which you're just being ridiculous and no amount of evidence will ever convince you.

It is all staged.

Do you perceive everything you see on TV and in Movies to be truth and reality? Ya know, they don't call it the 'Idiot Box' for nothin.

And used for PROGRAMMING , that is steering your conscious and unconscious mind.

Hence the TV-programming Guide!

Last edited:
You were willing to take that one source as authoritative

Nope, I really don't care about all that. I did that for the oher people.
certainly not for me.

That tells me you are not very careful when it comes to this subject and are working more from emotion and hubris than from fact and reason.

You think? Ot you want to think that? You realise you just shot only an ad hominem?

Tell us this, what would it take for you to admit that you are wrong about this?

Errrrr. What it is about all the time. EVIDENCE!
There is really none.

If you could stand on the moon yourself, would you believe it, or would you still insist you're being hoaxed?

If I stand on the moon??
believe what? I

There comes a point beyond which you're just being ridiculous and no amount of evidence will ever convince you.

You can talk and try to ridicule me, but all to no avail.
It is simple. Show me the EVIDENCE and we are done.

Why can't you see that there is none?

Emperor Clothes I Guess.?

It is all staged.

No.

You were willing to take that one source as authoritative

Nope, I really don't care about all that. I did that for the oher people.
certainly not for me.

That tells me you are not very careful when it comes to this subject and are working more from emotion and hubris than from fact and reason.

You think? Ot you want to think that? You realise you just shot only an ad hominem?

Tell us this, what would it take for you to admit that you are wrong about this?

Errrrr. What it is about all the time. EVIDENCE!
There is really none.

If you could stand on the moon yourself, would you believe it, or would you still insist you're being hoaxed?

If I stand on the moon??
believe what? I

There comes a point beyond which you're just being ridiculous and no amount of evidence will ever convince you.

You can talk and try to ridicule me, but all to no avail.
It is simple. Show me the EVIDENCE and we are done.

Why can't you see that there is none?

Emperor Clothes I Guess.?
You've been presented with evidence that you could not refute, only insist that it was faked. You can do that all day long if you want, but it doesn't bolster your case. Again I insist, what evidence would you accept? Be specific.

[

of course! It IS A big conspiracy. It even is a GLOBAL CONSPIRACY.

[

of course! It IS A big conspiracy. It even is a GLOBAL CONSPIRACY.
Just as I said you would believe it to be. Now you'll be telling us the Soviet Union was in on it with the US. Go on, you know you want to.

Forum List

Back