The more I see the Democrats in action, the more I am convinced they are a force for evil...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Watching Ashley Judd and Madonna rant pure hatred and celebrate the murder of unborn babies this weekend convinced me there is no saving the Democrats. They are evil, and they will not repent, and therefore, they are damned to hell when they die.

I think it's tragic that so many millions of people are going to hell, but that's the way it has to be. People who choose to be evil, there is nothing God can do for them, he gives us all free will.

The Democrats will join the millions of Nazis and Communists who also went to hell because they blindly followed evil political leaders rather than think for themselves.

Pick any topic where the left and right disagree and you will see every time the left side against God.

Watching Ashley Judd and Madonna rant pure hatred and celebrate the murder of unborn babies this weekend convinced me there is no saving the Democrats. They are evil, and they will not repent, and therefore, they are damned to hell when they die.

I think it's tragic that so many millions of people are going to hell, but that's the way it has to be. People who choose to be evil, there is nothing God can do for them, he gives us all free will.

The Democrats will join the millions of Nazis and Communists who also went to hell because they blindly followed evil political leaders rather than think for themselves.

So ................... Ashley Judd and Madonna comprise ... "The Democrats", do they?
You'd think a political party that only has two people in it wouldn't be worthy of attention. You'd think.

You asshats are never gonna figure out this fallacy are ya?

So ................... Ashley Judd and Madonna comprise ... "The Democrats", do they?
You'd think a political party that only has two people in it wouldn't be worthy of attention. You'd think.

Give us some names who represents Democrats.
This will be fun.

Taking care of the poor was Jesus' biggest preaching. So in that regard, low wages goes against god. So does being rich. Just saying. In the end I really don't care all that much about america. It'll be OK.....that's as good as its ever been.

Give us some names who represents Democrats.
This will be fun.

"Names who represents [sic] Democrats"?

:dunno: ... Chuck Schumer... Barack O'bama... Nancy Pelosi..... you know, people who are actually IN the party and run things....?

Madonna.... not so much. Actually I don't even know if she has a party.

Izziss a trick question?

Forum List

Back