The More We Learn About Hunter Biden The More We Learn He Is A Pathetic, Sick SOB W/No Socially Redeeming Value

What 'Hit Piece'?

It's an article about what his wife has seen, experienced, and had to deal with being married to this proven drug-addicted, adultering, incestuous, criminal.

You are trying to minimize what his wife reveals by attempting to claim this is a 'hit' piece, despite everything having been posted also proven to have been true.

Fail
Just thought the thrust of your personal editorial point of view and content would have supported thread title, rather than looking like a hit piece not supporting thread title, with a link thrown in, strictly a personal opinion on my part, and for the record, I go along with view of thread title, and don't think much of the dude, myself.

Just thought the thrust of your personal editorial point of view and content would have supported thread title, rather than looking like a hit piece not supporting thread title, with a link thrown in, strictly a personal opinion on my part, and for the record, I go along with view of thread title, and don't think much of the dude, myself.
Again, just about everything said has been proven, has been reported, and is in Hunter's laptop.

Your opinion is that it is a 'hit piece' yet the vast majority is true.

Perhaps instead of 'national embarrassment' you would rather me sugar-coat and dance around it all by saying it this way:

The President's son having an adulterous affair with a stripper that resulted in an offspring that both Hunter and Joe rejected, that Hunter was a deadbeat dad who had to be forced, despite his millions, to provide anything for his child....

The President's drug-addicted son who made home made sex movies that included members of his own family....

The President's son's laptop that proves the Biden family made money off Joe, that Hunter laundered Russian Money, proves Joe Biden lied, profited from his son's criminal activity, etc...

...has cast an unprofessional, undignified, and criminal light on the Biden family, this nation, and especially on the President of the United States'

All of this is proven fact, all of this, again, has been proven to be true, much of it his own wife is attesting to, AND it sounds better than 'national embarrassment.'.

Happy now?

Again, just about everything said has been proven, has been reported, and is in Hunter's laptop.

Your opinion is that it is a 'hit piece' yet the vast majority is true.

Perhaps instead of 'national embarrassment' you would rather me sugar-coat and dance around it all by saying it this way:

The President's son having an adulterous affair with a stripper that resulted in an offspring that both Hunter and Joe rejected, that Hunter was a deadbeat dad who had to be forced, despite his millions, to provide anything for his child....

The President's drug-addicted son who made home made sex movies that included members of his own family....

The President's son's laptop that proves the Biden family made money off Joe, that Hunter laundered Russian Money, proves Joe Biden lied, profited from his son's criminal activity, etc...

...has cast an unprofessional, undignified, and criminal light on the Biden family, this nation, and especially on the President of the United States'

All of this is proven fact, all of this, again, has been proven to be true, much of it his own wife is attesting to, AND it sounds better than 'national embarrassment.'.

Happy now?
The best hit pieces are always true or people just tell you how full of crap you are or worse, of get so sick of the crapola, they stick you in ignore so they don't have read the crap. I don't teach journalism, but I know my writing teacher would have agreed, back in the day. I haven't even read the rest of responses, as (when not responding to you on this) looking around at stuff they want me looking at, so I don't get handcuffed and duck taped like that other guy (don't ask). Still bet nobody taking up for HB, who brought whatever abuse addressed to him, on himself.

We have already pretty much knew the entire family is a bunch of morally bankrupt, lying, self-serving, criminally self-enriching, corrupt, seditious, treasonous, extorting, black-mailing, drug-addicted, pedo, incestuous, sick SOBs...

...and the more that comes out publicly the more we know just how much so.

Not only has Biden set the record for being the record-setting worst President in US history, but his fa.ily has proven to be the sickest, perverted, criminal family in US history.

What a f*ing embarrassment to this nation. This is why you don't let mangy dogs in your own house or Democrats in the WH.

Good thing he has nothing to do with the government. Trump had all of his criminal children profiting from his presidency,

I don't know - why are you defending him?

A 'non-issue'?!

Bwuhahahahahaha

Yeah, he's only what this entire thread is about, dumbass. It's even in the title of the thread.

When you figure that out, come back and try again.

:p
It's the title of this thread. More proof that you really want him to become an issue even though he isn't. This thread is more proof that crazy right wingers will have no conspiracy theory left behind, no matter how many times it has been shown to be crazy bullshit.

It's the title of this thread. More proof that you really want him to become an issue even though he isn't.
Ok, you've just proven you are batshit crazy....and I don't have time to deal with reality-denying batshit crazy snowflakes.

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Have fun with that.

Well, he is the "smartest" person that our President has ever known.

As they say, a chip off the old block!

Nearly every post you make proves you t0o be a moron.

What proof do you have Trump is a traitor?

your Opinion?

no.

^^^ that ^^^

& what lead up to

^^^ that ^^^

the proof will be laid out in front of the american people starting june 9th.

with first person witness' & hard copy evidence.

no.

^^^ that ^^^

& what lead up to

^^^ that ^^^

you have nothing to debate on, jr. seems you're quite impotent.

House Jan. 6 committee announces first hearing will be held in primetime

BY CAROLINE LINTON
UPDATED ON: JUNE 3, 2022 / 7:58 AM / CBS NEWS

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol announced Thursday that the next public hearing will be held at 8 p.m. on June 9.

According to the committee, they will "present previously unseen material documenting January 6th, receive witness testimony, preview additional hearings, and provide the American people a summary of its findings about the coordinated, multi-step effort to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election and prevent the transfer of power."

The committee said additional details regarding witnesses would be released next week. The panel has so far not publicly released who the witnesses will be. They have interviewed over 900 witnesses in the 10-month investigation and have received nearly 104,000 documents, an aide to the panel said last month.

no.

^^^ that ^^^

& what lead up to

^^^ that ^^^

Encouraging people to protest peacefully is traitorous, now is it? Goodness, if this is treasonous, heaven only knows what you must think of Maxine Waters and so many other democrats encouraging people to protest violently!

you have nothing to debate on, jr. seems you're quite impotent.

BY CAROLINE LINTON
UPDATED ON: JUNE 3, 2022 / 7:58 AM / CBS NEWS

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol announced Thursday that the next public hearing will be held at 8 p.m. on June 9.

According to the committee, they will "present previously unseen material documenting January 6th, receive witness testimony, preview additional hearings, and provide the American people a summary of its findings about the coordinated, multi-step effort to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election and prevent the transfer of power."

The committee said additional details regarding witnesses would be released next week. The panel has so far not publicly released who the witnesses will be. They have interviewed over 900 witnesses in the 10-month investigation and have received nearly 104,000 documents, an aide to the panel said last month.

a fishing expedition, an attempt to impeach Trump for yet a third time, hoping to incarcerate him this time.

lot of noise over a protest that didn't do 1/100th the damage caused by BLM the previous summer.

Encouraging people to protest peacefully is traitorous, now is it? Goodness, if this is treasonous, heaven only knows what you must think of Maxine Waters and so many other democrats encouraging people to protest violently!

starting june 9th - you will be hearing of first person eye witness' under oath - testifying as to how donny not only watch it all unfold on TV ... you hear how he rewiund the footage to see his favorite parts of the flying monkeys stormed the capital. it took him hours to call 'em off & the final cut was nauseating. perhaps the firsts ones deemed insane & evil didn't make it.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back