The More You Hear Him, The More You Going To Love Him!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
"Ted Cruz Dismantles Mika On MSNBC"

Ted Cruz Dismantles Mika On MSNBC - Fox Nation

"GTP"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
Cruz.jpg

The more I hear from him the more clear it becomes that his only talent is skating that thin line between radical conservatism and full blown fascist nationalism.

The more I hear from him the more clear it becomes that his only talent is skating that thin line between radical conservatism and full blown fascist nationalism.

Yo, he is not counting on the minority, he is counting on the majority!!!:ahole-1:

"GTP"

Yo.
I knew from the title this was gonna be another Cruz Fluff Girl post.

"SMH"

Yo, he is not counting on the minority, he is counting on the majority!!!:ahole-1:

"GTP"

I find Cruz getting only a majority of the far right vote. He'll have a rough time wooing Establishment Republicans. The largest segment of voters describe themselves as moderates, Cruz will get nothing going there. And what are his chances of getting Dems to vote for him?
You keep believing Rambo.

"GTP"

I find Cruz getting only a majority of the far right vote. He'll have a rough time wooing Establishment Republicans. The largest segment of voters describe themselves as moderates, Cruz will get nothing going there. And what are his chances of getting Dems to vote for him?
You keep believing Rambo.

Yo, Independents, more of them then all the rest put together, and yes, some Democrats who have an open mind and listen to him talk!

"GTP"

Yo, he is not counting on the minority, he is counting on the majority!!!
There's no majority that adheres to his way of thinking, as you'll find out next year.

:ahole-1::ahole-1:

"GTP"

count again ...

March 1–4, 2015

426 Republicans

Margin of error: +/- 4.7

R Jeb Bush 19%
R Scott Walker 18%
Undecided 13%
R Mike Huckabee 10%
R Ben Carson 9%
R Rand Paul 7%
R Chris Christie 6%
R Marco Rubio 5%
R Ted Cruz 4%
R Rick Perry 3%
R Rick Santorum 2%
R Carly Fiorina 2%
R Lindsey Graham 1%

from Republicans ^^^^^^ :asshole:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"GTP"

count again ...

March 1–4, 2015

426 Republicans

R Jeb Bush 19%
R Scott Walker 18%
Undecided 13%
R Mike Huckabee 10%
R Ben Carson 9%
R Rand Paul 7%
R Chris Christie 6%
R Marco Rubio 5%
R Ted Cruz 4%
R Rick Perry 3%
R Rick Santorum 2%
R Carly Fiorina 2%
R Lindsey Graham 1%

Yo, I can see where you`re coming from? Left Field, a total :cuckoo: dummy, maybe you will learn something, keep watching!

"GTP"

"GTP"

count again ...

March 1–4, 2015

426 Republicans

R Jeb Bush 19%
R Scott Walker 18%
Undecided 13%
R Mike Huckabee 10%
R Ben Carson 9%
R Rand Paul 7%
R Chris Christie 6%
R Marco Rubio 5%
R Ted Cruz 4%
R Rick Perry 3%
R Rick Santorum 2%
R Carly Fiorina 2%
R Lindsey Graham 1%

Yo, I can see where you`re coming from? Left Field, a total :cuckoo: dummy, maybe you will learn something, keep watching!

"GTP"

"GTP"

count again ...

March 1–4, 2015

426 Republicans

R Jeb Bush 19%
R Scott Walker 18%
Undecided 13%
R Mike Huckabee 10%
R Ben Carson 9%
R Rand Paul 7%
R Chris Christie 6%
R Marco Rubio 5%
R Ted Cruz 4%
R Rick Perry 3%
R Rick Santorum 2%
R Carly Fiorina 2%
R Lindsey Graham 1%

"GTP"

cruz is trending ... 4%

lmao

There's no majority that adheres to his way of thinking, as you'll find out next year.
Yo, we will see?
Question mark?!?! Not too sure of yourself, are you? The truth is most of his Republican colleagues in Congress can't stand him. He's a non-starter as the GOP candidate and I'll take bets on that.

Yo, I said this before, he is not running for them, he is running for the American People, not the invaders!!!

"GTP"

Yo, we will see?
Question mark?!?! Not too sure of yourself, are you? The truth is most of his Republican colleagues in Congress can't stand him. He's a non-starter as the GOP candidate and I'll take bets on that.

the gop doesn't want any part of Ted ,,, just the total idiots like him.

Yeah......you're right.........the more I hear him, the more I like him, and hope that he's the GOP nominee for President.

Why? Because the GOP would lose in a landslide.

Forum List

Back