The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

debunkers are single digit iq dimwits which is why they buy anything Massa tells them to buy
If we're that dumb, it will be remarkably easy for you to fill in the theory killing holes you punch in the awkward truther conspiracy.

Yet your ilk fail so consistently and spectacularly at exactly that, its almost embarrassing to watch.

If debunkers are single digit IQs, and we can pose common sense questions to truthers that they can't answer.....does that make truthers less than single digit IQs? Or are truther's conspiracies just so absurd that even someone with a child's intelligence can recognize their silliness?

Personally, I think its the latter.

I havent seen any common sense questions from da bunk ups yet, do you think you have a material question?

debunkers are single digit iq dimwits which is why they buy anything Massa tells them to buy
If we're that dumb, it will be remarkably easy for you to fill in the theory killing holes you punch in the awkward truther conspiracy.

Yet your ilk fail so consistently and spectacularly at exactly that, its almost embarrassing to watch.

If debunkers are single digit IQs, and we can pose common sense questions to truthers that they can't answer.....does that make truthers less than single digit IQs? Or are truther's conspiracies just so absurd that even someone with a child's intelligence can recognize their silliness?

I havent seen any common sense questions from da bunk ups yet, do you think you have a material question?
that's because common sense is a foreign concept to you.

Sure. Why would we ignore the FDNY on the cause of the collapse of WTC 7? They were there. They monitored the building for more than 7 hours. They assessed its structural integrity, the fires in the building.

Why ignore them?

I wondered how long it would be before gomers handlers would send him here to troll the boards and shit all over the floor.:D

Wow. Its a solid litany of childish insults and name calling from you.

So much for the complaints in your OP. Apparently you were describing yourself.

f_untitledmvm_4b54bbb_1.jpg~c200

Now you know how the board feels when YOU post your crazy shit....

We do know that Israel had a lot of spies here at the time, and they tried to warn the U.S. about the Florida cell.

We also know, that those Israeli spies in NYC filming the event were there specifically for that purpose since they admitted on Israeli television after they were held by the FBI for 60 plus days and deported.

I seriously doubt Israel was behind any of it. A more effective argument could be made against Saudi Arabia.

Considering the Bush families nature of getting involved with nefarious crap for the last hundred years, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the BA knew it was coming because they're a family of complete trash.

We do know that Israel had a lot of spies here at the time, and they tried to warn the U.S. about the Florida cell.

We also know, that those Israeli spies in NYC filming the event were there specifically for that purpose since they admitted on Israeli television after they were held by the FBI for 60 plus days and deported.

I seriously doubt Israel was behind any of it. A more effective argument could be made against Saudi Arabia.

Considering the Bush families nature of getting involved with nefarious crap for the last hundred years, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the BA knew it was coming because they're a family of complete trash.

Sure. Why would we ignore the FDNY on the cause of the collapse of WTC 7? They were there. They monitored the building for more than 7 hours. They assessed its structural integrity, the fires in the building.

Why ignore them?

um because the agency called nist said they were full of shit.

they assessed nothing, you are talking nonsense.

Last edited:

Why ignore them?

right!:cuckoo::eusa_boohoo:

Why ignore them?

right!:cuckoo::eusa_boohoo:

You cannot give these clowns facts, they don't understand that a fact is the truth....

Why ignore them?

Um, the NIST found that falling debris from WTC 1 caused fires and structural damage to WTC 7. And that fire brought down the building. The FDNY cited fire and structural damage caused by debris from WTC 1 as the cause of the collapse. How is that the NIST saying that the FDNY was 'full of shit'?

The only significant difference in their accounts is that the NIST focus on the fire rather than the structural damage. Where as the FDNY cites both. Neither make the slightest mention of 'bombs'.

As for your claim that the FDNY 'assessed nothing', the FDNY has a very different story:

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?

Hayden: No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.

FDNY Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html

And again.....

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

FDNY Captain Chris Boyle

http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/boyle.html

And again....
From there, we looked out at 7 World Trade Center again. You could see smoke, but no visible fire, and some damage to the south face. You couldn’t really see from where we were on the west face of the building, but at the edge of the south face you could see that it was very heavily damaged.

FDNY Battalion Chief John Norman

http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/norman.html

And again....

The major concern at that time at that particular location was number Seven, building number seven, which had taken a big hit from the north tower. When it fell,
it ripped steel out from between the third and sixth floors across the facade on Vesey Street. We were concerned that the fires on several floors and the missing steel would result in the building collapsing.

So for the next five or six hours we kept firefighters from working anywhere near that building, which included the whole north side of the World Trade Center
complex. Eventually around 5:00 or a little after, building number seven came down.

Assistant Chief Frank Fellini

You've seen all of these quotes, of course. As you claimed you've read the entire thread. And every such quote is already in the thread.

So again, why would ignore the FDNY on the cause of the collapse? They accurately predicted the collapse of the WTC to within a bit more than an hour.

Its not that I'm 'speaking nonsense'. I'm just vastly more informed on this topic than you are, use better and more consistent logic, and ask the common sense questions that your ilk never bother to ask....nor can answer.

Forum List

Back