The Most Accurate Description Of The Big Orange Head's Presidency Yet

Trump has brought us back from the obama national embarrassment.

Just the opposite is true of course.
No one would even talk to the Tramp at the NATO conference.
Liar.
It's exactly what hsppened but I know you don't read or watch anything but Fox News to actually know the truth.
Just keep living in your little shell and pretend this isn't happening.
When did I say I watched Fox? You lie, smear then lie some more. That's a shell if there ever was one.

Liar.
It's exactly what hsppened but I know you don't read or watch anything but Fox News to actually know the truth.
When did I say I watched Fox? You lie, smear then lie some more. That's a shell if there ever was one.
You KNOW you watch Fox News liar.
It's the law (for deplorables)

Liar.
I don't.
You're a retard.

View attachment 129241
Below, Oliver Griswold gives the world the most accurate description of the Big Orange Head's presidency to date.

We all remember Dubya's many embarrassing flubs, but even his most humiliating moments cannot compete with the red-faced idiocy of the Big Orange Head.

View attachment 129234

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 129235

Another snowflake Trump bashing circle jerk.

Snowflake means nothing to us. It just embarrasses you. If you want to really embarrass us call us a republican.
Who cares if you are embarrassed or not? You're a bunch of juvenile delinquents.
You don't really notice that's exactly how Tramp acts?
He's not the one talking like a toddler.
You're right . He acts more like a 3rd grader with a twitter account.

Liar.
I don't.
You're a retard.
Liar.
You couldn't have gotten this stupid and biased naturally.... unless your parents gave you the stupid gene.

I don't.
You're a retard.
Liar.
You couldn't have gotten this stupid and biased naturally.... unless your parents gave you the stupid gene.
My dog's turds are smarter than you.

The hardest job in the world is defending this disgrace of a president with having the luxury of the House, Senate and presidency and still haven't passed a single bill.
Not one.
WHILE.. being under three investigations for treason.

Tired of winning yet, assholes?

I'm not interested in your idiotic links. Let me know when he barks like a dog and calls half the country unredeemable deplorables.
Of course you don't want to see a video of Tramp acting like a 5 year old. You want this pure unrealistic image of him so you can keep defending the slimeball.
That's why you're glued to Fox News where never a discouraging word is spoken.

Ahhhh, the power of group think and the unreal annoying petulant ways of the left parroting what they yell in their echo chambers.

View attachment 129241
Another snowflake Trump bashing circle jerk.

Snowflake means nothing to us. It just embarrasses you. If you want to really embarrass us call us a republican.
Who cares if you are embarrassed or not? You're a bunch of juvenile delinquents.
You don't really notice that's exactly how Tramp acts?
He's not the one talking like a toddler.
You're right . He acts more like a 3rd grader with a twitter account.
How ironic

I'm not interested in your idiotic links. Let me know when he barks like a dog and calls half the country unredeemable deplorables.
Of course you don't want to see a video of Tramp acting like a 5 year old. You want this pure unrealistic image of him so you can keep defending the slimeball.
That's why you're glued to Fox News where never a discouraging word is spoken.

Better any day than looking at a photo of Hillary passed out on the sofa in an alcoholic stupor.

The hardest job in the world is defending this disgrace of a president with having the luxury of the House, Senate and presidency and still haven't passed a single bill.
Not one.

Only snowflakes believe how many bills he passes is the measure of a president.

I don't.
You're a retard.
Liar.
My dog's turds are smarter than you.

They probably smell better too.

Not one.

Let's count how many golf balls he hits (and terrorist attacks we suffer through) instead.

Not one.

Let's count how many golf balls he hits (and terrorist attacks we suffer through) instead.
It's certain we will have fewer terrorist attacks than Obama.

Forum List

Back