The most dangerous liberals in Texas

Yep, the commies are everywhere, those two are only a couple of folks that need to be defeated, we got some major leftist coming out of Houston, Dallas and Austin also.

Commies. :lol:

When I see someone saying that, I picture a bitter old man in bib overalls complaining to all the other bitter old men in the barbershop.

These righties are hilarious and scary at the same time. When I was canvassing for Obama the week before the election, I had this one Romney supporter come out and start screaming at me asking me if I knew what Obama was. The guy was foaming at the mouth, literally.

Yep, the commies are everywhere, those two are only a couple of folks that need to be defeated, we got some major leftist coming out of Houston, Dallas and Austin also.

Commies. :lol:

When I see someone saying that, I picture a bitter old man in bib overalls complaining to all the other bitter old men in the barbershop.

These righties are hilarious and scary at the same time. When I was canvassing for Obama the week before the election, I had this one Romney supporter come out and start screaming at me asking me if I knew what Obama was. The guy was foaming at the mouth, literally.

They are scary.....they make me want to be a gun owner, and I hate all guns.

Then you must be willing to let commies do away with 97,000,000 people who disagree with your leader.

That's what commies do.

Um, what exactly are you talking about here?

I know right? :eusa_eh: You'll come to love becki's zaney rw posts :tinfoil: :lol:

As to the OP, isn't Austin already purple if not blue? The rest of the state will follow :eusa_drool:

Austin is blue, as is San Antonio. I believe some of the other major cities are blue as well. It's the rural areas that are a deep red and driving the state, but as the cities continue to grow and the Hispanic population grows and comes of voting age, the blue areas will grow.

The growing Hispanic populations in Deep Red Texas will change the state by 2024.

Forum List

Back