The Most Disgusting Song of All Time

I am someone that thinks about my decisions and how they impact others, unlike assholes that go off do drugs, abort kids, spread VD and commit crimes.

Sorry if you don't like the way I effect others in a positive way, it seems counter productive to losers like you.

You do what is right, like stooping to call people names. You are wonderful.

Yes I am, you seem up tight for a liberal. :)

You obviously know very little, and it does not surprise me a bit.

1. "You're such a sweet, innocent, naive person OP."
Well....you'er battin' .667....two out of three ain't bad.
2. " I don't suppose it ever occured to you that there are some people in the world who will say anything in order to sell a lot of books and make a lot of money?"
Or....for other reasons: you can keep your insurance....your doctor.....save $2500....
Yeah....I see where you're goin.'
3. "....know and believe in the same values John held, which were not conservative, Republican values."
Why so afraid that he grew, matured, in his views?
4. "It's also pretty damned pathetic that the Right is so desperate to gain some value that they are trying to hoodwink the public into believing John Lenon was actually one of them."

Well...by all means.....go right ahead and contest the following Liberal catechism:

"1. Getting rid of our sovereignty,and placing us all under the heel of the heels at the United Nations,

2. That it is religion that they hate, largely because it suggests that there is some sort of morality to which we owe civilization.

3. That they endorse a private, meaning rationalized, morality....'whatever feels good...'"

Waiting......

Hey...if you can't, it will be "Really quite laughable."

Get to it.

If you got into some of the 'whatever feels good', you might not be such a miserable person. That goes for a lot of the right wingers on this board.
Don't you ever forget it's our military, supported by wise conservatives (and some good liberals) who are the reason why you can enjoy free speech without having to worry about going to a gulag. Should the desire to shut down free speech ever occur because conservatives are pointing to the facts, and if you object to the bloodbath that would bring that about, you are toast. And I do mean burnt. :cranky:

Freedom and its precepts takes discipline to keep. If the discipline goes aside due to lack of attention, freedoms disappear. The founders knew it. That's why Franklin said of our Republic's unique freedom: "IF you can keep it."

You need a double dose of 'whatever feels good'.

If you got into some of the 'whatever feels good', you might not be such a miserable person. That goes for a lot of the right wingers on this board.
Don't you ever forget it's our military, supported by wise conservatives (and some good liberals) who are the reason why you can enjoy free speech without having to worry about going to a gulag. Should the desire to shut down free speech ever occur because conservatives are pointing to the facts, and if you object to the bloodbath that would bring that about, you are toast. And I do mean burnt. :cranky:

Freedom and its precepts takes discipline to keep. If the discipline goes aside due to lack of attention, freedoms disappear. The founders knew it. That's why Franklin said of our Republic's unique freedom: "IF you can keep it."

You truly are a useful idiot for the cause huh?

Does watching Obama and Pelosi look like idiots because of Obamacare count as whatever feels good?

What is amusing is that no nookie can't refute anything so he just goes to insults.

Of course Democrats love this song that talks about no religion LOL We are talking about the party of slavery and the KKK after all. They know if there is a God they are not going to be looked down on favorably...

First, he wrote "no religion".
He did not write "no god".
There IS a difference.

Second, it was the conservative party that started the KKK. At that time, that was the Democrats.

The Democrats are no longer the party of conservatives and I DARE YOU to find even one liberal who is the anti-American, racist, slime buckets that YOU rw's are on this board.

Of course Democrats love this song that talks about no religion LOL We are talking about the party of slavery and the KKK after all. They know if there is a God they are not going to be looked down on favorably...

There IS a difference.

Second, it was the conservative party that started the KKK. At that time, that was the Democrats.

The Democrats are no longer the party of conservatives and I DARE YOU to find even one liberal who is the anti-American, racist, slime buckets that YOU rw's are on this board.
Look at you try and rewrite history.... Democrats made the KKK to scare black men from voting Republican ....Then as natural progression with fanatic democrats they proceeded to killing....The only difference between Democrats then as opposed to now is they now want them dead before they are born.

Does watching Obama and Pelosi look like idiots because of Obamacare count as whatever feels good?

What is amusing is that no nookie can't refute anything so he just goes to insults.

Just pointing out what idiots you guys are. there is nothing worth refuting.

Have to put the kids to bed. You kids have a good night too.

Just pointing out what idiots you guys are. there is nothing worth refuting.

Have to put the kids to bed. You kids have a good night too.

Hope you learn something.

There IS a difference.

There IS a difference.

No there isn't.

There IS a difference.

"Second, it was the conservative party that started the KKK. At that time, that was the Democrats."

A fabrication designed to hide the history of the Democrats.

1. It was Republicans who fought for civil rights for blacks.
a. It was Republicans who overwhelmingly introduced, promoted, and passed every civil rights act from the end of the Civil War right up to and including the 1964 Civil Rights Act. President Eisenhower pushed the Civil Rights Act of 1957, written by Attorney General Herbert Brownell, guaranteeing black voting rights, to be enforced by the U.S. Department of Justice.

b. "Three years after Brown, President Eisenhower won passage of his landmark Civil Rights Act of 1957. Republican Senator Everett Dirksen authored and introduced the 1960 Civil Rights Act, and saw it through to passage. Republicans supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act overwhelmingly, and by much higher percentages in both House and Senate than the Democrats. Indeed, the 1964 Civil Rights Act became law only after overcoming a Democrat filibuster."
Everything I Know Is Wrong: History of the Republican Party

2. The Democrats in the Senate blocked every anti-lynching bill. Let's see how many Senate Democrats were 'conservative.'

a.The most important points: all the segregationists in the Senate were Democrats, and remained same for the rest of their lives…except for one. And they were not conservative.

b. Strom Thurmond became a Republican, albeit 16 years later. Lets see how many of the 12 in the Senate were conservative.

c. Senator Harry Byrd, staunch opponent of anti-communist McCarthy

d. Senator Robert Byrd, proabortion, opposed Gulf Wars, supported ERA, high grades from NARAL and ACLU

e. Senator Allen Ellender, McCarthy opponent, pacifist

f. Senator Sam Ervin, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, Nixon antagonist

g. Senator Albert Gore, Sr., McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War

h. Senator James Eastland, strong anti-communist

i. Senator Wm. Fulbright, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, big UN supporter

j. Senator Walter F. George, supported TVA, and Great Society programs

k. Senator Ernest Hollings, initiated federal food stamp program, …but supported Clarence Thomas’ nomination

l. Senator Russell Long, led the campaign for Great Society programs

m. Senator Richard Russell, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, supported FDR’s New Deal

n. Senator John Stennis, McCarthy opponent, opposed Robert Bork’s nomination
Covered in chapter 12 of "Mugged," by Coulter

Notice how segregationist positions went hand-in-hand with opposition to McCarthy? Not all Democrats….Robert Kennedy worked for McCarthy, and Senator John F. Kenned refused to censure him.

Now, if you are puzzled as to what just happened, I've proven that you are either a liar or a simpleton.

I'll let you announce which one it is.

Slow day for finding things to complain about?

RDD is offended that someone insulted the liberal anthem?

Instead of addressing any of the points she made, you tools jump to simply take a cheap ad hominem shot as though your group think is a substitute for useful discussion.

Frankly, she has a couple of really good points.

I FAVOR sovereignty and oppose one world government.

And for any problems CAUSED by "religion," it is certainly true that many people have been helped because of religion.

You libs really should pay more than just lip service to having an open mind. You know. Someday.

Imagine.

There IS a difference.

"The Democrats are no longer the party of conservatives and I DARE YOU to find even one liberal who is the anti-American, racist, slime buckets that YOU rw's are on this board."

No problem, you brain-dead sycophant.....

1. Know this guy?

a. Governor Bill Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit

(BTW...Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?
Yup...he used the National Guard to prevent blacks from going to school

c. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

d. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

Hey...didn't Bill Clinton just recently speak at the Democrat National Convention?

e. … President Bill Clinton
argued that Colin Powell, promoted
to brigadier general during Mr.
Alexander’s tenure, was the product
of an affirmative action program.
http://cdn.virtuallearningcourses.com/ivtcontent/images/edw12_ch05_e.pdf

f. 'BILL CLINTON: IN PAST, OBAMA WOULD BE 'CARRYING OUR BAGS'
Bill Clinton: In Past, Obama Would Be 'Carrying Our Bags'

2. Did you ask for a Democrat....the most popular Democrat....who is a "slime bucket"?

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

How's that for ripping you a new one, Ugly_Necktie???

This is where you yell "check please."

You don't have the guts to respond......do you....

There IS a difference.

"Second, it was the conservative party that started the KKK. At that time, that was the Democrats."

A fabrication designed to hide the history of the Democrats.

1. It was Republicans who fought for civil rights for blacks.
a. It was Republicans who overwhelmingly introduced, promoted, and passed every civil rights act from the end of the Civil War right up to and including the 1964 Civil Rights Act. President Eisenhower pushed the Civil Rights Act of 1957, written by Attorney General Herbert Brownell, guaranteeing black voting rights, to be enforced by the U.S. Department of Justice.

b. "Three years after Brown, President Eisenhower won passage of his landmark Civil Rights Act of 1957. Republican Senator Everett Dirksen authored and introduced the 1960 Civil Rights Act, and saw it through to passage. Republicans supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act overwhelmingly, and by much higher percentages in both House and Senate than the Democrats. Indeed, the 1964 Civil Rights Act became law only after overcoming a Democrat filibuster."
Everything I Know Is Wrong: History of the Republican Party

2. The Democrats in the Senate blocked every anti-lynching bill. Let's see how many Senate Democrats were 'conservative.'

a.The most important points: all the segregationists in the Senate were Democrats, and remained same for the rest of their lives…except for one. And they were not conservative.

b. Strom Thurmond became a Republican, albeit 16 years later. Lets see how many of the 12 in the Senate were conservative.

c. Senator Harry Byrd, staunch opponent of anti-communist McCarthy

d. Senator Robert Byrd, proabortion, opposed Gulf Wars, supported ERA, high grades from NARAL and ACLU

e. Senator Allen Ellender, McCarthy opponent, pacifist

f. Senator Sam Ervin, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, Nixon antagonist

g. Senator Albert Gore, Sr., McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War

h. Senator James Eastland, strong anti-communist

i. Senator Wm. Fulbright, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, big UN supporter

j. Senator Walter F. George, supported TVA, and Great Society programs

k. Senator Ernest Hollings, initiated federal food stamp program, …but supported Clarence Thomas’ nomination

l. Senator Russell Long, led the campaign for Great Society programs

m. Senator Richard Russell, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, supported FDR’s New Deal

n. Senator John Stennis, McCarthy opponent, opposed Robert Bork’s nomination
Covered in chapter 12 of "Mugged," by Coulter

Notice how segregationist positions went hand-in-hand with opposition to McCarthy? Not all Democrats….Robert Kennedy worked for McCarthy, and Senator John F. Kenned refused to censure him.

Now, if you are puzzled as to what just happened, I've proven that you are either a liar or a simpleton.

I'll let you announce which one it is.

"McCarthy opponents" ??

What do you do, practice being stupid in front of a mirror before posting here?

Being opposed to a lying scumbag demagogue out for personal megalomania doesn't make one "anti-conservative". Idiot.

Take it, Senator...

>> The United States Senate has long enjoyed worldwide respect as the greatest deliberative body in the world. But recently that deliberative character has too often been debased to the level of a forum of hate and character assassination sheltered by the shield of congressional immunity.

It is ironical that we Senators can in debate in the Senate directly or indirectly, by any form of words, impute to any American who is not a Senator any conduct or motive unworthy or unbecoming an American -- and without that non-Senator American having any legal redress against us -- yet if we say the same thing in the Senate about our colleagues we can be stopped on the grounds of being out of order.

It is strange that we can verbally attack anyone else without restraint and with full protection and yet we hold ourselves above the same type of criticism here on the Senate Floor. Surely the United States Senate is big enough to take self-criticism and self-appraisal. Surely we should be able to take the same kind of character attacks that we "dish out" to outsiders.

I think that it is high time that we remembered that we have sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution. I think that it is high time that we remembered that the Constitution, as amended, speaks not only of the freedom of speech but also of trial by jury instead of trial by accusation.

Whether it be a criminal prosecution in court or a character prosecution in the Senate, there is little practical distinction when the life of a person has been ruined.

Those of us who shout the loudest about Americanism in making character assassinations are all too frequently those who, by our own words and acts, ignore some of the basic principles of Americanism:

The right to criticize;

The right to hold unpopular beliefs;

The right to protest;

The right of independent thought.

The exercise of these rights should not cost one single American citizen his reputation or his right to a livelihood nor should he be in danger of losing his reputation or livelihood merely because he happens to know someone who holds unpopular beliefs. Who of us doesn’t? Otherwise none of us could call our souls our own. Otherwise thought control would have set in.

The American people are sick and tired of being afraid to speak their minds lest they be politically smeared as "Communists" or "Fascists" by their opponents. Freedom of speech is not what it used to be in America. It has been so abused by some that it is not exercised by others.

The American people are sick and tired of seeing innocent people smeared and guilty people whitewashed. But there have been enough proved cases, such as the Amerasia case, the Hiss case, the Coplon case, the Gold case, to cause the nationwide distrust and strong suspicion that there may be something to the unproved, sensational accusations.

... The nation sorely needs a Republican victory. But I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny -- Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry, and Smear.

I doubt if the Republican Party could -- simply because I don’t believe the American people will uphold any political party that puts political exploitation above national interest. Surely we Republicans aren’t that desperate for victory.

I don&#8217;t want to see the Republican Party win that way. <<

-- Margaret Chase Smith (R-ME), June 1950

I'll leave to other fallacy hunters who have more time the low-hanging fruit canards of what the fuck sexual allegations, specious quotes and a public hug have to do with political philosophies. Some fruit just hangs too low.

Not to mention what the fuck any of this has to do with a topic on a British songwriter, which has apparently been abandoned... :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back