The Most Disgusting Song of All Time

Oddly enough, this song is more successful than anything pathetic message boarder "politicalchic" will ever do in her life.

You are just a side line hater. Preach on.

i wonder how much profit the capitalist john lennon made off this sing? I wonder how much royalties yoko is still pulling in? I wonder how much of that money went to peace as opposed to drugs and other hedonistic pleasures?

“From the time I met John in 1971 until the end, all of those things he expressed in ‘Imagine’ were part of his belief system until the last breath of his life,” says Mintz. “If you listen to the last recorded interviews that were done with John, you’ll hear him express in his own words … his own beliefs … which are virtually identical to the beliefs he held in ’71.’ "

-Lennon's personal friend and publicist, Elliot Mintz

So - we take the word of Lennon himself, Yoko, and his close friend...

Or - we take the word of a guy who stole from him.

Only a genius could tell.

Imagine, John Lennon's words, poetry, music and name are known by more people in the world and will continue to be known far into the future. More than any US President or world leader in history. Perhaps Hitler gives him a run, but who else? And Hitler is only known in name and being an evil man. Few actually know what he had to say.

With respect to the OP.....could you try to digest the premise, and then attempt to make an actual point.

This is where you're mistaken. The OP doesn't deserve any respect.

So....as you still have no answer.....

...is this your pathetic attempt to become relevant?

To pretend that that you actually understood the OP?

Which is it?

Great tune

I can "imagine" why conservatives hate it so

All he is saying........is give peace a chance

Wait....aren't you the pretender who claims constantly that you don't read my OP's???

Did you get up to the part where Lennon renounced the nonsense in the song "Imagine"?

No, his former assistant claims that. & that's all you have.

"...his former assistant claims that."
That's right.

And you have your constant and unaccompanied " is not, is not."

Great work.

Anyone ever point out to you that something beats nothing?

Oh....no one ever thought you'd have the IQ to understand it?
Got it.

She's taking the word of one man in full faith. The same man who went to prison for stealing from John. That's how easy it is to brainwash p.c., her vetting skills are uber sub par.

"Uber" requires an umlaut.
Versteht?

So....you're actually stupid in how many languages?

“From the time I met John in 1971 until the end, all of those things he expressed in ‘Imagine’ were part of his belief system until the last breath of his life,” says Mintz. “If you listen to the last recorded interviews that were done with John, you’ll hear him express in his own words … his own beliefs … which are virtually identical to the beliefs he held in ’71.’ "

dude, john was so strung out on heroin he didn't even wipe his own ass or bother to dress half the time.

Great tune

I can "imagine" why conservatives hate it so

All he is saying........is give peace a chance

Wait....aren't you the pretender who claims constantly that you don't read my OP's???

Did you get up to the part where Lennon renounced the nonsense in the song "Imagine"?

Keep on playing those mind games...........forever

No, his former assistant claims that. & that's all you have.

"...his former assistant claims that."
That's right.

And you have your constant and unaccompanied " is not, is not."

Great work.

Anyone ever point out to you that something beats nothing?

Oh....no one ever thought you'd have the IQ to understand it?
Got it.

Anyone ever point out to you that you're willing to gamble your integrity on a convicted scumbag thief JUST because it adds to the heap of confirmation bias which makes your world view? Your brain is sick, pretty obviously.

dude, john was so strung out on heroin he didn't even wipe his own ass or bother to dress half the time.

which has zilch to do with whether or not he regretted writing Imagine.

“We are with you in spirit.… In this beautiful country where democracy is the very foundation of its constitution, it is sad that we have to still fight for equal rights and equal pay for the citizens. Boycott it must be, if it is the only way to bring justice and restore the dignity of the constitution for the sake of all citizens of the US and their children.

“Peace and love, John Lennon and Yoko Ono. New York City, December, 1980.”

That was Lennon’s last written political statement. It doesn’t seem to be the work of a “closet Republican.”

Why?

Republicans led the fight for equal rights,....fought the Democrats and still do.

I'm not a Democrat, but have supported unions.

Try again?

I'll see that steaming pile of offal...and raise you this one:

School children sing praises to their savior Obama - YouTube

Ugh, I know right. That is the kind of thing we need to watch, it is utter brainwashing our children.

Have you see this one?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z2fPi2VtQI]'Yes We Can' - A Beautiful Song Proving Dreams Can Really Co - YouTube[/ame]

Uhhhhhggggg...

....there goes my appetite....

Exactly. My point is that these songs have an indoctrinating effect, where John Lennon's songs have a soothing and thoughtful effect for many people. His songs had to be sought out. Although, I understand the point of your OP.

These other "songs", (and I say that with all due respect to real music), have a brainwashing affect on our children and the adult moronic masses, like those who re in hollywood feeling all self righteous and stuff. In your face all over the internet for their god obama

so lets see how seriously you really believe in his words. start giving up your possesions and living your life in peace. we'll see how it works out for you. if it does, maybe we'll even join you. lead by example but please, drop your hypocritical bullshit. you don't believe this is possible any more than i do.

so lets see how seriously you really believe in his words. start giving up your possesions and living your life in peace. we'll see how it works out for you. if it does, maybe we'll even join you. lead by example but please, drop your hypocritical bullshit. you don't believe this is possible any more than i do.

Never said I belied in his words.

#fail

#fail

lol, someone who is supporting him doesn't even believe in his words. now that is fail

#fail

lol, someone who is supporting him doesn't even believe in his words. now that is fail

No, not really. In the world exists nuance. It's hard if you're not much of a thinker, I understand.

I was soooooo hoping one of the dolts would post that!!!

I kept pushing....but didn't guess that the dumbest of the bunch would do it.

Here's what I was waiting to use:

James Delingpole wrote this....

"I on the other hand like to think that the story contains a kernel of what you might call Hari-esque emotional truth. I mean, Lennon was a maverick figure.

The taxes in New York where he spent his last years are incredibly high. Intelligent people do tend to grow more right wing as they get older. And besides, how could you write a song like Imagine and not grow increasingly embarrassed by the sixth-form revolutionary crassness of those lyrics about a world with no possessions? Would it not corrode your soul to the point where you found yourself suddenly possessed of an insatiable urge secretly to donate millions of pounds to the Republican Party, and possibly the National Rifle Association too to make amends for all the tiresome left-wing propaganda you foisted on the world in your misspent youth?
Just sayin'.

But why let that get in the way of the delicious schadenfreude I'm feeling right now over the recent claims by his former personal assistant Fred Seaman – and the apparent discomfort it is causing lefties."
Was John Lennon a secret Reagan Republican? ? Telegraph Blogs

Again?

".... the delicious schadenfreude I'm feeling right now over ...the apparent discomfort it is causing lefties."

Love it!!!!

.....and thanks for fallin' right into that!

#fail

No, not really. In the world exists nuance. It's hard if you're not much of a thinker, I understand.

think all you want. only actions change things. and thats the problem with liberalism. its a bunch of pie in the sky thoughts that don't function in the real world.

Forum List

Back