The most embarrassing moment in US presidential interviews?

Well...if referring to notes is cringeworthy embarrassment...

Well...if referring to notes is cringeworthy embarrassment...

notes remind you what youre talking about,, biden needs talking points to know what to say and who hes talking to,, big diff.

Most embarrassing? Trump. Sharpies. Hurricane.
That was really bad...

I think the firing of Comey was worse (tight call) but he basically confessed... It wasn't that he committed a crime but he wasn't even smart enough to lie about it...

Injecting disinfectant will alway deserve a mention..
I don’t think it gets any more embarrassing than mocking a handicapped person.

View attachment 508984
Not really, we make fun of you constantly.

I get why so many hated Rump but what you are watching here is elder abuse, ANYONE who can think clearly knows Joe is not there anymore. This is sad and very dangerous.

Stop trying to deflect to Trump. This is about yet another Xiden embarrassing moment.

Read the title of the OP

The most embarrassing moment in US presidential interviews?​

Biden is babbling fool.
But he is not foolish enough to fake a response on Cyber Attacks when he is not knowledgeable on the topic. He wisely referred to his notes.

A real fool (Trump) will fabricate a response and he will spend the next few days having his staff correct what “he really meant”
Lol, he had to look at his notes because his brain is mush. If Trump had to bring out notes, you loons would've impeached him over it.

Stop trying to deflect to Trump. This is about yet another Xiden embarrassing moment.

Read the title of the OP

Biden is babbling fool.
But he is not foolish enough to fake a response on Cyber Attacks when he is not knowledgeable on the topic. He wisely referred to his notes.

A real fool (Trump) will fabricate a response and he will spend the next few days having his staff correct what “he really meant”
Lol, he had to look at his notes because his brain is mush. If Trump had to bring out notes, you loons would've impeached him over it.
When it comes to Cyber security, Biden is no expert.
But he is willing to defer to experts to give an accurate response

I don’t know or let me check were not in Trumps vocabulary.
So he would make stuff up and walk away. His staff would spend days repairing the damage

Period Stop trying to deflect to Trump. This is about yet another Xiden embarrassing moment.

Read the title of the OP

Then look at the actual post moron. Critical thinking 101. Try taking the course.
Read the thread title moron
Leaves it open to discuss embarrassing moments of ALL Presidents

Use critical thinking dumbfuck. Of course assholes like you, Coyote, and johnlaw just use any excuse to show your TDS. See the question mark there asshole? That means is THIS the most embarrassing moment in interviews. Stop talking. You’re being beaten as usual.

Last edited:

Read the title of the OP

Then look at the actual post moron. Critical thinking 101. Try taking the course.

Use critical thinking dumbfuck. Of course assholes like you, Coyote, and johnlaw just use any excuse to show your TDS. See the question mark there asshole? That mens is THIS the most embarrassing moment in interviews. Stop talking. You’re being beaten as usual.
Lets talk about “Most embarrassing”

Do you know what the term “most” means?

Read the title of the OP

Use critical thinking dumbfuck. Of course assholes like you, Coyote, and johnlaw just use any excuse to show your TDS. See the question mark there asshole? That mens is THIS the most embarrassing moment in interviews. Stop talking. You’re being beaten as usual.

"Most" implies nuance, complexity. More than one.

That intimidates them, so they attack.

Read the title of the OP

If you are going to call other people dumbfucks at least make sure your spelling and grammar don’t embarrass you in the process.

In the meantime, your Trump Defense System is fully activated I see.

I still rate Sharpie-Gate as among the top ten embarrassments.

Read the title of the OP

Sorry fucktard, your side doesn’t know the meaning of “is”. Your guy can’t even remember where he is, who he is, who he’s talking to, and you lamp up all the bullshit. Most embarrassing refers to any one of any Dem.

Read the title of the OP

If you are going to call other people dumbfucks at least make sure your spelling and grammar don’t embarrass you in the process.

In the meantime, your Trump Defense System is fully activated I see.

I still rate Sharpie-Gate as among the top ten embarrassments.
Read it again asshole. Defense? Sorry dumbfuck, I’m sticking to the topic. Unlike you. Seems your TDS is in full bloom. Resorting to claims of spelling and grammar. Classic for someone with no argument. Stick to continuing to fail to punish your fellow assholes form family denigration, accusations of criminal activity, and other multiple violations.

Read the title of the OP

Biden is babbling fool.

When it comes to Cyber security, Biden is no expert.
But he is willing to defer to experts to give an accurate response

I don’t know or let me check were not in Trumps vocabulary.
So he would make stuff up and walk away. His staff would spend days repairing the damage
Let's see Trump was right about covid the entire time, while your boy Fauci was wrong the entire time. Anyway like I said if Trump stopped and said let me check my notes. You loons would've impeached him over it.

Let's see Trump was right about covid the entire time, while your boy Fauci was wrong the entire time.
Fauci‘s opinions were consistent with the global medical community.

Meanwhile, Trump…….

Said the virus was no worse than seasonal flu
Said it would magically go away on its own
Discouraged wearing masks and social distancing
Made COVID safety a political issue
Suggested injecting disinfectant
Said he had the virus under control

Forum List

Back