The most embarrassing moment in US presidential interviews?

Let's see Trump was right about covid the entire time, while your boy Fauci was wrong the entire time.
Fauci‘s opinions were consistent with the global medical community.

Meanwhile, Trump…….

Said the virus was no worse than seasonal flu
Said it would magically go away on its own
Discouraged wearing masks and social distancing
Made COVID safety a political issue
Suggested injecting disinfectant
Said he had the virus under control
If we listened to Trump, we would've been better off. The experts say that now. You have blood on your hands because of your hatred for one man.

Let's see Trump was right about covid the entire time, while your boy Fauci was wrong the entire time.

Meanwhile, Trump…….

If we listened to Trump, we would've been better off. The experts say that now. You have blood on your hands because of your hatred for one man.
Name your experts

Is Tucker Carlson one of them?

Meanwhile, Trump…….

Name your experts

Is Tucker Carlson one of them?
Nope, don't have cable. The lockdowns were a failure, hydrochroloquine actually works, it isn’t that big deal considering you have over a 99% survival rate. You loons have blood on your hands because of your hatred.

Even when out of my league I can bullshit my way through it. This is laughable

This is beyond embarrassing and cannot be sustained

Biden was open and honest
He didn’t know the details of the Cyber attack and wanted to be correct. He stated, I will tell you what they sent me.
He then proceeded to give the official details.

Trump, in that situation, would have made shit up, blamed the attack on someone without proof, defended Putin and changed the subject to be about himself.

It is great having a responsible adult at President again.

You can attempt to spin this all you want. It's a disaster. And you know it.

You should be mad at yourself for voting for this first. And to some extent mad at the Dems for even putting a candidate with this level of dementia on the ballot

We’re not spinning Sue.

When you cast your vote for Donald Trump, you basically lost all of your ability to shame, criticize, denigrate, or insult the President because no matter what he says or does, Trump said or did something worse.

Trump wasn’t just uninformed, and stupid, when he didn’t know something he just lied about it or attacked person asking the question.

No, dumbass. Americans don't lose any right based on who they vote for.

Once again you demonstrate what a complete idiot you are.

He didn’t know the details of the Cyber attack and wanted to be correct. He stated, I will tell you what they sent me.

Trump, in that situation, would have made shit up, blamed the attack on someone without proof, defended Putin and changed the subject to be about himself.

You should be mad at yourself for voting for this first. And to some extent mad at the Dems for even putting a candidate with this level of dementia on the ballot

Sorry
I don’t consider that a disaster

Biden didn’t fake an answer. At 78, he is anything but an expert at cyber warfare. He stumbled at a response and finally acknowledged he needed to go to his notes. I will tell you what they sent me.
What more could you ask for?

Again, Trump would have just been making shit up and defending Putin.

Dude, give it up. There is no way to spin that clusterfuck to make it look good. It was a disaster.

Most embarrassing? Trump. Sharpies. Hurricane.
Stop trying to deflect to Trump. This is about yet another Xiden embarrassing moment.

Read the title of the OP

The most embarrassing moment in US presidential interviews?​

Biden is babbling fool.
But he is not foolish enough to fake a response on Cyber Attacks when he is not knowledgeable on the topic. He wisely referred to his notes.

A real fool (Trump) will fabricate a response and he will spend the next few days having his staff correct what “he really meant”
Constantly trying to deflect to Trump isn't helping, Dumbass.

Biden is a potted plant.

Well...if referring to notes is cringeworthy embarrassment...

Your ORANGE CRUSH is showing.

Anything on topic, Troll?

Sooner or later libtards will learn that simply bleating ORANGE MAN BAD won't change the fact Veggie Joe is a drooling idiot.

It was a set up question. A staged event.

How many fast food places have cashiers who ask customers about Russian hackers?

This is sooo stupid....like we are to believe Joe just happened to walk in and get this?

Penultimate fail on the set up team.

Sorry

Biden didn’t fake an answer. At 78, he is anything but an expert at cyber warfare. He stumbled at a response and finally acknowledged he needed to go to his notes. I will tell you what they sent me.

Dude, give it up. There is no way to spin that clusterfuck to make it look good. It was a disaster.

In spite of your “Sky is falling” rhetoric, Biden is doing quite well
The economy is recovering, COVID is decreasing, the country is recovering.

Biden is headed for a second term

Ive seen worse. By Biden, no less.
Remember when he was doing a speech on the podium and his wife, the senior abuser, had to remind him MULTIPLE times the speech was over? He just stood there staring; completely lost. She had to walk up there and grab him.
Our Presidents just get worse and worse and worse. You duopoly dumbfucks have NO standards.

Sorry

In spite of your “Sky is falling” rhetoric, Biden is doing quite well
The economy is recovering, COVID is decreasing, the country is recovering.

Biden is headed for a second term

Biden is doing quite well

Compared to you maybe. Compared to anyone with a functioning brain, not so much.

Ive seen worse. By Biden, no less.
Remember when he was doing a speech on the podium and his wife, the senior abuser, had to remind him MULTIPLE times the speech was over? He just stood there staring; completely lost. She had to walk up there and grab him.
Our Presidents just get worse and worse and worse. You duopoly dumbfucks have NO standards.
Whats next? A convicted murderer? Jesus Christ

The most puzzling of Biden's antics is that he is so openly fearful. He's afraid of his staff, Jill and some mysterious others. I'm going to get into trouble is one of his favorite lines.

With who?

Obviously Joe is a regular guy.

He debates foreign policy with fast food cashiers every chance he gets.

Forum List

Back