The Most Famous Fakes In Science

Today our science is based on our religion, so this is what has happened.
Crappola. It’s either science or religion. Don’t mix up the two. Religion by definition is based on faith which is the absence of evidence. Science depends upon evidence, religion depends upon a good story line made to instill fear and control.
Actually... the definition of faith is having complete trust in something or someone. I don't know anyone who puts complete trust in something or someone without good reason.
There is no good reason to have faith in someone or something. .
You do it everyday.
Nope. Never do. I’m not a child anymore. That’s what children do.
Every time you drive through an intersection on a green light you have faith that someone isn't going to T-bone you.
. Only fools and children assume that a green light gives you safety. I slow down and look both ways on every green light.
Good for you. That still doesn't mean you don't trust that the guy sitting at the light doesn't floor it. You can be looking both ways but that doesn't stop a car from pulling out in front of you.

Do you have complete trust that your wife or girlfriend or boyfriend or partner in life isn't cheating on you? Or do you have them followed around?
Not driving a car. Besides, you’re talking about trust and changing the subject. That’s not blind faith. You trust Trump will tell you the truth ? Case closed.

Instead of faith in “ someone”, we should look for evidence from many, called institutions, then you look for consensus among the institutions.

Essentially you are arguing that faith in one person is more reliable then the consensus work if many. That’s stupid. We don’t run the military, or most successful corporations that way. Dumb idea.
Our greatest achievements of man kind were by consensus science. To argue against it is to argue fOR FASCISM
Faith and trust go hand in hand. You have faith because you trust. The very definition of faith is having complete trust in something or someone.

I am arguing that you put complete trust (AKA faith) in all kinds of things that you never even think about. You scoffing at faith is illogical. Clearly you have faith that your significant other is faithful. But hey, if you want to argue that being FAITHful to your spouse has nothing to do with FAITH., go right ahead.

Crappola. It’s either science or religion. Don’t mix up the two. Religion by definition is based on faith which is the absence of evidence. Science depends upon evidence, religion depends upon a good story line made to instill fear and control.
Actually... the definition of faith is having complete trust in something or someone. I don't know anyone who puts complete trust in something or someone without good reason.
You do it everyday.
Every time you drive through an intersection on a green light you have faith that someone isn't going to T-bone you.
. Only fools and children assume that a green light gives you safety. I slow down and look both ways on every green light.
Good for you. That still doesn't mean you don't trust that the guy sitting at the light doesn't floor it. You can be looking both ways but that doesn't stop a car from pulling out in front of you.

Do you have complete trust that your wife or girlfriend or boyfriend or partner in life isn't cheating on you? Or do you have them followed around?
Not driving a car. Besides, you’re talking about trust and changing the subject. That’s not blind faith. You trust Trump will tell you the truth ? Case closed.

Instead of faith in “ someone”, we should look for evidence from many, called institutions, then you look for consensus among the institutions.

Essentially you are arguing that faith in one person is more reliable then the consensus work if many. That’s stupid. We don’t run the military, or most successful corporations that way. Dumb idea.
Our greatest achievements of man kind were by consensus science. To argue against it is to argue fOR FASCISM
Faith and trust go hand in hand. You have faith because you trust. The very definition of faith is having complete trust in something or someone.

I am arguing that you put complete trust (AKA faith) in all kinds of things that you never even think about. You scoffing at faith is illogical. Clearly you have faith that your significant other is faithful. But hey, if you want to argue that being FAITHful to your spouse has nothing to do with FAITH., go right ahead.
And I’m still waiting for you to tell me who and what they are.
Your arguing that faith in one person is better then seeking answers from many different dedicated sources that agree , that’s hysterical. You can’t be serious. You are delirious. We have 3400 universities that all agree on basics of AGW.....but In Trump We trust ? Go for it. Be the village idiot

You do it everyday.

And I’m still waiting for you to tell me who and what they are.
Your arguing that faith in one person is better then seeking answers from many different dedicated sources that agree , that’s hysterical. You can’t be serious. You are delirious. We have 3400 universities that all agree on basics of AGW.....but In Trump We trust ? Go for it. Be the village idiot
Try to stay focused.

So, do you have complete trust (aka faith) in your spouse?

Go ahead and say no. I dare you. :lol:

You really don’t get it do you ? Evolution study has rewarded us a plethora of ideas that are used In vaccines, food manufacturing, a host of other biological fields and even AGW verification. It’s value doesn’t just lie in making the religious right squirm. If evolution wasn’t valid, none of this would be possible.

I get it as I was one of the first to discover it on USMB. Satan used atheist scientists to write the Antibible of Evolution. It contradicts everything God said in the Bible and Genesis; This cannot be just mere coincidence. Here is the thread -- Is This Evidence For Satan?.

You actually think a green light guarantees total confidence ? That’s funnier.
You’ve never been to Boston. Traffic lights are just suggestions.

A green light doesn't guarantee total safety. I hesitate for a second before taking off while waiting at a red light and it turns green. There may still be drivers trying to beat the light.

You take it to an almost unhealthy and fearful level of driving through a green light. One has to be careful of someone going through a red light, but they usually don't due to fear of being T-boned and killed and seriously hurt by the right of way drivers.

A green light doesn't guarantee total safety. I hesitate for a second before taking off while waiting at a red light and it turns green. There may still be drivers trying to beat the light.

You take it to an almost unhealthy and fearful level of driving through a green light. One has to be careful of someone going through a red light, but they usually don't due to fear of being T-boned and killed and seriously hurt by the right of way drivers.
If a green light doesn’t guarantee safety, then by your own admission, you can’t have faith in it. Use your own definition.
Again, it’s not faith that allows you to drive through a green light. You still check both ways. Every competent driver does. Any slight trust which isn’t complete faith that you have is from the system and years of seeing many people do it correctly. It’s never because of some one or some thing. The most trust worthy sources always come from a collection of institutional backed modes of behavior, never from some one or something. It has nothing to do with faith. It’s from observed evidence. That’s science. It’s science and you’re still using probability. In Boston where traffic lights are more just suggestions, you’d never use faith in other drivers and it’s a dumb idea everywhere.

I suggest that most people regardless of what you say, you use evidence and a collection of sources to make their most important decisions, not faith.

Last edited:
You really don’t get it do you ? Evolution study has rewarded us a plethora of ideas that are used In vaccines, food manufacturing, a host of other biological fields and even AGW verification. It’s value doesn’t just lie in making the religious right squirm. If evolution wasn’t valid, none of this would be possible.

I get it as I was one of the first to discover it on USMB. Satan used atheist scientists to write the Antibible of Evolution. It contradicts everything God said in the Bible and Genesis; This cannot be just mere coincidence. Here is the thread -- Is This Evidence For Satan?.
You’re a strange duck. Genesis is not evidence and neither is the Bible. It’s a story. One of many written by a collection of different religions. You don’t believe in anyother but your own while an atheist doesn’t beleive in just one more religion. So don’t make out that you’re a believer. An agnostic is open to anything if there is evidence. They are closer then you are to believing in a god. They just haven’t seen any evidence and neither have you.

If a green light doesn’t guarantee safety, then by your own admission, you can’t have faith in it. Use your own definition.
Again, it’s not faith that allows you to drive through a green light. You still check both ways. Every competent driver does. Any slight trust which isn’t complete faith that you have is from the system and years of seeing many people do it correctly. It’s never because of some one or some thing. The most trust worthy sources always come from a collection of institutional backed modes of behavior, never from some one or something. It has nothing to do with faith. It’s from observed evidence. That’s science. It’s science and you’re still using probability. In Boston where traffic lights are more just suggestions, you’d never use faith in other drivers and it’s a dumb idea everywhere.

I suggest that most people regardless of what you say, you use evidence and a collection of sources to make their most important decisions, not faith.

This is a horrible example of faith. It isn't about faith, but fate. It is fate if you get T-boned and die a miserable death in a traffic accident when you had the right of way. It is about traffic laws and punishment for violating them. You ignored the red light driver and they were in the wrong and need to be brought to justice.

So, instead of the way you explain it, the defensive driver scans the road ahead of him and when coming to an intersection he sees that traffic is stopped before him. Or he tries to see if any traffic is coming. He doesn't necessarily have to slow down and prepare to stop coming to a green light. They can continue driving at the same speed and go through.

You’re a strange duck. Genesis is not evidence and neither is the Bible. It’s a story. One of many written by a collection of different religions. You don’t believe in anyother but your own while an atheist doesn’t beleive in just one more religion. So don’t make out that you’re a believer. An agnostic is open to anything if there is evidence. They are closer then you are to believing in a god. They just haven’t seen any evidence and neither have you.

We find Genesis is not a science chapter, but that science backs up Genesis. For example, we find that the chicken came before the egg due to proteins on the eggshell that are only produced by the ovaries of a chicken. The evolutionists have nothing, but made up theory and still do not believe the chicken came before the egg despite the irrefutable and testable evidence. They still have to have the egg come before the chicken or else evolution is dead.

The universe, Earth, and everything in it is best explained by God and creation. That is the best theory. Instead, Satan had to lie and make up the Antibible of evolution which requires a big bang, cosmic inflation, and other scenarios that violate the laws of physics.

Anyway,

but that science backs up Genesis.
Your delusional as there is no natural science named Genesis. Nor, is there any scientific research facility devoted to studying the Bible. Religion and science are not connected in anyway.

The universe, Earth, and everything in it is best explained by God and creation.
Only for those too lazy to use the scientific method. God and creation is a story told by old men looking to control the masses. The Bible for Christians, the Koran for Muslims, the Tora for Jews. Catholics and moderate Christians and Jews believe in evolution. Hard line Christians and Muslims don’t. You have more in common with Muslims then other Christians.

We find Genesis is not a science chapter, but that science backs up Genesis. For example, we find that the chicken came before the egg due to proteins on the eggshell that are only produced by the ovaries of a chicken. The evolutionists have nothing, but made up theory and still do not believe the chicken came before the egg despite the irrefutable and testable evidence. They still have to have the egg come before the chicken or else evolution is dead.
This is you talking, not Johns Hopkins

The public defection from Darwinism by Yale computer science professor David Gelernter made waves.
In the computer science world? Why do you think it is that only creationists ever mention Darwin? To science he is an historical icon but not a Moses bringing down the tablets. His errors are well known and science has moved forward from them.

I guess to a creationist Don Quixote he is their windmill.

That is the best theory. Instead, Satan had to lie and make up the Antibible of evolution which requires a big bang, cosmic inflation, and other scenarios that violate the laws of physics.
Satan, you mean Trump. Seriously, you know physics ? You guys who profess religious relevance sure know how to talk woo woo.

"How should I know why they teach what they do? "

The question should be posed this way: Why is it so important for certain forces that Darwin's theory be accepted as fact?
Darwin's theory is provably false......but that question is the most important revelation
A pity you've never gotten to that realization.
It's called a theory for a reason.

So where do all the different animals come from? Or have I stumped you again? :biggrin:

It's taught as though it's a proven fact.

Answer the question: why is it so important that you believe Darwin's theory is a fact?
I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. So your turn, what's your theory to why there are so many different kinds of animals, where do they all come from?

"I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. "

It's presented as a fact. You may claim, now, that it is only a theory, but your posts imply the very opposite.

Now.....why is it so important that it be accepted as the truth?
It's the most plausible theory. What's your theory? Ashamed to say? Because even you think it's kinda dumb?

"It's the most plausible theory."

It wasn't even when he offered it a century and a half ago.

You're simply too easily led.

"THE ABRUPT manner in which whole groups of species suddenly appear in certain formations, has been urged by several palæontologists—for instance, by Agassiz, Pictet, and Sedgwick—as a fatal objection to the belief in the transmutation of species. If numerous species, belonging to the same genera or families, have really started into life at once, the fact would be fatal to the theory of evolution through natural selection." Darwin, "On The Origin of Species," p.302

“Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms.”ch.6

. To the question why we do not find records of these vast primordial periods, I can give no satisfactory answer.”

Darwin, "On The Origin of Speices," chapter nine

The case at present must remain inexplicable; and may be truly urged as a valid argument against the views here entertained.”

“Although Darwin’s theory is often compared favorably to the great theories of mathematical physics on the grounds that evolution is as well established as gravity, very few physicists have been heard observing that gravity is as well established as evolution.” Philip Zaleski
Ok, but what's your explanation to all the different species? This copy&paste is all about Darwin, whom you dismiss.

Scientists dismiss Darwin.

“He [Darwin] prophesied that future generations of paleontologists would fill in these gaps by diligent search….It has become abundantly clear that the fossil record will not confirm this part of Darwin’s predictions. Nor is the problem a miserably poor record. The fossil record simply shows that this prediction was wrong.” (Eldridge, Niles, The Myths of Human Evolution, 1984, pp.45-46.)
Ok, Let's dismiss Darwin. What's your theory for all the species? How did they come about?

What's the reason that Darwinism is applied to schoolchildren as fact?
Is applied ? How does that happen ? Natural selection is a theory. If you have a problem with a teacher using the word fact, go complain to the principal. .

The question should be posed this way: Why is it so important for certain forces that Darwin's theory be accepted as fact?
Darwin's theory is provably false......but that question is the most important revelation

So where do all the different animals come from? Or have I stumped you again? :biggrin:

Answer the question: why is it so important that you believe Darwin's theory is a fact?
I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. So your turn, what's your theory to why there are so many different kinds of animals, where do they all come from?

It's presented as a fact. You may claim, now, that it is only a theory, but your posts imply the very opposite.

It's the most plausible theory. What's your theory? Ashamed to say? Because even you think it's kinda dumb?

"THE ABRUPT manner in which whole groups of species suddenly appear in certain formations, has been urged by several palæontologists—for instance, by Agassiz, Pictet, and Sedgwick—as a fatal objection to the belief in the transmutation of species. If numerous species, belonging to the same genera or families, have really started into life at once, the fact would be fatal to the theory of evolution through natural selection." Darwin, "On The Origin of Species," p.302

“Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms.”ch.6

. To the question why we do not find records of these vast primordial periods, I can give no satisfactory answer.”

The case at present must remain inexplicable; and may be truly urged as a valid argument against the views here entertained.”

“Although Darwin’s theory is often compared favorably to the great theories of mathematical physics on the grounds that evolution is as well established as gravity, very few physicists have been heard observing that gravity is as well established as evolution.” Philip Zaleski
Ok, but what's your explanation to all the different species? This copy&paste is all about Darwin, whom you dismiss.

“He [Darwin] prophesied that future generations of paleontologists would fill in these gaps by diligent search….It has become abundantly clear that the fossil record will not confirm this part of Darwin’s predictions. Nor is the problem a miserably poor record. The fossil record simply shows that this prediction was wrong.” (Eldridge, Niles, The Myths of Human Evolution, 1984, pp.45-46.)
Ok, Let's dismiss Darwin. What's your theory for all the species? How did they come about?

Is applied ? How does that happen ? Natural selection is a theory. If you have a problem with a teacher using the word fact, go complain to the principal. .

Why is it taught as a fact?

Show just one text book used in public schools that doesn’t refer to natural Selection as a theory....just one.

Show just one text book used in public schools that doesn’t refer to natural Selection as a theory....just one.

Sure thing, liar.

Haeckel’s embryo diagram.They were faked to prove Darwin's common ancestor theory.
You'll find them in every textbook, and every classroom.

".... Haeckel's drawings of embryonic similarities were not correct. British embryologist Michael Richardson and his colleages published an important paper in the August 1997 issue of Anatomy & Embryology showing that Haeckel had fudged his drawings to make the early stages of embryos appear more alike than they actually are! As it turns out, Haeckel's contemporaries had spotted the fraud during his lifetime, and got him to admit it. However, his drawings nonetheless became the source material for diagrams of comparative embryology in nearly every biology textbook, including ours!"
Haeckel s Embryos

Heartening how you simpletons squeal like stuck pigs as you realize you've been lied to and you accepted the lie.

Heartening how you simpletons squeal like stuck pigs as you realize you've been lied to and you accepted the lie.
So what’s your theory about how all the different animals came about?

So what’s your theory about how all the different animals came about?

Why is Darwinism, proven false, imposed on students as fact?

Forum List

Back