The Most Famous Fakes In Science

"How should I know why they teach what they do? "

The question should be posed this way: Why is it so important for certain forces that Darwin's theory be accepted as fact?
Darwin's theory is provably false......but that question is the most important revelation
A pity you've never gotten to that realization.
It's called a theory for a reason.

So where do all the different animals come from? Or have I stumped you again? :biggrin:

It's taught as though it's a proven fact.

Answer the question: why is it so important that you believe Darwin's theory is a fact?
I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. So your turn, what's your theory to why there are so many different kinds of animals, where do they all come from?

"I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. "

It's presented as a fact. You may claim, now, that it is only a theory, but your posts imply the very opposite.

Now.....why is it so important that it be accepted as the truth?
It's the most plausible theory. What's your theory? Ashamed to say? Because even you think it's kinda dumb?

"It's the most plausible theory."

It wasn't even when he offered it a century and a half ago.

You're simply too easily led.

"THE ABRUPT manner in which whole groups of species suddenly appear in certain formations, has been urged by several palæontologists—for instance, by Agassiz, Pictet, and Sedgwick—as a fatal objection to the belief in the transmutation of species. If numerous species, belonging to the same genera or families, have really started into life at once, the fact would be fatal to the theory of evolution through natural selection." Darwin, "On The Origin of Species," p.302

“Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms.”ch.6

. To the question why we do not find records of these vast primordial periods, I can give no satisfactory answer.”

Darwin, "On The Origin of Speices," chapter nine

The case at present must remain inexplicable; and may be truly urged as a valid argument against the views here entertained.”

“Although Darwin’s theory is often compared favorably to the great theories of mathematical physics on the grounds that evolution is as well established as gravity, very few physicists have been heard observing that gravity is as well established as evolution.” Philip Zaleski
Ok, but what's your explanation to all the different species? This copy&paste is all about Darwin, whom you dismiss.

Scientists dismiss Darwin.

“He [Darwin] prophesied that future generations of paleontologists would fill in these gaps by diligent search….It has become abundantly clear that the fossil record will not confirm this part of Darwin’s predictions. Nor is the problem a miserably poor record. The fossil record simply shows that this prediction was wrong.” (Eldridge, Niles, The Myths of Human Evolution, 1984, pp.45-46.)
Ok, Let's dismiss Darwin. What's your theory for all the species? How did they come about?

What's the reason that Darwinism is applied to schoolchildren as fact?
Is applied ? How does that happen ? Natural selection is a theory. If you have a problem with a teacher using the word fact, go complain to the principal. .

Why is it taught as a fact?

The question should be posed this way: Why is it so important for certain forces that Darwin's theory be accepted as fact?
Darwin's theory is provably false......but that question is the most important revelation

So where do all the different animals come from? Or have I stumped you again? :biggrin:

Answer the question: why is it so important that you believe Darwin's theory is a fact?
I never said it was a fact, it's a theory. So your turn, what's your theory to why there are so many different kinds of animals, where do they all come from?

It's presented as a fact. You may claim, now, that it is only a theory, but your posts imply the very opposite.

It's the most plausible theory. What's your theory? Ashamed to say? Because even you think it's kinda dumb?

"THE ABRUPT manner in which whole groups of species suddenly appear in certain formations, has been urged by several palæontologists—for instance, by Agassiz, Pictet, and Sedgwick—as a fatal objection to the belief in the transmutation of species. If numerous species, belonging to the same genera or families, have really started into life at once, the fact would be fatal to the theory of evolution through natural selection." Darwin, "On The Origin of Species," p.302

“Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms.”ch.6

. To the question why we do not find records of these vast primordial periods, I can give no satisfactory answer.”

The case at present must remain inexplicable; and may be truly urged as a valid argument against the views here entertained.”

“Although Darwin’s theory is often compared favorably to the great theories of mathematical physics on the grounds that evolution is as well established as gravity, very few physicists have been heard observing that gravity is as well established as evolution.” Philip Zaleski
Ok, but what's your explanation to all the different species? This copy&paste is all about Darwin, whom you dismiss.

“He [Darwin] prophesied that future generations of paleontologists would fill in these gaps by diligent search….It has become abundantly clear that the fossil record will not confirm this part of Darwin’s predictions. Nor is the problem a miserably poor record. The fossil record simply shows that this prediction was wrong.” (Eldridge, Niles, The Myths of Human Evolution, 1984, pp.45-46.)
Ok, Let's dismiss Darwin. What's your theory for all the species? How did they come about?

Is applied ? How does that happen ? Natural selection is a theory. If you have a problem with a teacher using the word fact, go complain to the principal. .

Show just one text book used in public schools that doesn’t refer to natural Selection as a theory....just one.

Heartening how you simpletons squeal like stuck pigs as you realize you've been lied to and you accepted the lie.
So what’s your theory about how all the different animals came about?

Why is Darwinism, proven false, imposed on students as fact?
What would you want them to learn instead?

Show just one text book used in public schools that doesn’t refer to natural Selection as a theory....just one.

Heartening how you simpletons squeal like stuck pigs as you realize you've been lied to and you accepted the lie.

Only in your mind. To everyone that matters, it’s better then a stick in your eye.

What would you want them to learn instead?

Be sure to get back to me when you're brave enough to answer the question.

Only in your mind. To everyone that matters, it’s better then a stick in your eye.

You're sticking to your lie???

Darwin's theory is taught at every level of school as a fact.

You can see posts where government school grads claim it a fact.

The error is accepted by nearly every government school grad. Evolution…settled: “it’s a fact.”

You can play with words, but here are your pals admitting it.

Evolution is a fact.” Science Believers

And this…

Evolution [Darwin’s Theory] is a fact and is the basis of all of biology. The theory of evolution is the most robust, well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.The Pretense Called Evolution

And…
“Evolution is 100 percent fact” The Pretense Called Evolution

And this winner:

“Back long ago there was only species of human, now we have Whites, Blacks, Abos, Asians... that came from evolution.The Most Famous Fakes In Science

It's taught, presented to students, as though it's a proven fact.

The error is accepted by nearly every government school grad. Evolution…settled: “it’s a fact.”

And this…

Evolution [Darwin’s Theory] is a fact and is the basis of all of biology. The theory of evolution is the most robust, well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.The Pretense Called Evolution

And…

And this winner:

“Back long ago there was only species of human, now we have Whites, Blacks, Abos, Asians... that came from evolution.The Most Famous Fakes In Science

Linking to the silly, tedious, anti-science rants you engage in does nothing but confirm your religious quackery.

And this…

And…

And this winner:

Linking to the silly, tedious, anti-science rants you engage in does nothing but confirm your religious quackery.
Koreans really go for the White man's god, especially in the North, where NKChic comes from.

but that science backs up Genesis.
Your delusional as there is no natural science named Genesis. Nor, is there any scientific research facility devoted to studying the Bible. Religion and science are not connected in anyway.

There is a natural and very real science called Genesis. What has happened is the science of atheism's atheist scientists have removed their opposition from taking part in peer reviews. Thus, we get fake science by consensus and the fake science of atheism has taken over. It's in our higher education system. You are a perfect example of someone who believes in fake science or the science of atheism. There is no life from non-life as being promoted by the evolutionists. You believe in lies.

You are also wrong as creation science or real science as science that used to be done in the past before the 1850s was based on people believing in God and his creation. This included the Bible. We have many famous scientists from the past and current -- Creationist scientist contributions - creation.com. Sir Francis Bacon invented the scientific method. Creation scientists - creation.com

Who do the evos have? What have they accomplished?

Thus, Genesis is the real science while abiogenesis is the fake one. The latter was based on spontaneous generation and that was proven false by creation scientist Dr. Louis Pasteur. Today's liberals, atheists, and their atheist scientists believe in the biggest dumb things ever. Certainly the atheist scientists should be held to a higher standard and those who have died probably are suffering incredibly in Hades.

Thus, it is YOU who is delusional and has had the wool pulled over your eyes by Satan, the god of the world and prince of the power of the air. The libs, atheists, and atheist scientists don't believe in Satan either when there is direct evidence.

Satan, you mean Trump. Seriously, you know physics ? You guys who profess religious relevance sure know how to talk woo woo.

It was and still is Barack Obama who is controlled by Satan. It could be Joe Biden next, his former partner in crime. Since you think it's Trump, we can see that Satan has scrambled your brain and now you think up is down and down is up.

We find Genesis is not a science chapter, but that science backs up Genesis. For example, we find that the chicken came before the egg due to proteins on the eggshell that are only produced by the ovaries of a chicken. The evolutionists have nothing, but made up theory and still do not believe the chicken came before the egg despite the irrefutable and testable evidence. They still have to have the egg come before the chicken or else evolution is dead.
This is you talking, not Johns Hopkins

Haha. You are wrong. It was university professors and their supercomputer. All you have are a wrong wired brain. Useless in science or driving through a green light.

Sure thing, liar.

Haeckel’s embryo diagram.They were faked to prove Darwin's common ancestor theory.
You'll find them in every textbook, and every classroom.

".... Haeckel's drawings of embryonic similarities were not correct. British embryologist Michael Richardson and his colleages published an important paper in the August 1997 issue of Anatomy & Embryology showing that Haeckel had fudged his drawings to make the early stages of embryos appear more alike than they actually are! As it turns out, Haeckel's contemporaries had spotted the fraud during his lifetime, and got him to admit it. However, his drawings nonetheless became the source material for diagrams of comparative embryology in nearly every biology textbook, including ours!"
Haeckel s Embryos

Sure thing, liar.

Haeckel’s embryo diagram.They were faked to prove Darwin's common ancestor theory.

".... Haeckel's drawings of embryonic similarities were not correct. British embryologist Michael Richardson and his colleages published an important paper in the August 1997 issue of Anatomy & Embryology showing that Haeckel had fudged his drawings to make the early stages of embryos appear more alike than they actually are! As it turns out, Haeckel's contemporaries had spotted the fraud during his lifetime, and got him to admit it. However, his drawings nonetheless became the source material for diagrams of comparative embryology in nearly every biology textbook, including ours!"
Haeckel s Embryos

So, this drawing is all you can come up with ?
You’re right, I can see the resemblance . The conservative fetus’s all have sphincter mouths.

Sure thing, liar.

Haeckel s Embryos

Sure thing, liar.

Haeckel s Embryos

You’re right, I can see the resemblance . The conservative fetus’s all have sphincter mouths.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

Sure thing, liar.

Haeckel s Embryos

Sure thing, liar.

Haeckel s Embryos

Your delusional as there is no natural science named Genesis. Nor, is there any scientific research facility devoted to studying the Bible. Religion and science are not connected in anyway.

There is a natural and very real science called Genesis. What has happened is the science of atheism's atheist scientists have removed their opposition from taking part in peer reviews. Thus, we get fake science by consensus and the fake science of atheism has taken over. It's in our higher education system. You are a perfect example of someone who believes in fake science or the science of atheism. There is no life from non-life as being promoted by the evolutionists. You believe in lies.

You are also wrong as creation science or real science as science that used to be done in the past before the 1850s was based on people believing in God and his creation. This included the Bible. We have many famous scientists from the past and current -- Creationist scientist contributions - creation.com. Sir Francis Bacon invented the scientific method. Creation scientists - creation.com

Thus, Genesis is the real science while abiogenesis is the fake one. The latter was based on spontaneous generation and that was proven false by creation scientist Dr. Louis Pasteur. Today's liberals, atheists, and their atheist scientists believe in the biggest dumb things ever. Certainly the atheist scientists should be held to a higher standard and those who have died probably are suffering incredibly in Hades.

Thus, it is YOU who is delusional and has had the wool pulled over your eyes by Satan, the god of the world and prince of the power of the air. The libs, atheists, and atheist scientists don't believe in Satan either when there is direct evidence.

Satan, you mean Trump. Seriously, you know physics ? You guys who profess religious relevance sure know how to talk woo woo.

It was and still is Barack Obama who is controlled by Satan. It could be Joe Biden next, his former partner in crime. Since you think it's Trump, we can see that Satan has scrambled your brain and now you think up is down and down is up.
In the absence reason, a platitude is a failed substitute.

We find Genesis is not a science chapter, but that science backs up Genesis. For example, we find that the chicken came before the egg due to proteins on the eggshell that are only produced by the ovaries of a chicken. The evolutionists have nothing, but made up theory and still do not believe the chicken came before the egg despite the irrefutable and testable evidence. They still have to have the egg come before the chicken or else evolution is dead.

Haha. You are wrong. It was university professors and their supercomputer. All you have are a wrong wired brain. Useless in science or driving through a green light.

So you’re smarter then the AAAS ?

Sure thing, liar.

Haeckel s Embryos

Sure thing, liar.

Haeckel s Embryos

In the absence reason, a platitude is a failed substitute.

I can see I will have to construct another thread revealing your cowardice, your refusal to embrace the truth.

No problem.

So you’re smarter then the AAAS ?

Certainly more informed.

1. Then, there was an association of university professors, releasing this: “The theory of evolution is all but universally accepted in the community of scholars,” and students should be taught “the overwhelming scientific consensus regarding evolution.” At a 2006 pep rally for Darwinism in St. Louis, Eugenie Scott of the National Center for Science Education (NCSE) re-emphasized this overwhelming scientific consensus. American Association of University Professors, “Teaching Evolution,” June 15, 2005. Available online (June 2006) at: http://www.aaup.org/statements/Resolutions/TeachingEvolution.htm. AAAS News, “Science, Teachers and Clergy Strengthen Bonds at AAAS Evolution Event,” February 20, 2006. Available online (June 2006) at: http://www.aaas.org/news/releases/2006/0220evo.shtml.

2. See the problem? Let’s put it this way: of those physicists, university professors, and science educators…..how many published studies of experiments that studied Darwinian evolution came from this collection of folks?

None. They are entitled to their opinions, on this topic, but why are theirs any more persuasive than those of the plumbers association?

3. We do not gauge the truth of scientific ideas on consensus. The Scientific Method is very clear:

Steps of the Scientific Method
Make an Observation. Scientists are naturally curious about the world. ...

• Form a Question. After making an interesting observation, a scientific mind itches to find out more about it. ...
  • Form a Hypothesis. ...
  • Conduct an Experiment. ...
  • Analyse the Data and Draw a Conclusion.
Scientific Method Steps – The Scientific Method – School of Dragons

Now......why is it that the uninformed.....you......need to be convinced that Darwinism is a proven fact, when the very opposite is true?

And.....why are you so gullible?

The theory of evolution is all but universally accepted in the community of scholars,” and students should be taught “the overwhelming scientific consensus regarding evolution.”
Are you actually saying this quote says Darwinism is fact ? You can’t read....

The theory of evolution is all but universally accepted in the community of scholars,” and students should be taught “the overwhelming scientific consensus regarding evolution.”
Are you actually saying this quote says Darwinism is fact ? You can’t read....

OK, OK>.....stop begging.

I'm convinced that you need another lesson.

Here it is.....and you should take notes.

Forum List

Back