The most impressive man I've ever known.

Reagan is such a weird choice for conservatives. Aside from being in the right place at the right time for the collapse of communism, this B-movie failure really accomplished nothing and was one of the slimmest presidents (aside from Nixon) in the 20th century. Just what is it about him that continually makes conservatives metaphorically suck his dick on the reg and why was there this huge campaign to rehabilitate his image in the dark days of Bush Jr.? Whenever someone starts going off about how great Reagan was, it says to me they can't think for themselves.

I look up to 2 men. Ronald Reagan and Bill Cosby.

Both men are one of a kind and I am thankful that I grew up with both of them as my role models.

One man rescued us and another gave us breath and life.

The man who rescued us, and gave us life is one, and the same, and His name is Jesus Christ.

I look up to 2 men. Ronald Reagan and Bill Cosby.

Both men are one of a kind and I am thankful that I grew up with both of them as my role models.

One man rescued us and another gave us breath and life.

The man who rescued us, and gave us life is one, and the same, and His name is Jesus Christ.

Is that the guy who runs the taco truck in the University District because if so, I have to admit Jesus is the fucking man. No other entity on the planet I'd rather see at 2:30 AM.

Reagan is such a weird choice for conservatives. Aside from being in the right place at the right time for the collapse of communism, this B-movie failure really accomplished nothing and was one of the slimmest presidents (aside from Nixon) in the 20th century. Just what is it about him that continually makes conservatives metaphorically suck his dick on the reg and why was there this huge campaign to rehabilitate his image in the dark days of Bush Jr.? Whenever someone starts going off about how great Reagan was, it says to me they can't think for themselves.

You think LBJ that got us into nam or FDR that took 3 terms(part of a 4th?) and wanted to attempt a dictatorship is any better?:eek: World war II kind of made us forget about that.

The fucker would of been president as long as he was alive. Seriously.

Last edited:

You think LBJ that got us into nam or FDR that took 3 terms(part of a 4th?) and wanted to attempt a dictatorship is any better?:eek: World war II kind of made us forget about that.

LBJ was a shitty President but he was from Texas... so yeah fuck him but aside from Vietnam, he really wasn't a bad President. You can credit him with a lot of civil rights and domestic progress. And you're really going to piss on the guy who saw this country through so many of it's most harrowing moments including the biggest financial crisis and the biggest war in human history? And no... I'm not interested in hearing any loon interpretations or re-creations of history.

Reagan is the father of virtually every modern political problem.

WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam are ALL Democrat Wars.

WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam are ALL Democrat Wars.

...And your point is? I love when cons try to cite history since most of them have no concept of it.

Forum List

Back