The most impressive man I've ever known.

Weren't both comedians?

Cosby is, Reagan was the 2nd coming of christ to the right wingers.

For all you non religious liberal kooks out there, you seem to worship at Obama's feet. Funny stuff to watch. You'll be recalling how great Obama was 20 years from now, when in all actuality he is very near to destroying this nation of ours.

Right wing comedians would be... who? Jeff Dunham, Larry The Cable Guy and Gallagher? yeah that's a debate you're going to win.

Are you stupid or did you fall on your head? Read the thread before jumping in and showing how dumb you are.

You made a retarded comment insinuating the left wing comedians are some how bad or inferior which shows you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Didn't I have to lecture you on how words and language works the other night because you don't have a grasp on it?

Lwets go back to that, I ride you like Madonna bitch. And you dont know what anyone is talking about. They made a comment, I responded to, dont be a defensive whiney bitch, I love to kick that ass!!!!!! So again if you dont know the conversation C your ass on out of it.

Are you stupid or did you fall on your head? Read the thread before jumping in and showing how dumb you are.

You made a retarded comment insinuating the left wing comedians are some how bad or inferior which shows you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Didn't I have to lecture you on how words and language works the other night because you don't have a grasp on it?

Lwets go back to that, I ride you like Madonna bitch. And you dont know what anyone is talking about. They made a comment, I responded to, dont be a defensive whiney bitch, I love to kick that ass!!!!!! So again if you dont know the conversation C your ass on out of it.

:laugh: It's not my fault you don't understand how words work.

Why was Reagan such a pussy after our marines were slaughtered? I thought he suppose to have big balls?

Why did he give Iran guns?

Why did he give millions of illegals amnesty.

One world, politics, simple as that man....We had unarmed soldiers because we listen to pussy democrats and shit happens....we sold guns to get hostages back, a bad policy, but it kinda worked, in the shortterm (we got our hostages but it made us look weak)...and Amnesty.....again bad policy, that liberals want to replicate over and over.....it never works....but they think they'll get more votes out of it......that's why and republicans fall for it every time...Now, why did Obama keep Gitmo open, tout his kill list and drone the shit out of people(and I'm not saying I disagree with those.....I have the intellectual honesty to agree with political enemies if they have the correct policy)

Look if you want to play that game, lets rumble.

That's it????? Wow underwhelming, I thought a libtard might actually put up a fight......next time follow a conversation before jumping in it.....and it's obvious you dont know how those work......you jumped in and I called you on a stupid post.....which I will continue to do :)

That's it????? Wow underwhelming, I thought a libtard might actually put up a fight......next time follow a conversation before jumping in it.....and it's obvious you dont know how those work......you jumped in and I called you on a stupid post.....which I will continue to do :)

It seems pretty simple what the issue is and you're kind of boring so what really more was there to say? You clearly have a poor grasp of English and poor reading comprehension tonight. It's simple but you can't seem to let this go for some reason.

It seems pretty simple what the issue is and you're kind of boring so what really more was there to say? You clearly have a poor grasp of English and poor reading comprehension tonight. It's simple but you can't seem to let this go for some reason.

LOL poor reading comprehension from the guy who cant read a thread??? Wow, you're such a scholar......but read the thread first MrHarvard.....

LOL poor reading comprehension from the guy who cant read a thread??? Wow, you're such a scholar......but read the thread first MrHarvard.....

Let's keep it in the other thread because you're utterly fascinating. I find your Freudian tells about a troubled childhood and your weird resistance to education and educated people completely interesting.

Let's keep it in the other thread because you're utterly fascinating. I find your Freudian tells about a troubled childhood and your weird resistance to education and educated people completely interesting.

OMG you are so off it's hilarious...God your assumptions are priceless.......my resistance to education....LOLOLOLOL and a troubled childhood....holy cow, liberals are really clueless......Amateure psycologis gone wild.......lol..I cant stop laughing......if you knew my background you wouldnt believe it if I told you.......

OMG you are so off it's hilarious...God your assumptions are priceless.......my resistance to education....LOLOLOLOL and a troubled childhood....holy cow, liberals are really clueless......Amateure psycologis gone wild.......lol..I cant stop laughing......if you knew my background you wouldnt believe it if I told you.......

You're probably right, keep it in the other thread.

I look up to 2 men. Ronald Reagan and Bill Cosby.

Both men are one of a kind and I am thankful that I grew up with both of them as my role models.

One man rescued us and another gave us breath and life.

I understand the admiration but wow...you need to expand your horizons. Any women on your list of role models?

I look up to 2 men. Ronald Reagan and Bill Cosby.

Both men are one of a kind and I am thankful that I grew up with both of them as my role models.

One man rescued us and another gave us breath and life.

I understand the admiration but wow...you need to expand your horizons. Any women on your list of role models?

My grandmother

Forum List

Back