The Most Incompetent Administration in History

What a small mind and short attention span you have: Valerie Plame <PERIOD>
The Obama administration may have accidently outed a CIA agent but for the bush administration it was done on purpose. In case you forgot, Scooter Libby was convicted of lying about the outting and was sentenced to 30 months in prison. george w. bush commuted his sentence.

That deflection has been tried and found wanting. The two cases are nothing alike. Outing a serving station chief is a really serious offense. People go to jail for it. Rightly so.
btw, who was fired in this incident?
You haven't got the brains to try anything. You posted about the outing of a CIA agent and I did the same, yet you are so ignorant you cannot see this simple fact. Oh, and your comment that "People go to jail for it" shows more ignorance on your part. The smear and outing of Valerie Plame came from cheney's office. If anyone deserved to go to jail it was cheney. Instead cheney wiggled out and managed to send his top aid to jail for covering up cheney's role in the outing. You don't have a very long memory, do you?

Ron, man. Don't take this the wrong way. But you at least 100 miles worth of idiot wrapped in ignorance. There is no way you know anything about any of this, and thus your opinion is pretty well meaningless. It's like asking a hamster about physics.

That deflection has been tried and found wanting. The two cases are nothing alike. Outing a serving station chief is a really serious offense. People go to jail for it. Rightly so.
btw, who was fired in this incident?
You haven't got the brains to try anything. You posted about the outing of a CIA agent and I did the same, yet you are so ignorant you cannot see this simple fact. Oh, and your comment that "People go to jail for it" shows more ignorance on your part. The smear and outing of Valerie Plame came from cheney's office. If anyone deserved to go to jail it was cheney. Instead cheney wiggled out and managed to send his top aid to jail for covering up cheney's role in the outing. You don't have a very long memory, do you?

Ron, man. Don't take this the wrong way. But you at least 100 miles worth of idiot wrapped in ignorance. There is no way you know anything about any of this, and thus your opinion is pretty well meaningless. It's like asking a hamster about physics.
Other than sputtering and calling others names you appear to have a low information base. Do we ever see any facts or links that prove your comments?

The only things Obama has accomplished is drive up our debt (on purpose), ruined the economy (on purpose) and set in motion the destruction of the healthcare system (on purpose).

Other than sputtering and calling others names you appear to have a low information base. Do we ever see any facts or links that prove your comments?

Ron, it is a fact that you are stupid and ill informed. Your posts prove it. Outing a current CIA station chief is afederal crime, under both the Espionage Act of 1917 and the ntelligence Identities and Protection Act of 1982.
Who is being prosecuted for this crime? Who is facing charges? It has nothing, zero, to do with Valerie Plame, whose outing may not even have been a crime.

The only things Obama has accomplished is drive up our debt (on purpose), ruined the economy (on purpose) and set in motion the destruction of the healthcare system (on purpose).
Another low information poster. The right must have some machine or process for producing dummies.
Now I know how their mind works. IF they believe something is true, IT MUST BE TRUE. So, even if I provide a link to a graph that shows who raised the national debt it will not be believed. <sigh> Why do I feel that when I am posting to wingnuts it is a total waste of time. They are incapable of accepting the truth. It is like when something gets into their mind it is there forever whether it is true or false.
Hey dumb, dumb, check out the link below (if you know how).

http://api.ning.com/files/Z2JaUfGNp...0somfs1OcIc6VzJs4MOPU/IncreasingtheUSDebt.jpg

Last edited:

Ron, it is a fact that you are stupid and ill informed. Your posts prove it. Outing a current CIA station chief is afederal crime, under both the Espionage Act of 1917 and the ntelligence Identities and Protection Act of 1982.
Who is being prosecuted for this crime? Who is facing charges? It has nothing, zero, to do with Valerie Plame, whose outing may not even have been a crime.
<crickets>

This administration proves itself constantly--every week-to be the most incompetent ever. They blew the health care website roll out. They blew the IRS scandal (giving accounts that were clearly untrue). They blew Benghazi (maintaining for week afterwards it was a video when they knew the same day it wasn't). Solyndra. The list goes on. And gets longer.

Now Obama's surprise trip to Kabul had some exciting effects. The CIA station chief in a place like that is a highly guarded secret for obvious reasons. He would be a prime target for assassination or kidnapping. But the Obama-ites ignored all that and put his name and title (Station Chief) on a published list of guests at a meeting with Obama. They distributed the list to journalists all over. Someone caught the mistake so they attempted to fix it by sending a revised list and omitting the name. Seriously? Who is getting fired for this? No one. No one ever gets fired in the Obama Adminstration, which is why we have incidents like this.
Phooey.

White House blows it big time; accidentally outs CIA station chief in Kabul - BizPac Review

Even after baby Bush, Buchanan still holds that title; Obama thus far, will NOT be competing with Adams, Monroe, FDR, Truman, nor Lincoln for "best" however. (I may be biased, I expected WORSE from Obama.)

Forum List

Back