The most oppressed people in the United States?

FB_IMG_1530222501145.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

We'll never lack "the oppressed" as long as college campuses are churning out hypersensitive neurotics with "trigger warnings", "safe spaces" and "micro-aggressions".

Holy crap, that's like having a freaking assembly line running 24 hours a day across the country.

That's one hell of an industry right there.

They also go in that way thanks to helicopter parenting.

As a hetero white male i can say without doubt there is zero oppression facing the white race. What an abject stupid premise. Beyond lowlife dumb.

Yup. I'm white, too, and I find this "white people are oppressed" to be total, screaming bullshit. It really pisses me off when one of these lowlifes tries to make it sound like he represents me. Of course, I've been accused several times on USMB of being insufficiently white as if the color of my skin somehow requires me to agree with them.

Yeah well, you and initforme may be white...but you hate whites...you’re those weirdo white dudes harboring guilt for those ancestors of yours. Your opinion doesn’t count...Sorry fellas.
this-is-not-white-guilt-so-sorry-so-som-so-19627068.png

What an idiotic comment! How stupid to say that a white person "hates whites" or has "white guilt." I, personally, have no ancestors who participated in any mistreatment of blacks. But neutral concepts must prevail, like fairness and justice. We all have an obligation to uphold them. Some whites have been acting like pure garbage lately and prostituting their identity as whites to do it, like the morons marching around with tiki torches, the ones in camouflage outfits and tattoos flashing automatic weapons around, and the ones shouting "lock her up." Not all whites are from the gutter, but these are.

As a hetero white male i can say without doubt there is zero oppression facing the white race. What an abject stupid premise. Beyond lowlife dumb.

Yup. I'm white, too, and I find this "white people are oppressed" to be total, screaming bullshit. It really pisses me off when one of these lowlifes tries to make it sound like he represents me. Of course, I've been accused several times on USMB of being insufficiently white as if the color of my skin somehow requires me to agree with them.

Yeah well, you and initforme may be white...but you hate whites...you’re those weirdo white dudes harboring guilt for those ancestors of yours. Your opinion doesn’t count...Sorry fellas.
this-is-not-white-guilt-so-sorry-so-som-so-19627068.png

12FDFD4D-6696-4AB2-B49F-F5537AE240AA.jpeg

All aboard the victim train!

You really have to wonder what goes through some people's minds when they decide to start a thread.
Not if you assume from the get go that there are mass quantities of alcohol involved...
Agree....

I think black clergy and leaders SHOULD meet with Trump but do it like Dr. King did. King did not cower at the sight of JFK and tell him how great he is and beg for a few crumbs
He demanded civil rights and voting rights, he insisted JFK take action against southern terrorists

Today’s leaders should do the same instead of settling for a photo op with a grinning Trump

I swear, if he'd asked one of these guys to shine his shoes - They'd have done it!

636687369074166908-AP18213695221070.jpg

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Nope, it is Conservatives
First Black Conservatives
Then women
Then men

We are watching the systematic destruction of discourse in our great nation.
A nation where a black woman in a restaurant won a huge victory with the passage of the civil rights act back in the day to a black woman (Candice Owen's) being run out of a restaurant this week.
Liberals and Democrats have come full circle.

Don't join in with climbing down the pity pole. All it does is legitimize their sad identity politics.

You can call out people for being assholes without playing the victim card. You can point out their own glaring hypocrisies without claiming the victim card.

To answer the OP seriously, although it really doesn't deserve serious consideration since the OP likely doesn't really care who the most oppressed groups in the U.S. are...

1. African Americans
2. Native Americans
3. Transgendered

I’d have to say Trump voters are the most oppressed

People snicker behind their backs
Family members don’t want to associate with them
They get picked last for kickball

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

A nation where a black woman in a restaurant won a huge victory with the passage of the civil rights act back in the day to a black woman (Candice Owen's) being run out of a restaurant this week.

That’s a great point regarding black conservatives. The VAST majority of blacks in this country despise black conservatives.
Here in MI we elected a black conservative guy yesterday, John James, to challenge 3-term Senate dimocrat incumbent Debbie Stabenow in November. So just sit back for the next 90 days and listen to the attacks he’ll endure from dim blacks and others while everyone tries to duck the Oreos that’ll fill the air.

Stabenow’s a real Senate lightweight for those of you not familiar with our representatives. Completing her 18th year working for the people of MI, she’s authored all of seven pieces of legislation. Five of them were to name friggin’ public buildings, so the bulk of her senatorial energies went to rubber stamping Schumer, Reid, et al. A great help to Michiganders, especially the thousands of blacks, Hispanics, and others unemployed for most of Deb’s D.C. tenure.

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

That’s a great point regarding black conservatives. The VAST majority of blacks in this country despise black conservatives.
Here in MI we elected a black conservative guy yesterday, John James, to challenge 3-term Senate dimocrat incumbent Debbie Stabenow in November. So just sit back for the next 90 days and listen to the attacks he’ll endure from dim blacks and others while everyone tries to duck the Oreos that’ll fill the air.

Stabenow’s a real Senate lightweight for those of you not familiar with our representatives. Completing her 18th year working for the people of MI, she’s authored all of seven pieces of legislation. Five of them were to name friggin’ public buildings, so the bulk of her senatorial energies went to rubber stamping Schumer, Reid, et al. A great help to Michiganders, especially the thousands of blacks, Hispanics, and others unemployed for most of Deb’s D.C. tenure.
I’m proud of Republicans

They very rarely nominate blacks, especially for the Senate

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

Don't join in with climbing down the pity pole. All it does is legitimize their sad identity politics.

You can call out people for being assholes without playing the victim card. You can point out their own glaring hypocrisies without claiming the victim card.
I call em like I see em. If that bothers someone that is their problem.

To answer the OP seriously, although it really doesn't deserve serious consideration since the OP likely doesn't really care who the most oppressed groups in the U.S. are...

1. African Americans
2. Native Americans
3. Transgendered

How can we decide what group a transgender belongs in when they don't even know what they are?

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

it's not a question of bothering, it's a question of even in part acknowledging some of the other side's views on how things "work"

By joining the pity party, you endorse it.

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

I’m proud of Republicans

They very rarely nominate blacks, especially for the Senate
Meanwhile, the number of white people running as Democrats who don't literally hate themselves is about 0 now.

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

it's not a question of bothering, it's a question of even in part acknowledging some of the other side's views on how things "work"

You can't join what doesn't exist.

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

You can't join what doesn't exist.

The pity party exists. That it is absurd and sad doesn't negate it's existence.

Forum List

Back