The most oppressed people in the United States?

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Nope, it is Conservatives
First Black Conservatives
Then women
Then men

We are watching the systematic destruction of discourse in our great nation.
A nation where a black woman in a restaurant won a huge victory with the passage of the civil rights act back in the day to a black woman (Candice Owen's) being run out of a restaurant this week.
Liberals and Democrats have come full circle.

That’s a great point regarding black conservatives. The VAST majority of blacks in this country despise black conservatives.
So do the vast majority of white conservatives.

Actually that’s not true, but you wish it was. Libs hate to see conservatives getting along with blacks. It blows there “conservatives are racist “ narrative out of the water. Admit it, you hate to see blacks being elected as conservatives.

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

A nation where a black woman in a restaurant won a huge victory with the passage of the civil rights act back in the day to a black woman (Candice Owen's) being run out of a restaurant this week.

That’s a great point regarding black conservatives. The VAST majority of blacks in this country despise black conservatives.
Here in MI we elected a black conservative guy yesterday, John James, to challenge 3-term Senate dimocrat incumbent Debbie Stabenow in November. So just sit back for the next 90 days and listen to the attacks he’ll endure from dim blacks and others while everyone tries to duck the Oreos that’ll fill the air.

Stabenow’s a real Senate lightweight for those of you not familiar with our representatives. Completing her 18th year working for the people of MI, she’s authored all of seven pieces of legislation. Five of them were to name friggin’ public buildings, so the bulk of her senatorial energies went to rubber stamping Schumer, Reid, et al. A great help to Michiganders, especially the thousands of blacks, Hispanics, and others unemployed for most of Deb’s D.C. tenure.
I’m proud of Republicans

They very rarely nominate blacks, especially for the Senate

That’s true, but there are not a lot of black republicans to nominate.

As a hetero white male i can say without doubt there is zero oppression facing the white race. What an abject stupid premise. Beyond lowlife dumb.

Is this what they mean by white privilege? When you can project your own personal life story into the definition if an entire racial identity?

Do you hate the oppression Olympics and think it's really fucking dumb? Only makes sense you start joining in and saying you're oppressed in order to fight back against it? ...or something?

The proper response is "Oh, you're oppressed? That means you have an oppressor. Point them out to me, specific people by name, present the evidence of their crime against you and i'll fight alongside you to remedy it. Let's do this because i want equal opportunity for everyone."

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

Here in MI we elected a black conservative guy yesterday, John James, to challenge 3-term Senate dimocrat incumbent Debbie Stabenow in November. So just sit back for the next 90 days and listen to the attacks he’ll endure from dim blacks and others while everyone tries to duck the Oreos that’ll fill the air.

Stabenow’s a real Senate lightweight for those of you not familiar with our representatives. Completing her 18th year working for the people of MI, she’s authored all of seven pieces of legislation. Five of them were to name friggin’ public buildings, so the bulk of her senatorial energies went to rubber stamping Schumer, Reid, et al. A great help to Michiganders, especially the thousands of blacks, Hispanics, and others unemployed for most of Deb’s D.C. tenure.
I’m proud of Republicans

Meanwhile, the number of white people running as Democrats who don't literally hate themselves is about 0 now.
Democrats run candidates from all races and social classes

Republicans?
Mostly rich white guys

The word "oppressed" has become an over used cliche and frankly it's insulting in the greatest Country in the world. Nobody is oppressed in the United States. Conservatives, especially minority conservatives, don't have an easy time of it but there are other sources of information besides the mainstream media and ways around the left wing bigotry. One thing about conservatives is that they aren't intimidated by the antics of the left. The "Tea Party" movement that was roundly ridiculed by left wing bigots changed politics forever and it shows that conservatives are able to work within the system rather than whining and smashing windows and torching cars like the crazy left..

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

So do the vast majority of white conservatives.

Actually that’s not true, but you wish it was. Libs hate to see conservatives getting along with blacks. It blows there “conservatives are racist “ narrative out of the water. Admit it, you hate to see blacks being elected as conservatives.
Not at all. It doesn't bother me one bit.

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

Hmm. Okay, I assume you have facts and statistics to back up your claim black conservatives are #1? No of course not. What you’re saying just sounds good. It sounds good to assume rabid liberals feel betrayed black people vote republican! Oh the horror!

Dude I don’t understand why anyone would vote republican let alone a black guy. Sure it’s rare one would, but so? Why should I care? I don’t think you can answer that.
i cant see why anyone would vote for either one of these 2 pathetic parties....

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

I’m proud of Republicans

Thanks. And let us know how proud you are of the lefties once they start in with the house nigga stuff.

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

I’m proud of Republicans

Thanks. And let us know how proud you are of the lefties once they start in with the house nigga stuff.
Well, let’s hear what he has to say

They don’t say that about Tim Scott
They do say it about Ben Carson

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

I’m proud of Republicans

Oh Rly?

Sen. Tim Scott Destroys Twitter User Who Called Him the N-Word | Breitbart

Shame of Detroit Ben Carson competes for House Negro of the Year Award

I’m proud of Republicans

Oh Rly?

One Twitter user?
You can do better than that

Bed Carson is a prime example of a black who sold out

I’m proud of Republicans

Oh Rly?

One Twitter user?

It took me 5 seconds to find that, one, and there are undoubtedly more.

And it almost appears you approve of calling Ben a House Negro.

I refuted your point, take it like a man.

I’m proud of Republicans

Oh Rly?

One Twitter user?

Tim Scott has not been labeled a House Negro
Ben Carson has

Carson’s statements are what he I saw judged on

Oh Rly?

One Twitter user?

Tim Scott has not been labeled a House Negro
Ben Carson has

Carson’s statements are what he I saw judged on

They both have. the statement you responded to was about generic "lefties" calling either of them a House Negro. Both have been called that, Ben by an actual news source.

You got served. take it like a man.

I’m proud of Republicans

Oh Rly?

One Twitter user?

You make the point of my thread for me and you don't even realize it ya moron.

Ben sold out....

Sold out to whom? Selling out implies he owed someone something. So who did he owe? Black Democrats or just Democrats in general? Did he owe them simply because he is black?

Forum List

Back