The most oppressed people in the United States?

Laws discriminate most against Asians.

The atmosphere whites, who the leftists are trying to sell salvation from the sin of white privilege.

The problem is ... there were, at one time, actual 'victim trains'.

They are so smart though according to modern, fake history orthodoxy...why did those several thousand board and often commit suicide on the trains to the work camps to make ammo to kill the allies?

But they were smart enough to revenge on White people by invading their land with savages and instituting laws to make Whites protecting themselves illegal. The SS was much more honest.

Last edited:
Dumb Polak Blondes.

If they are Polak, and a Blonde then they get 2 whammies in a joke.

The third whammy is that dumb Whites including Whites of any ethnicity (Like Polak's) are more likely to get rejected to college for having the same SAT scores as an Hispanic, or Black.

Last edited:
It's really Polish people.

To Blacks we're the Whitey who owes them for slavery, (Something we didn't do)

To Jews we're the Nazis who owe them for the Holocaust (Something Poles fought)

To Germans we're the Polak thieves who stole German land (Even though Stalin did that)

To Native Americans we're the Whitey who owes them for stealing their land (Something we didn't do)

To Mexicans we're the Gringo who owes them for stealing their land, (Something we didn't do)

To Muslims we're the Infidels who resist Islam (Something we did do, but they would've done too)

We're to the World the Prostitute, Drunk, Dumb Polak, Mongol, Thieving, Plumber, plane crashing, peasantry toilet scrubbers.

Personally I'm tired of all you f*cks, I don't like any of you very much.

Don't you dare ask me for Sh*t, you've done nothing for my people.

Last edited:

To Germans we're the Polak thieves who stole German land (Even though Stalin did that)

To Native Americans we're the Whitey who owes them for stealing their land (Something we didn't do)

To Mexicans we're the Gringo who owes them for stealing their land, (Something we didn't do)

To Muslims we're the Infidels who resist Islam (Something we did do, but they would've done too)

We're to the World the Prostitute, Drunk, Dumb Polak, Mongol, Thieving, plane crashing, peasantry toilet scrubbers.

When you see humanity in tiny little factions, guess what? You think humanity sees YOU as a tiny little faction too.

Get over yourself. No one cares if you're a "Polak". We might care if you're a jerk, however.

SweetSue92, you are to missing the point. The entirety of non Western primates see themselves as tiny, little factions. Some like the Jews have the initiative to take over the West in a stealth fashion. But still the point is, everyone cares if you are anything other than an intelligent Western person of European descent and I include everything to Russia in my definition of Western person. That is not to say Far East Asian people are hopeless idiots (kind of small in stature and probably descend from the same slit eyed dude from 5,000 years ago. Many are very smart.

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Nope, it is Conservatives
First Black Conservatives
Then women
Then men

We are watching the systematic destruction of discourse in our great nation.
A nation where a black woman in a restaurant won a huge victory with the passage of the civil rights act back in the day to a black woman (Candice Owen's) being run out of a restaurant this week.
Liberals and Democrats have come full circle.

Fascists, and Communists tend to be treated far worse than Republicans.

I wouldn't dare let my Fascist leanings be known in public, most people are trained to hate, hate, hate Fascism, and to not even know anything about the why's, and how's.

That is not to say Far East Asian people are hopeless idiots (kind of small in stature and probably descend from the same slit eyed dude from 5,000 years ago. Many are very smart.

yi-jianlin-1862746.jpg

We're to the World the Prostitute, Drunk, Dumb Polak, Mongol, Thieving, plane crashing, peasantry toilet scrubbers.

When you see humanity in tiny little factions, guess what? You think humanity sees YOU as a tiny little faction too.

Get over yourself. No one cares if you're a "Polak". We might care if you're a jerk, however.

How is my comment off base? That is how I've come to gather how Poles are viewed by many ethnics, religions, and races.

Just in this forum, a bunch of Jews particularly Irosie, and Roudy have in fact blamed Poland, and Polish people for the Holocaust.

Some Blacks like IM2 have in fact blamed Poles as a part of the White problem.

That German Toddsterpatriot has in fact blamed Poles as stealing German land.

Keep in mind, I've been on numerous other forums, and websites, ones where there's actually a lot of anti-Polish sentiments, unlike here.

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

A nation where a black woman in a restaurant won a huge victory with the passage of the civil rights act back in the day to a black woman (Candice Owen's) being run out of a restaurant this week.

No, not the most victimized. But the people who boohoo the most when someone attacks them, and then mercilessly attack everyone else around them and make comments like "boohoo, it's normal to bullied by fuckers like us, get over it you weak ass mother fucker, get a fucking job (but we're not hiring you)."

Blacks?
Gays?
Women?
Other minority group?

Then women
Then men

That’s a great point regarding black conservatives. The VAST majority of blacks in this country despise black conservatives.

That's because black conservatives help maintain white racism. It is no small coincidence that racist whites such as many here love black conservatives.

Iexcept for one guy who laughed when I told him I was Canadian,

I've certainly been laughed at for telling people I was of a Polish heritage.

I've certainly seen people laugh at dumb Polak's, including in the local Polish bar-restaurant Northwood-Inn.

I've also been yelled at, saying "Dumb Polak" for wearing a Poland beltbuckle.

Everyone....everyone....EVERY one....every single person born in this nation is born on 2nd base compared to much of the rest of the world. No other nation in the world gives it's citizens so much opportunity to not only succeed--the gifted and the well endowed will be okay--but you have so much opportunity to fail and so many safety nets to catch you when you do fall. To suggest that there is some sort of systematic oppression is daft. Are there obstacles? Yes. Is one of them conscription into military service? No. Is one of them routine rampant diseases ravaging the landscape? No. Is one of them hyperinflation devaluing your labor and wages? No. The obstacles are often put there by others but they are also often self created. If I think there is one thing we should be teaching to kids in schools in regards to this silly thread about "oppression" is simply this....a reality check. Sometimes you will need to create a new reality for yourself to get on a path to success.

Can you make enough money in your area to live the life you want to lead? No? Then move.

Does the area you live in satisfy your needs which may have nothing to do with monetary income? No? Then move.

Are you not able to make ends meet on your income and are unable to move? Yes? Get some training, get a second or third job, get certified as a Notary, drive for Uber, etc...

Seldom does anything or anyone in this nation have a total veto on your leading the life you want. If you believe it does, I would suggest that the "oppression" you feel is largely of your own making.

We'll never lack "the oppressed" as long as college campuses are churning out hypersensitive neurotics with "trigger warnings", "safe spaces" and "micro-aggressions".

Holy crap, that's like having a freaking assembly line running 24 hours a day across the country.

That's one hell of an industry right there.

Forum List

Back