The Muslim Army that helped to destroy fascism

Cowardly bunch of bigots. Cant even thank those that died to save them.
Perhaps these soldiers were a left wing/communist plot to undermine Trump or Hitler or whoever.

"Cowardly bunch of bigots."

So Tommy Logic, people pointing that he's historically inaccurate = being cowardly bunch of bigots :rolleyes-41:

Here is a bit more.

Winston Churchill summed up the Muslim contribution in his letter to U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt. He wrote, "We must not on any account break with the Moslems, who represent a hundred million people, and the main army elements on which we must rely for the immediate fighting".

How Muslims Won the Second World War

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity"

Yeah, Churchill loved Muslims.

Here is a bit more.

Winston Churchill summed up the Muslim contribution in his letter to U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt. He wrote, "We must not on any account break with the Moslems, who represent a hundred million people, and the main army elements on which we must rely for the immediate fighting".

How Muslims Won the Second World War

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity"

Yeah, Churchill loved Muslims.

Winston+Churchill+on+Islam.jpg

Perhaps these soldiers were a left wing/communist plot to undermine Trump or Hitler or whoever.

Just like I said.

You don't give a damn about those people.

YOu're just using them to play a silly little gotcha game with your ideological enemies.

(and by enemies, I DON'T mean the people that raped and tortured your nation's children)

Oooh, putting Trump and Hitler IN THE SAME SENTENCE.

And that's what is all about to you.

HEY LEFTY! This is for you.:fu:

Don't be surprised. They regurgitate into their napkins if they have to admit anything good about Muslims. They and the anti-semites have a lot in common despite their disclaimers. That's an interesting OP you posted. I hadn't realized it was 400,000. Hitler only managed to convince some 70,000 to fight for his side. Telling isn't it which set of facts they choose to emphasize?

The educated response would have been to admit that you have all learned something. Perhaps even admit that your lurid islamaphobe fantasies might be a bit challenged.
So.................no shock that you have all played dumb and concentrated on laboured personal attacks on myself.

Don't be surprised. They regurgitate into their napkins if they have to admit anything good about Muslims. They and the anti-semites have a lot in common despite their disclaimers. That's an interesting OP you posted. I hadn't realized it was 400,000. Hitler only managed to convince some 70,000 to fight for his side. Telling isn't it which set of facts they choose to emphasize?

Nearly everyone in this thread has pointed that Tommy once again is historically inaccurate....except you. Bewildering stuff.

Don't be surprised. They regurgitate into their napkins if they have to admit anything good about Muslims.
Assuming a lot Coyote?
I always praised the sages of Islam promoting science and knowledge throughout of the middle ages even Spain. Prime example is Cordoba... Mathematics, astronomy, medicine.... so do not assume. Jihadists today do not promote culture, they promote destruction...

Don't be surprised. They regurgitate into their napkins if they have to admit anything good about Muslims.
Assuming a lot Coyote?
I always praised the sages of Islam promoting science and knowledge throughout of the middle ages even Spain. Prime example is Cordoba... Mathematics, astronomy, medicine.... so do not assume. Jihadists today do not promote culture, they promote destruction...

Point taken. :)

Assuming a lot Coyote?

Exactly and I have in many threads stated that I don't hate all Muslims, it's Islam that many of us have the problem with, the Radical Islam kind.

The ones that hitler convinced were prisoners of war who were invited to go back to India and fight for independence. Its a bit different to fighting for the reich. They were subsequently let down and ended up in a sort of limbo.

I think you are right abut the links to anti Semitism. The hardcore fascists hate the jews as much,if not more, than the muslims. However they are getting more traction by attacking the muslims at the moment.
When they have killed all the muslims they will start back on the jews again.
I think that a study of Lucys postings shows this to be the case.

The ones that hitler convinced were prisoners of war who were invited to go back to India and fight for independence. Its a bit different to fighting for the reich. They were subsequently let down and ended up in a sort of limbo.
Are we still on WWI?

I think you are right abut the links to anti Semitism. The hardcore fascists hate the jews as much,if not more, than the muslims. However they are getting more traction by attacking the muslims at the moment.

:rolleyes-41: Idiot.

Tell me Tommy Einstein, as a woman WHY should I embrace Islam? What's in Islam for me and millions of other women?

You should be able to tell me, considering you spend so much time praising Islam and telling everyone how wonderful it is and also defending Islam.

Assuming a lot Coyote?

Exactly and I have in many threads stated that I don't hate all Muslims, it's Islam that many of us have the problem with, the Radical Islam kind.

That distinction is seldom made and it's clear there is little distinction when folks minimalize Muslims speaking up against violence, extremism or their contributions such as below.

World War 2

On D-Day: Remembering the Muslim Troops who Fought the Axis

World War II is a case in point. The British Indian army was expanded to 2.5 million men under arms through calls for volunteers. It fought in Italy (yes), Africa, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Tens of thousands were killed, a similar number wounded, and more tens of thousands taken prisoner. The British decorated 4,000 of them for valor. These troops were made up of Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims (and probably some Buddhists). Punjabi and Baluch Muslims, who would now be termed Pakistanis, were prominent among them, as were Muslims from the Indian Princely states. Along with regular British units, the British Indian Army fought the Italians and Germans in Libya from Egypt and campaigned on in to Tunisia. Once North Africa fell, they fought in the invasion of Italy. When I lived in New Delhi in 1982, my landlord was a Sikh colonel who had Italy campaign stories from his youth. Among the troops decorated in that Italian campaign was Sepoy Ali Haidar, 13th Frontier Force Rifles, for his role in allowing a key river crossing.

While a few Muslims did support the Axis out of resentment of Western colonialism and hopes that the rise of an alternative power center would aid their quest for independence, they were tiny in their numbers compared to the Muslims who not just supported the Allies (as almost all did if you go back and read the newspapers) but actively fought on their behalf, on the battlefield. Nor was it only Muslims– Hindus in the British Indian Army captured by the Japanese sometimes were willing to join the latter’s puppet Indian forces and fight against British colonialism. But if you think about it, most Muslims would have realized that a Nazi-dominated world would not exactly be good for groups categorized as lesser and degenerate races.

Muslims contribution 'must not be forgotten' on Armistice Day

Meet the Muslims who sacrificed themselves to save Jews and fight Nazis in World War II

:rolleyes-41: Idiot.

Tell me Tommy Einstein, as a woman WHY should I embrace Islam? What's in Islam for me and millions of other women?

You should be able to tell me, considering you spend so much time praising Islam and telling everyone how wonderful it is and also defending Islam.

None of the Abrahamic faiths offer much to women. Neither do the Hindus.

Forum List

Back