The Muslim Army that helped to destroy fascism

Cowardly bunch of bigots. Cant even thank those that died to save them.
Perhaps these soldiers were a left wing/communist plot to undermine Trump or Hitler or whoever.

Don't be surprised. They regurgitate into their napkins if they have to admit anything good about Muslims. They and the anti-semites have a lot in common despite their disclaimers. That's an interesting OP you posted. I hadn't realized it was 400,000. Hitler only managed to convince some 70,000 to fight for his side. Telling isn't it which set of facts they choose to emphasize?
The ones that hitler convinced were prisoners of war who were invited to go back to India and fight for independence. Its a bit different to fighting for the reich. They were subsequently let down and ended up in a sort of limbo.

I think you are right abut the links to anti Semitism. The hardcore fascists hate the jews as much,if not more, than the muslims. However they are getting more traction by attacking the muslims at the moment.
When they have killed all the muslims they will start back on the jews again.
I think that a study of Lucys postings shows this to be the case.

:rolleyes-41: Idiot.

Tell me Tommy Einstein, as a woman WHY should I embrace Islam? What's in Islam for me and millions of other women?

You should be able to tell me, considering you spend so much time praising Islam and telling everyone how wonderful it is and also defending Islam.
Whatever God you worship is your business. What you should do is acknowledge the sacrifices of these brave people who came over here to fight for your freedom.

The Muslims who fought for Britain in the first world war

Not a story that gets a lot of airtime.Worth remembering a time when all of the world stood against the common enemy - fascism

Hard to believe a liberal nut job like you cares at all about the military, what is your point? Are we supposed to ignore the deaths caused by Islam because they fought the Germans?

He doesn't care about the military, here's Tommy's friends and their message about British military

article-1289515952741-0c05a7b6000005dc-839403_636x433.jpg

Patriot Lee Rigby in uniform:

lee-rigby_2571567b.jpg

Patriot Lee Rigby dead in middle of London street, after being hacked to death and partially beheaded by this African POS holding the meat cleaver:

article-2329089-19F1FAAA000005DC-790_634x476.jpg

Perhaps these soldiers were a left wing/communist plot to undermine Trump or Hitler or whoever.

Don't be surprised. They regurgitate into their napkins if they have to admit anything good about Muslims. They and the anti-semites have a lot in common despite their disclaimers. That's an interesting OP you posted. I hadn't realized it was 400,000. Hitler only managed to convince some 70,000 to fight for his side. Telling isn't it which set of facts they choose to emphasize?
The ones that hitler convinced were prisoners of war who were invited to go back to India and fight for independence. Its a bit different to fighting for the reich. They were subsequently let down and ended up in a sort of limbo.

I think you are right abut the links to anti Semitism. The hardcore fascists hate the jews as much,if not more, than the muslims. However they are getting more traction by attacking the muslims at the moment.

Tell me Tommy Einstein, as a woman WHY should I embrace Islam? What's in Islam for me and millions of other women?

You should be able to tell me, considering you spend so much time praising Islam and telling everyone how wonderful it is and also defending Islam.
Whatever God you worship is your business. What you should do is acknowledge the sacrifices of these brave people who came over here to fight for your freedom.

You have no morals, you have no intelligence, you are just a low level idiot on some pro-Islam Agenda, which isn't working because you don't possess the intelligence to even be subtle about it....therefore basically everyone can see the Agenda for what it is.

Crawl back under rock.

None of the Abrahamic faiths offer much to women. Neither do the Hindus.

But Tommy doesn't promote Hinduism etc, he solely promotes Islam, usually of Radical kind, so that's my question to him.

I forgot to mention the North African Muslims who fought alongside the French as

You have no morals, you have no intelligence, you are just a low level idiot on some pro-Islam Agenda, which isn't working because you don't possess the intelligence to even be subtle about it....therefore basically everyone can see the Agenda for what it is.

Crawl back under rock.
But they helped to save us from the fascists.Its a fact not an "agenda"

What you should do is acknowledge the sacrifices of these brave people who came over here to fight for your freedom.

As it stands you cant even acknowledge that they exist.

I forgot to mention the North African Muslims who fought alongside the French as

Crawl back under rock.

What you should do is acknowledge the sacrifices of these brave people who came over here to fight for your freedom.

There were NO Fascists during WWI you moron. This fact has already been pointed out to you.

Are you going to condemn your Islamic friends saying British soldiers Burn In Hell? How about the African POS that butchered Lee Rigby....your comments on this?

Crawl back under rock.

There were NO Fascists during WWI you moron. This fact has already been pointed out to you.
What about the ones in WW2 ? these brave people came over to save you from them and you cant even acknowledge it.

Crawl back under rock.

What about the ones in WW2 ? these brave people came over to save you from them and you cant even acknowledge it.

Who? Where?

Are you answering my post # 62? Or do you want me to copy you, you know follow you around repeatedly asking you for answer....you know like you do with Tilly and I?

Crawl back under rock.

Who? Where?

Are you answering my post # 62? Or do you want me to copy you, you know follow you around repeatedly asking you for answer....you know like you do with Tilly and I?

Here you go Lucy. These brave lads stood up to the Nazi filth.

Crawl back under rock.

Who? Where?

Answer the post you moron:

He doesn't care about the military, here's Tommy's friends and their message about British military

lee-rigby_2571567b.jpg

Patriot Lee Rigby dead in middle of London street, after being hacked to death and partially beheaded by this African POS holding the meat cleaver:

Crawl back under rock.

Who? Where?

hqdefault.jpg

Who? Where?

lee-rigby_2571567b.jpg

You are aware that the Rigbys have asked that their sons image is not used for political purposes ?
I have no problem in condemning his killers.
Perhaps you can address my question now ?

Who? Where?

lee-rigby_2571567b.jpg

You are aware that the Rigbys have asked that their sons image is not used for political purposes ?

Not that I'm using Lee Rigby for political purposes.

Your question? Oh yes, it's the usual idiocy. Others have pointed this out already numerous times in this thread.

Tommy The King of The Loaded Question That Never Makes Any Sense....when losing argument: Scream Bigot! Racist! Nazi! Fascist! :rolleyes-41:

Who? Where?

lee-rigby_2571567b.jpg

Your question? Oh yes, it's the usual idiocy. Others have pointed this out already numerous times in this thread.

Tommy The King of The Loaded Question That Never Makes Any Sense....when losing argument: Scream Bigot! Racist! Nazi! Fascist! :rolleyes-41:

Its very simple Lucy. These Muslim soldiers fought the fascists to make Europe free.Can you acknowledge their contribution to saving the world ?

Who? Where?

lee-rigby_2571567b.jpg

Its very simple Lucy. These Muslim soldiers fought the fascists to make Europe free.Can you acknowledge their contribution to saving the world ?

Muslims wear turbans? I thought Sikhs did.

lee-rigby_2571567b.jpg

Muslims wear turbans? I thought Sikhs did.

Don't expect Tommy to understand that.

Why cant you acknowledge these people? After all your problem is Islam and not muslims (apparently)

Forum List

Back