The Muslim Religion

Where?
give the context, not the quote mining.
I may quote the massacre of madian of the bible to judge Christianity too.

Sharia Law Punishment (e.g. Quran 47:4, 8:12, 5:38, 24:2 + Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234) | newstime.co.nz

i don't find any texts that order the killing of innocent infidals !!

all the texts concern the circumstance of fight like the verse 47-4 and 5-33.There are quote mining, you can read verses before and after to understand it.

Untitled Document

all the texts concern the circumstance of fight like the verse 47-4 and 5-33.There are quote mining, you can read verses before and after to understand it.

Untitled Document

if you really believe that each muslim should take a knife and kill every non-muslims in street, you are a moron :doubt:

all those verses are concerning the paganists of Mecca who attacked, killed and expelled fidels from their home, in Medina God allowed the fidels to fight and defend themselves from paganists aggressors... but with exception:

"God does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice. "

Christians dropped the Atomic bomb on the Japanese twice killing close to 500000 people.

That helps me understand Islam how?

By the way the United States (Made up of many religions including Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists and Many to numerous to name) dropped the bomb not the Christian Religion. It was not even dropped in the name of Christ. It is idiotic posts or responses like this that get in the way of understanding.
Guys,
I am truly trying to understand the Muslim religion. I need to get back to innocents. I now know what one is. Who do Muslims blame when they feel they are wrong by a country? Does everyone in that country or just those responsible for the aggression get blame? Is it a matter of interpretation by the individual? If it is that would explain the extreme differences.

Untitled Document

if you really believe that each muslim should take a knife and kill every non-muslims in street, you are a moron :doubt:

all those verses are concerning the paganists of Mecca who attacked, killed and expelled fidels from their home, in Medina God allowed the fidels to fight and defend themselves from paganists aggressors... but with exception:

"God does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice. "

Nice cherry picking you douchebag.

"fight and slay the pagans (or infidels or unbelievers) wherever you find them" (9:5).

"fight and slay the pagans (or infidels or unbelievers) wherever you find them" (9:5).

poor moron, why you don't edit all the verse to see the context?? :eusa_liar:

this is the complete verse and the suite that you hide:

"Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous"

then after the verse;

"And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know."

you are a moronic liar!

"Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous"

then after the verse;

"And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know."

you are a moronic liar!

You're a carpet kisser lover!

"God's curse be upon the infidels!" (2:89).

Christians dropped the Atomic bomb on the Japanese twice killing close to 500000 people.

No.

Soldiers dropped the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Some of those soldiers may have been Christians, but they dod not drop those bombs as Christians. Only a deceitful person would even try to insinuate that religion had anything to do with that.

It doesn't matter if he believes it or not, what matters is what that Muslim with the knife believes.

then after the verse;

you are a moronic liar!

again this is the complete verse:
"And when there came to them a Book from God confirming that which was with them - although before they used to pray for victory against those who disbelieved - but [then] when there came to them that which they recognized, they disbelieved in it; so the curse of God will be upon the disbelievers"

so what?

Why bible curse the disbelievers too?

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' "
about disbelievers:
"thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die."

then after the verse;

you are a moronic liar!

"And when there came to them a Book from God confirming that which was with them - although before they used to pray for victory against those who disbelieved - but [then] when there came to them that which they recognized, they disbelieved in it; so the curse of God will be upon the disbelievers"

so what?

you're a douchebag.:lol: Your own quote proves it.

so what?

disbelievers are cursed in judaism, christianism and islam... so what? :eusa_eh:

so what?

disbelievers are cursed in judaism, christianism and islam... so what? :eusa_eh:

Ergo, all theists are douchebags. :D

Muslims and their lovers (like you) are the biggest bags though.

Why bible curse the disbelievers too?

This is going to be fun.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' "

Hmm.

Jesus is clearly stating that not everyone who claims to be a Christian, is actually doing what he has told them to do. These people clearly believe they are Christians, and are thus believers.

about disbelievers:
"thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die."

Let us examine this verse in context, as you continually insist on doing. Doing so clearly shows that this is talking about an attempt to lead a member of the nation of Israel away from the Lord by another Israelite. This is a specific instruction given to believers to guard against the wolves among the flock, who are also believers.

How do do either of these apply to non believers? Explain that in really small words because the concept totally escapes me, because the context clearly shows that these apply to believers.

Last edited:
You are posting verses from the Old Testament which is the Jew Bible and is not to be believed.

This thread went seriously wrong. I wanted to get to get a true picture (in context) of the Muslim faith. I know scripture can be easily interpreted any way you see fit. I wanted to get a perspective from someone of faith, not the internet or someone who already has a negative view of the Muslim faith.

This thread went seriously wrong. I wanted to get to get a true picture (in context) of the Muslim faith. I know scripture can be easily interpreted any way you see fit. I wanted to get a perspective from someone of faith, not the internet or someone who already has a negative view of the Muslim faith.

Cover yourself in a big black sheet with just an opening for the eyes, then, only go outside when a male relative can accompany you, sell your car, that's a major no no to drive, get rid of all your furniture as muslims sit on the floor, then toss out your cutlery, muslims eat with their right hand, the left one is for wiping your ass. Need more info?

You'll be hard-pressed to find anything but that on USMB.

Many have a negative view of one, some or all religions, the same being true of secular constructs.
All of these have their own real and perceived flaws, socio-economic uses and misuses. Filtering out the chaff is impossible unless one views these systems in their pure, intended form.

Forum List

Back