The myth of the disillusioned Trump voter

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I've seen the propagandists and liars pounding the headline that Trump voters are disappointed. It's a lie, of course.

There are going to be democrats who voted for Trump who aren't happy, of course. They didn't want Trump they just didn't want Hillary.

But the TRUMP voters, the ones who know what he's about and elected him to do a particular job, are quite pleased. In fact, they are thrilled.

The liars are just doing what they do...lying, pushing a false narrative.

Analysis | The myth of the disillusioned Trump voter

What have you done thus far that has you so happy/pleased?

I've seen the propagandists and liars pounding the headline that Trump voters are disappointed. It's a lie, of course.

There are going to be democrats who voted for Trump who aren't happy, of course. They didn't want Trump they just didn't want Hillary.

But the TRUMP voters, the ones who know what he's about and elected him to do a particular job, are quite pleased. In fact, they are thrilled.

Fine by me. If Trump keeps failing and flip-flopping on his campaign promises and repubicans don't care, it will actually be a great thing.

Except for his flip flop on going to war. This whole push for WW3 is worrisome.

Low information voters still support Trump

But he has less support than he did on Nov 8.....Buyers Remorse

The more people hate him, the more the right thing he is doing.

Upend the apple cart left and right fuck them all.

Got to remember RW the silent voters are the ones that put Trump over Hillary..

The working men who said one thing in the polls and did another at the polling booth.

The working men who said one thing in the polls and did another at the polling booth.

Yup....the legal voters.

The silent voters from Russia?

Nonsense, liewinger.

Low information voters buy your pap. Don't waste it on Trump voters, they aren't interested. Just feed it to the mentally ill and addicted and homeless morons you people pay to attack us.

Though I know you're one of the paid, not one of the payers.

Fine by me. If Trump keeps failing and flip-flopping on his campaign promises and repubicans don't care, it will actually be a great thing.

except he has done exactly what he campaigned on. thanks for proving the OP.

Which is evidence that the polls are not accurate. Shocking.

Trump is a liar who broke all promises and pushes the world to WWIII

Yup....the legal voters.
Which reminds me, did he present any proof yet to back up his "claim" that 3 million illegals voted?

Of course not. It is just like everything else that rolls off his tongue, BULLSHIT! But his bootlicking followers eat it up and beg for more.

so hows that swamp draining been going? You think that handing wealthy donors like devos a job she is painfully unqualified for, simply because she doled out millions to the GOP is draining the swamp?

The silent voters from Russia?

No, they had already bought the shrilary. The russkis didn't want trump.

except he has done exactly what he campaigned on. thanks for proving the OP.
So, Obamacare is gone, eh?

Trump is a liar who broke all promises and pushes the world to WWIII

You're the liar, dear. He hasn't broken any promises.

I'm looking forward to WWIII because then we're going to clean the world of progressive dingbats.

so hows that swamp draining been going? You think that handing wealthy donors like devos a job she is painfully unqualified for, simply because she doled out millions to the GOP is draining the swamp?

It's going pretty damn well, actually! Call me just another satisfied Trump voter!

And sorry, I don't listen to progressives when they carp about "qualificiations", lol.

Forum List

Back