The myth of the disillusioned Trump voter

We don't hate her. We think she's a total idiot, much like you. But PC does makes us look smart, reasonable and sane, something you will NEVER accuse either you or PC of being.
You don't even know what the word "hate" means, you disgusting piece of filth. You breathe hatred like the rest of us breathe air.

And nothing makes you look smart. The fact that you call PC an idiot does nothing but illuminate your own abject retardism. No sane person can look at her writing on this board and consider her stupid. And no intelligent person would ever consider you more intelligent that her, or me.

Yes, it really takes a great deal of skill to cut and paste all of those articles. And then she has to google snappy insults to attack people with. I actually happened across a page she uses frequently for her zingers. Not one single original thought has cross her mind.

"Yes, it really takes a great deal of skill to cut and paste all of those articles."

Hence, the explanation as to why you can't do it.

Let's review....and shred your attempted objections. To use the method I use to beat Liberals from pillar to post.....

1. One must be well and broadly read.

2. One must have a clear view of the point attempting to be made, and where to reach out to the best examples to support same

3. One must be both industrious and energetic enough to put the time and effort into the task

4. One must be wedded to the desire to provide truth and education to those who have suffered the indoctrination of government schooling, and who lack the strength to fight same.

5. And one must have learned well in college:

a. citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)
Composition Patterns: Developing an Argument

b. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(LibGuides: Critically Analyzing Information Sources: Critical Appraisal and Analysis

c. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml
websites.wnc.edu/~kille/Fred/researchpaper.rtf

I believe that is all the education you can handle at one time.

So, in other words, you have no life whatsoever. You spend your days and nights scouring the internet to find articles to back up your flights of fancy, and you think you're providing an educational service.

Spoken like a true narcisscist with delusions of grandure.
Grandeur, you twit.
She is providing a service, but you are unteachable. And though it is completely irrelevant to anything except your own inability to track or address the subject, pc's prolific posts are an indication of her ability to think, research and communicate ideas quickly and efficiently. She does what you are incapable of, and she does it well. She has an excellent understanding of historic and current events, she is well read, she has command of the language, and has the sense to look up and use outside sources to properly support her theses. You scoff because this scholarship, ability and intellect are outside your experience.

This rarely happens: I'm speechless.

With much thanks and appreciation.

lol....

maxresdefault.jpg

bite me.

Forum List

Back