The myth of the disillusioned Trump voter

I think that the OP is trying to say that despite all the RW claims that it's the Democrats who are blindly loyal to Democratic politicians,

in fact it's the Republicans who best exhibit that herd mentality.

Funny democrats lost over 900 seatswith blind herd mentality..

And remind us again how darkie votes 90% with the party that chained him up like a dog?

oooooooooo

you're unbearable.

I've seen the propagandists and liars pounding the headline that Trump voters are disappointed. It's a lie, of course.

There are going to be democrats who voted for Trump who aren't happy, of course. They didn't want Trump they just didn't want Hillary.

But the TRUMP voters, the ones who know what he's about and elected him to do a particular job, are quite pleased. In fact, they are thrilled.

The liars are just doing what they do...lying, pushing a false narrative.

Analysis | The myth of the disillusioned Trump voter
so hows that swamp draining been going? You think that handing wealthy donors like devos a job she is painfully unqualified for, simply because she doled out millions to the GOP is draining the swamp?

It's going pretty damn well, actually! Call me just another satisfied Trump voter!

And sorry, I don't listen to progressives when they carp about "qualificiations", lol.

I'm a dissatisfied Trump voter.
I voted for more jobs here, for stop of outsourcing, for stop of playing international cop and not for WWIII with Russia.
I know a trump voter who was dissatisfied as soon as his cabinet was assembled. He seemed to think "draining the swamp" was an actual thing, not just a catchy slogan.
I don't know of any with that negative view at all.
That's because Aries is a fucking liar. He doesn't know any Trump voters.

so hows that swamp draining been going? You think that handing wealthy donors like devos a job she is painfully unqualified for, simply because she doled out millions to the GOP is draining the swamp?

It's going pretty damn well, actually! Call me just another satisfied Trump voter!

And sorry, I don't listen to progressives when they carp about "qualificiations", lol.

I voted for more jobs here, for stop of outsourcing, for stop of playing international cop and not for WWIII with Russia.
I know a trump voter who was dissatisfied as soon as his cabinet was assembled. He seemed to think "draining the swamp" was an actual thing, not just a catchy slogan.
I don't know of any with that negative view at all.
He voted more so "for the idea of trump" ... as in an outsider coming to take on the establishment and drain the swamp. I tried to explain to him that trump was the establishment and the people he were bringing with them worse swamp monsters.. I also tried explaining donnies inability to produce truthful statements and how that would likely affect his envisioned outcome. But he voted trump, and has found himself more and more angry with the passing day.
Sure you did, lol.

You people lie like normal people drink water. It's part of your illness.

I've seen the propagandists and liars pounding the headline that Trump voters are disappointed. It's a lie, of course. You're putting everyone into one group ("tolerant" leftist Ha!), in a world of 24 hour news. Of course some are disappointed with some of his actions, most think he's doing a great job.

There are going to be democrats who voted for Trump who aren't happy, of course. They didn't want Trump they just didn't want Hillary. Neat

But the TRUMP voters, the ones who know what he's about and elected him to do a particular job, are quite pleased. In fact, they are thrilled. Fucking A. So far this is your only point with merit.

The liars are just doing what they do...lying, pushing a false narrative. That's what you're doing.

Er, no.

"I've seen the propagandists and liars"...tell me how that can be translated into "all"?

So thank you for showing that while you may or may not be able to read, you comprehend nothing of what you take in.

And I have no idea what your interjection of ("tolerant" leftist Ha!) means.

In fact, your post comes off as if you're holding a crack pipe in one hand.

Irony

Trump has been on a roll lately:

- Gorsuch

- Syria

- A-stan

- a tough stance on N.Korea.

As long as Trump does not make any major gaffs about Obama again or try to pass any new legislation like Trumpcare again he should be fine for a while.

:D

I've seen the propagandists and liars pounding the headline that Trump voters are disappointed. It's a lie, of course.

There are going to be democrats who voted for Trump who aren't happy, of course. They didn't want Trump they just didn't want Hillary.

But the TRUMP voters, the ones who know what he's about and elected him to do a particular job, are quite pleased. In fact, they are thrilled.

I voted for the man and am more than pleased.

Which reminds me, did he present any proof yet to back up his "claim" that 3 million illegals voted?

Of course not. It is just like everything else that rolls off his tongue, BULLSHIT! But his bootlicking followers eat it up and beg for more.
Basically.

I voted for the man and am more than pleased.
You would be.

eye-roll-gif.gif

Yup....the legal voters.
Which reminds me, did he present any proof yet to back up his "claim" that 3 million illegals voted?

Of course not. It is just like everything else that rolls off his tongue, BULLSHIT! But his bootlicking followers eat it up and beg for more.

You'd have to be mindless knot to recognize it as true.....especially when the snake, Obama, told illegals to go vote.
Raise your paw.

Illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!
California
has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Now...get back to the dunce chair.

No wonder the anti-American lying pieces of filth hate you, PC. You always make them look like what they are.

We don't hate her. We think she's a total idiot, much like you. But PC does makes us look smart, reasonable and sane, something you will NEVER accuse either you or PC of being.
You don't even know what the word "hate" means, you disgusting piece of filth. You breathe hatred like the rest of us breathe air.

And nothing makes you look smart. The fact that you call PC an idiot does nothing but illuminate your own abject retardism. No sane person can look at her writing on this board and consider her stupid. And no intelligent person would ever consider you more intelligent that her, or me.

Yes, it really takes a great deal of skill to cut and paste all of those articles. And then she has to google snappy insults to attack people with. I actually happened across a page she uses frequently for her zingers. Not one single original thought has cross her mind.

You'd have to be mindless knot to recognize it as true.....especially when the snake, Obama, told illegals to go vote.
Raise your paw.

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!
California
has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

No wonder the anti-American lying pieces of filth hate you, PC. You always make them look like what they are.

We don't hate her. We think she's a total idiot, much like you. But PC does makes us look smart, reasonable and sane, something you will NEVER accuse either you or PC of being.
You don't even know what the word "hate" means, you disgusting piece of filth. You breathe hatred like the rest of us breathe air.

And nothing makes you look smart. The fact that you call PC an idiot does nothing but illuminate your own abject retardism. No sane person can look at her writing on this board and consider her stupid. And no intelligent person would ever consider you more intelligent that her, or me.

Yes, it really takes a great deal of skill to cut and paste all of those articles. And then she has to google snappy insults to attack people with. I actually happened across a page she uses frequently for her zingers. Not one single original thought has cross her mind.

"Yes, it really takes a great deal of skill to cut and paste all of those articles."

Hence, the explanation as to why you can't do it.

Let's review....and shred your attempted objections. To use the method I use to beat Liberals from pillar to post.....

1. One must be well and broadly read.

2. One must have a clear view of the point attempting to be made, and where to reach out to the best examples to support same

3. One must be both industrious and energetic enough to put the time and effort into the task

4. One must be wedded to the desire to provide truth and education to those who have suffered the indoctrination of government schooling, and who lack the strength to fight same.

5. And one must have learned well in college:

a. citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)
Composition Patterns: Developing an Argument

b. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(LibGuides: Critically Analyzing Information Sources: Critical Appraisal and Analysis

c. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml
websites.wnc.edu/~kille/Fred/researchpaper.rtf

I believe that is all the education you can handle at one time.

Raise your paw.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!
California

"Yes, it really takes a great deal of skill to cut and paste all of those articles."

Let's review....and shred your attempted objections. To use the method I use to beat Liberals from pillar to post.....

2. One must have a clear view of the point attempting to be made, and where to reach out to the best examples to support same

3. One must be both industrious and energetic enough to put the time and effort into the task

4. One must be wedded to the desire to provide truth and education to those who have suffered the indoctrination of government schooling, and who lack the strength to fight same.

a. citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)

b. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(LibGuides: Critically Analyzing Information Sources: Critical Appraisal and Analysis

c. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml

So, in other words, you have no life whatsoever. You spend your days and nights scouring the internet to find articles to back up your flights of fancy, and you think you're providing an educational service.

Spoken like a true narcisscist with delusions of grandure.

So, in other words, you have no life whatsoever. You spend your days and nights scouring the internet to find articles to back up your flights of fancy, and you think you're providing an educational service.

You'd rather change the subject???

That means I win again, huh?

No you don't.

It's the best cabinet EVER assembled, and everybody knows it. So again, you're a liar.

Grandeur, you twit.
She is providing a service, but you are unteachable. And though it is completely irrelevant to anything except your own inability to track or address the subject, pc's prolific posts are an indication of her ability to think, research and communicate ideas quickly and efficiently. She does what you are incapable of, and she does it well. She has an excellent understanding of historic and current events, she is well read, she has command of the language, and has the sense to look up and use outside sources to properly support her theses. You scoff because this scholarship, ability and intellect are outside your experience.

Why the fuck is it's anyone's business what any PC is doing? Are we no longer allowed to research and share our findings on political message boards? o_O

Some of you folks have gone completely insane...

He drained the swamp by not hiring career politicians into his cabinet, etc. You really only have two choices when it comes to filling these positions. Either you install politicians or folks that have run a business. Who else is there?

Mark

Forum List

Back