The myth of the disillusioned Trump voter

I've seen the propagandists and liars pounding the headline that Trump voters are disappointed. It's a lie, of course.

There are going to be democrats who voted for Trump who aren't happy, of course. They didn't want Trump they just didn't want Hillary.

But the TRUMP voters, the ones who know what he's about and elected him to do a particular job, are quite pleased. In fact, they are thrilled.

The liars are just doing what they do...lying, pushing a false narrative.

Analysis | The myth of the disillusioned Trump voter
Fine by me. If Trump keeps failing and flip-flopping on his campaign promises and repubicans don't care, it will actually be a great thing.

Except for his flip flop on going to war. This whole push for WW3 is worrisome.
except he has done exactly what he campaigned on. thanks for proving the OP.
So, Obamacare is gone, eh?
it's dying a slow death. by 2018 yep!!!

I've seen the propagandists and liars pounding the headline that Trump voters are disappointed. It's a lie, of course.

There are going to be democrats who voted for Trump who aren't happy, of course. They didn't want Trump they just didn't want Hillary.

But the TRUMP voters, the ones who know what he's about and elected him to do a particular job, are quite pleased. In fact, they are thrilled.

so hows that swamp draining been going? You think that handing wealthy donors like devos a job she is painfully unqualified for, simply because she doled out millions to the GOP is draining the swamp?
it's been going fking GREAT!!!!! thanks for asking.

Low information voters still support Trump

But he has less support than he did on Nov 8.....Buyers Remorse

The more people hate him, the more the right thing he is doing.

Upend the apple cart left and right fuck them all.

Got to remember RW the silent voters are the ones that put Trump over Hillary..

The working men who said one thing in the polls and did another at the polling booth.

The silent voters from Russia?

No, they had already bought the shrilary. The russkis didn't want trump.
You bet they did! They wanted those sanctions gone, and they will get it.

so hows that swamp draining been going? You think that handing wealthy donors like devos a job she is painfully unqualified for, simply because she doled out millions to the GOP is draining the swamp?

It's going pretty damn well, actually! Call me just another satisfied Trump voter!

And sorry, I don't listen to progressives when they carp about "qualificiations", lol.

I'm a dissatisfied Trump voter.
I voted for more jobs here, for stop of outsourcing, for stop of playing international cop and not for WWIII with Russia.

The working men who said one thing in the polls and did another at the polling booth.

The silent voters from Russia?

No, they had already bought the shrilary. The russkis didn't want trump.
You bet they did! They wanted those sanctions gone, and they will get it.

What sanctions? The ones that have had no discernible effect? The ones that the shrilary thought were so good. I wonder if they helped her in her business dealings with the russkis? They certainly helped her campaign manager podesta, they gave him 150,000 to try and get them removed so all of the russki nonsense comes right back to your hero, the shrilary. Facts can be inconvenient that way.

It's going pretty damn well, actually! Call me just another satisfied Trump voter!

And sorry, I don't listen to progressives when they carp about "qualificiations", lol.

I voted for more jobs here, for stop of outsourcing, for stop of playing international cop and not for WWIII with Russia.
I know a trump voter who was dissatisfied as soon as his cabinet was assembled. He seemed to think "draining the swamp" was an actual thing, not just a catchy slogan.

Yup....the legal voters.
Which reminds me, did he present any proof yet to back up his "claim" that 3 million illegals voted?

Of course not. It is just like everything else that rolls off his tongue, BULLSHIT! But his bootlicking followers eat it up and beg for more.

You'd have to be mindless not to recognize it as true.....especially when the snake, Obama, told illegals to go vote.
Raise your paw.

Illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!
California
has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Now...get back to the dunce chair.

Last edited:

I know a trump voter who was dissatisfied as soon as his cabinet was assembled. He seemed to think "draining the swamp" was an actual thing, not just a catchy slogan.

If you remember other catchy slogans of Trump currently thrown in garbage bin.

Yup....the legal voters.
Which reminds me, did he present any proof yet to back up his "claim" that 3 million illegals voted?

Of course not. It is just like everything else that rolls off his tongue, BULLSHIT! But his bootlicking followers eat it up and beg for more.

You'd have to be mindless knot to recognize it as true.....especially when the snake, Obama, told illegals to go vote.
Raise your paw.

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!
California
has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

So, in other words, like your messiah, you do "knot" have a fucking thing to back it up with either, asshole.

If you remember other catchy slogans of Trump currently thrown in garbage bin.

#1, you're a liar. I don't believe you voted for Trump.

Because Trump voters aren't so stupid that they think that they would be magically employed overnight, that all outsourcing would stop overnight...

and they also don't consider dealing with that little dick in NK "international policing" but rather "dealing with a hostile who lobs missiles at us and threatens to bomb us repeatedly and who should have been dealt with many years ago".

If you are a Trump voter, you're a retarded one. But I suspect you aren't a trump voter, and possibly you aren't a voter, period. Either because you're a felon, or because you aren't an American citizen.

Yup....the legal voters.

You'd have to be mindless knot to recognize it as true.....especially when the snake, Obama, told illegals to go vote.
Raise your paw.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!
California

No wonder the anti-American lying pieces of filth hate you, PC. You always make them look like what they are.

Yup....the legal voters.

Raise your paw.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!
California

So, in other words, like your messiah, you do "knot" have a fucking thing to back it up with either, asshole.

Now your defense is you can't read...and your default is vulgarity?

Understood.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Yup....the legal voters.

Raise your paw.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!
California

No wonder the anti-American lying pieces of filth hate you, PC. You always make them look like what they are.

We don't hate her. We think she's a total idiot, much like you. But PC does makes us look smart, reasonable and sane, something you will NEVER accuse either you or PC of being.

Yup....the legal voters.

Raise your paw.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!
California

Much thanks, Kosh!

But...the government school crew has had a long and thorough indoctrination, and they aren't as strong as you and I.

Welfare workers are required, by federal law, to offer ALL applicants, whether or not they are illegals, voter registration information. The way it is offered and referenced on the applications makes the applicants, ESPECIALLY if they don't speak English well, THINK THEY MUST REGISTER TO VOTE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE BENEFITS FOR THEIR FAMILIES.

Can you say...democrat racketeering strikes again?

Yup....the legal voters.

Raise your paw.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!
California

We don't hate her. We think she's a total idiot, much like you. But PC does makes us look smart, reasonable and sane, something you will NEVER accuse either you or PC of being.
You don't even know what the word "hate" means, you disgusting piece of filth. You breathe hatred like the rest of us breathe air.

And nothing makes you look smart. The fact that you call PC an idiot does nothing but illuminate your own abject retardism. No sane person can look at her writing on this board and consider her stupid. And no intelligent person would ever consider you more intelligent that her, or me.

Yup....the legal voters.

Raise your paw.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!
California

Unlike you, I don't take this board seriously enough to hate anyone, especially an anonymous poster/person that I don't even know. That's insane.

Actually, I come here because I find this shit to be an amusing break.

But, sometimes some of you need to be poked a little to get you all riled up, and that is what I am here for. LOL.

Yup....the legal voters.

Raise your paw.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!
California

Soooo.....why, then, are you never able to dispute my posts?

Why are you so gullible as to accept every bit of propaganda your masters turn out?

Just two dispositive examples:
a. Millions of illegal aliens followed Obama's instructions....and voted for the career criminal
and
b. Advancing what they know to be a slander and a lie: the Trump/Putin Collusion Thesis

Can we agree that you're pretty much a fool?

Nonsense, liewinger.

Low information voters buy your pap. Don't waste it on Trump voters, they aren't interested. Just feed it to the mentally ill and addicted and homeless morons you people pay to attack us.

Though I know you're one of the paid, not one of the payers.

While most of the voting public knew better than to support Trump. Those who did are suffering from buyers remorse

They asked...How bad can he be?
They are finding out

Yup....the legal voters.

Raise your paw.

Really?

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!
California

Unlike you, I don't take this board seriously enough to hate anyone, especially an anonymous poster/person that I don't even know. That's insane.

Actually, I come here because I find this shit to be an amusing break.

But, sometimes some of you need to be poked a little to get you all riled up, and that is what I am here for. LOL.

Seems you missed this:
Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Don't be afraid, and scurry off with your tail between your legs....take a guess.

Forum List

Back