The myth of the law abiding citizen

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Everyone speeds and drives drunk and runs red lights - three super-violent crimes that kill thousands every year. Everyone is a deadly criminal so the gun crowd needs to stop saying law abiding citizens should be allowed guns lest the govt take them at their word.

Everyone speeds and drives drunk and runs red lights - three super-violent crimes that kill thousands every year. Everyone is a deadly criminal so the gun crowd needs to stop saying law abiding citizens should be allowed guns lest the govt take them at their word.

So just lock everyone up and tear up the Constitution.

Done...

How about I call you for the lying SOB you are. I haven't gotten a speeding ticket in 44 years, I don't drink if I even think I will be driving within 24 hours and I damn sure don't run red lights. I'm very sure I'm not unique, so carry on with your BS.

Speeding is not proof that person will shoot up a school, retard.

• Banned

How about I call you for the lying SOB you are. I haven't gotten a speeding ticket in 44 years, I don't drink if I even think I will be driving within 24 hours and I damn sure don't run red lights. I'm very sure I'm not unique, so carry on with your BS.

What a stupid thing to say. You may not get caught speeding but you do it every day.

• Banned

Speeding is not proof that person will shoot up a school, retard.

Take a course in logic 101 and get back with us.

• Banned

So just lock everyone up and tear up the Constitution.

Done...

HAHAHA No one said anything about locking people up, you dunce. I just want you to recognize that you and everyone else are dangerous criminals and not LACs.

Everyone speeds and drives drunk and runs red lights - ...

I don't.

Psychological projection was first conceptualized by Sigmund Freud as a defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own negative attributes by ascribing them to the outside world instead. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting faults onto others.[1] The original idea was that projection would allow for reduced anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses or desires without letting the conscious mind recognize them.

Do-not-feed-the-troll.png

Nope. I only do one of the three. Thread premise is a lie.

Nope. I only do one of the three. Thread premise is a lie.

And thus you admit you are a super-violent criminal and should not be allowed guns.

You said I do all three.

I dont.

you said "and" not "or," fool.

I'm also not super violent. There's a distinction between reasonable speeding and wreckless driving - but then, one would need an objective brain to discern between the two.

I have never driven drunk (I don't drink). I am a professional driver with more than 1,000,000 miles and zero at-fault accidents.

The OP is nuttier than a sack of cashews.

Forum List

Back