The myth of the so called "southern strategy" brought about by leftist propagandists.

Let me try to explain something to you uneducated white male voters. You have no business voting GOP. How has voting GOP worked out for you?
I'll ask you the same exact question for demofks? What is it you got?

FL6CEX4XMAcXohN.jpeg

As a union member they get cost of living raises, job security, pensions.

What is it I got? I got a college education. And it turns out that's one of the main reasons why I don't live in economic despair like you

They learned that the fastest rising death rates among Americans were from drug overdoses, suicide, and alcoholic liver disease. Deaths from these causes have increased between 56% and 387%, depending on the age cohort, over the past two decades, averaging 70,000 per year.

Case and Deaton learned that these deaths disproportionately occurred in white men who had not earned college degrees. In their 2020 book, “Deaths of Despair and the Future of Capitalism,” they argued that a key driver of these deaths is economic misery.

Voting GOP ended Roe
People who say polls show the race is close forget how young women stopped the red wave in 2022 and they are going to cost Republicans next year.

If I were liberal media I'd remind women daily of what happened last year with Roe. Maybe they will starting Jan 2024.

Vivek and Ben Shapiro vs. Cenk.

Ben starts off with basically a lie. No historian will say that the entire south suddenly switched to the Republicans. The southern voters voted the same democrats in for years after the civil rights act was passed. That's because the southern voters didn't blame their representatives. They blamed the North. Future generations of southern voters were swayed like never before to vote for the New GOP. Nothing wrong with trying to sway voters to vote for you.

Ben starts off with basically a lie. No historian will say that the entire south suddenly switched to the Republicans. The southern voters voted the same democrats in for years after the civil rights act was passed. That's because the southern voters didn't blame their representatives. They blamed the North. Future generations of southern voters were swayed like never before to vote for the New GOP. Nothing wrong with trying to sway voters to vote for you.
Democrats have been, and always will be the enslavers. Now they want to enslave everyone.

Gore lost his own state and clinton's state...had he won either one, he would actually have been President....
So what? If half the people that voted for Nader in NH had voted for Gore, he’d have been president. Did Trump win NY? No, they had that conman sussed out.

Democrats have been, and always will be the enslavers. Now they want to enslave everyone.
Ben like all CINO's, conditions the audience with his fast talking inaccurate Neo-GOP talking points like I just described. The herd is conditioned like Pavlov's Dogs when they hear those key words or topics. Like the 'Southern Strategy' or 'American Democracy'.

So you admit the comments about southern republicans switching is bullshit

So you admit the comments about southern republicans switching is bullshit
I do. There were very few southern republicans to start with. Whoever said they switched is loaded with bovine fecal matter.

Economic killer
I don't know about that. I remember going up north MI to Trump country during the Great Bush Recession. These towns relied heavily on grandpa's pension. No one was working. Thank God for Grandpa's pension or what would those goobers do?

Effective Jan. 1, 2007, GM will freeze the accrued pension benefits for about 42,000 U.S. salaried employees and put them into new plans, a tactic many large companies are using to trim soaring pension costs.

New research identifies a ‘sea of despair’ among white, working-class Americans​

death rate of midlife non-Hispanic white Americans had risen steadily since 1999 in contrast with the death rates of blacks, Hispanics and Europeans. Their new study extends the data by two years and shows that whatever is driving the mortality spike is not easing up.

Education level is significant: People with a college degree report better health and happiness than those with only some college, who in turn are doing much better than those who never went.

Still waiting for a right-winger to tell me why MLK said this about the GOP in 1964.....the year the GOP nominated a guy who was OPPOSED TO THE CIVIL RIGHTS AND VOTING RIGHTS ACT

FRTy8pIXEAcd7gz.jpg

I GUARANTEE YOU not a single right-winger will even attempt to answer that question without deflecting......

And since a majority of black voters began to vote for the party that didn't put forth policies that restricted things like their OWN FUCKING CIVIL AND VOTING RIGHTS; right-wingers call them "slaves on a plantation" -- just because they voted for policies they agree with....

Funny how that isn't said about any other demographic but black voters....you never hear these folks say Jews are slaves in a gas chamber just because they overwhelmingly vote for Democrats....

I don't know about that. I remember going up north MI to Trump country during the Great Bush Recession. These towns relied heavily on grandpa's pension. No one was working. Thank God for Grandpa's pension or what would those goobers do?

Effective Jan. 1, 2007, GM will freeze the accrued pension benefits for about 42,000 U.S. salaried employees and put them into new plans, a tactic many large companies are using to trim soaring pension costs.

New research identifies a ‘sea of despair’ among white, working-class Americans​

death rate of midlife non-Hispanic white Americans had risen steadily since 1999 in contrast with the death rates of blacks, Hispanics and Europeans. Their new study extends the data by two years and shows that whatever is driving the mortality spike is not easing up.

Education level is significant: People with a college degree report better health and happiness than those with only some college, who in turn are doing much better than those who never went.

When a pension pays out more than went in how do they make up the funds? Explain for me? It’s worse than SS

When a pension pays out more than went in how do they make up the funds? Explain for me? It’s worse than SS

It does seem unsustainable. So why did companies offer them in the first place? It wasn't labor who came up with pensions.

I remember hearing a long time ago the company chose pensions to raises. So today we aren't asking to bring back pensions. We're asking for raises. Don't you dare come back and offer us pensions. LOL.

Pensions are kicking the can. Maybe the company hoped it would be bankrupt before they had to pay all those pensions?

It does seem unsustainable. So why did companies offer them in the first place? It wasn't labor who came up with pensions.

I remember hearing a long time ago the company chose pensions to raises. So today we aren't asking to bring back pensions. We're asking for raises. Don't you dare come back and offer us pensions. LOL.

Pensions are kicking the can. Maybe the company hoped it would be bankrupt before they had to pay all those pensions?
Companies didn’t, unions did. Most all

People who say polls show the race is close forget how young women stopped the red wave in 2022 and they are going to cost Republicans next year.

If I were liberal media I'd remind women daily of what happened last year with Roe. Maybe they will starting Jan 2024.
The waves of Illegals swarming in will sour millions of voters on the Democommies in this election cycle

Forum List

Back