The N Word

It appears to be in the essential nature of the Black sub-species to enslave others, including their own kind -- a practice that continues to this day in many parts of the African continent, such as, Mauritania, Mali, Nigeria, Chad, Sudan, et al. The simple reality is the White sub-species has abandoned the practice of slavery whereas Blacks have not. It appears to be an embedded characteristic of their culture.

And you may rest assured I will be denounced as a "racist" for making this simple academic observation.

Nominated ^ ^ ^ For Super-Dumb and Most Racist Analysis of the Day!
So it's racist to simply say what's going on in Africa now?

It appears to be in the essential nature of the Black sub-species to enslave others, including their own kind -- a practice that continues to this day in many parts of the African continent, such as, Mauritania, Mali, Nigeria, Chad, Sudan, et al. The simple reality is the White sub-species has abandoned the practice of slavery whereas Blacks have not. It appears to be an embedded characteristic of their culture.

And you may rest assured I will be denounced as a "racist" for making this simple academic observation.

There is sex trafficking and slavery right here in the United States. Wanna talk about that?
BTW, your avatar is also racist

There is sex trafficking and slavery right here in the United States. Wanna talk about that?
But i's not racist to talk about the same thing in the US?

My avatar celebrates the coming Negro history month.

Has nothing to do with race in the US - you hear about these rings in the US a couple times a month. Some small time - others massive. Some white people, some Hispanic, some black. Mikey's diatribe about "the black subspecies enslaving others" had a clear racist tone.

"Negro History Month" - Yes, February is BLACK History Month. You and Mikey are failing here trying to convince others that you're not dog whistling.

Get a room

Has nothing to do with race in the US - you hear about these rings in the US a couple times a month. Some small time - others massive. Some white people, some Hispanic, some black. Mikey's diatribe about "the black subspecies enslaving others" had a clear racist tone.

"Negro History Month" - Yes, February is BLACK History Month. You and Mikey are failing here trying to convince others that you're not dog whistling.

Get a room
"the black subspecies enslaving others" isn't racist, blacks did invent slavery and sold other blacks to whites.

As for the word "negro", why is it that you peeps get all upset over that word, it's the name of your race, and I don't get all bent out of shape when someone calls me a caucasian. What's up with that?

"the black subspecies enslaving others" isn't racist, blacks did invent slavery and sold other blacks to whites.

As for the word "negro", why is it that you peeps get all upset over that word, it's the name of your race, and I don't get all bent out of shape when someone calls me a caucasian. What's up with that?

Keep it to yourself dude - I'm done. Your Go To Sites are here .. Scram

Stormfront - White Nationalist Community <meta name="sitelock-site-verification" content="3053" />
American Renaissance

Keep it to yourself dude - I'm done. Your Go To Sites are here .. Scram

Stormfront - White Nationalist Community <meta name="sitelock-site-verification" content="3053" />
American Renaissance
So you can't give me a reason why the word "negro" makes you upset? Is "negroid" better?

Well, this is the definition I would probably use.

Definition of racism
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Noting the use of "an" rather than "the" in the clause, racial differences produce (--) inherent superiority, I am inclined to agree with this definition.

I do believe the American Negro to be inherently superior to his/her Caucasian and Asian counterpart in physical endeavors. I further believe the Asian to be demonstratedely superior to Caucasians and Negroes in scholastic endeavors.

So it seems each of the various human sub-species (races) tend to excel in certain attributes while no sub-species is universally superior to all others.

Last edited:
Let's stay with the universally recognized definition of the word, slavery, which refers to a socially acceptable practice. The "slavery" and "sex-trafficking" you've referenced are specific criminal activities which have been assigned theatrical designations by imaginative reporters.

Slavery is no longer an acceptable practice in the United States -- as it is in those parts of Africa I've mentioned.

Let's stay with the universally recognized definition of the word, slavery, which refers to a socially acceptable practice. The "slavery" and "sex-trafficking" you've referenced are specific criminal activities which have been assigned theatrical designations by imaginative reporters.

Slavery is no longer an acceptable practice in the United States -- as it is in those parts of Africa I've mentioned.

Sex Trafficking - Slavery .. you say potato I say potahto.
Sex trafficking: The new American slavery - CNN
This map shows where the world’s 30 million slaves live. There are 60,000 in the U.S.

Regardless of that writer's arbitrary and imaginative use of language, the word, "slavery," as we Americans have come to recognize, refers to a lawful and socially acceptable practice of owning other human beings as property.

What's the difference? If one is engaged in sex trafficking, they OWN their victims - both literally and figuratively.

Is the "n" word "negro"? And why don't y'all like to be call a negro? I don't go apeshit when someone refers to me as a caucasian.

Yet the fact is the following is racist: Some of you claim that black folk are racists too when they use epithets like honky, redneck, cracker, ofay, gray boy and the like. Asking for a pass on what is racism is like a Trumper asking for a pass on Alt Facts. There is no Alt Racism, guys, for any of us, regardless of color.

Were honkies, rednecks, or crackers taken to Africa in chains to work on plantations?

No.. They were sent to PENAL COLONIES like Australia or Georgia and BANISHED for dead.. .

How's that? Do we get your sympathy now?? :dev3:

Why haven't there been 50 threads on slavery existing NOW in the world? Why is it that there's no outrage about any of that? Is it because the nexus of slavery is still AFRICA today???

I'd be glad to promote THAT above discussions of the "N-word" that I rarely hear anymore outside of Black entertainment and culture..

Sex Trafficking - Slavery .. you say potato I say potahto.
Sex trafficking: The new American slavery - CNN
This map shows where the world’s 30 million slaves live. There are 60,000 in the U.S.

This is just another instance where awful crap like slavery is mis-identified. Not ALL of the "sex slavery" is actually slavery. It's another way to minimize a word by over-using it. Not every prostitute is a "sex slave". Kinda like when leftists equate working at WallyMart to slavery.. :rolleyes:

This is just another instance where awful crap like slavery is mis-identified. Not ALL of the "sex slavery" is actually slavery. It's another way to minimize a word by over-using it. Not every prostitute is a "sex slave". Kinda like when leftists equate working at WallyMart to slavery.. :rolleyes:

Where did I suggest that EVERY prostitute was a sex slave? They're being used like hell and under the control of their pimp...

But no .. I speak of this sort of crap:

sex slave ring in us broken up

Where did I suggest that EVERY prostitute was a sex slave? They're being used like hell and under the control of their pimp...

But no .. I speak of this sort of crap:

sex slave ring in us broken up

Not saying that YOU did. But the media coverage has gone WAAAAY beyond reason equating sex industry with slavery.. I'd like to see EVERY kind of "slave ring" broken up.. Why don't we focus on that? Where is the outrage? Where are the threads on MODERN day slavery? The serious ones.

Were honkies, rednecks, or crackers taken to Africa in chains to work on plantations?

No.. They were sent to PENAL COLONIES like Australia or Georgia and BANISHED for dead.. .
How's that? Do we get your sympathy now?? :dev3:

:link:

Are you joking? Did you MISS American History classes? Just lost a lot a respect for your perspective on abuses in history. Go fix that problem yourself.. Find an 8th grader to help you...

Forum List

Back