The NAACP is No Better Than The KKK

David Duke was a democrat until 1988, then switched to the Republican Party when he ran and won a seat as rep in the state of Louisiana.
Republican KKK Candidate Is Running For Congress | News One
^^^ this one was in Montana

Sent from my iPhone using Rat in Ernie's anus's tears.
First, David Duke was a Democrat while in the KKK.

Second, from your link, "The 42-year-old tried to run for the state Legislature in 2002 but lost in a GOP primary after Republicans actively worked against his candidacy."

KKK membership certainly has included Republicans - moderates and oddballs, to be sure - but you did not answer my question. Is the KKK now a Republican organization? Is its membership now predominantly Republican? (Predominantly means more Republican than Democrat.)

The KKK has always espoused a christian conservative platform. At one time they were democrats now they are republicans. if you have never heard of the "Southern Strategy" then your ignorance is understandable.
A discussion of the KKK is a slight deviation from the OP. The Southern Strategy is way off topic. And do you know what Christian conservatism is? You put a lot of stock in what these Aryans say, don't you?

Here's an idea: we all know the KKK's affiliation with the Democrats through our history. Why not break down for us its more recent affiliation with the Republican Party in like fashion? Republican leadership, membership, violence, hangings, etc. Convince us that it's predominantly Republican now, and maybe you won't be so foolish.

David Duke was a democrat until 1988, then switched to the Republican Party when he ran and won a seat as rep in the state of Louisiana.

Second, from your link, "The 42-year-old tried to run for the state Legislature in 2002 but lost in a GOP primary after Republicans actively worked against his candidacy."

KKK membership certainly has included Republicans - moderates and oddballs, to be sure - but you did not answer my question. Is the KKK now a Republican organization? Is its membership now predominantly Republican? (Predominantly means more Republican than Democrat.)

You mean he was a democrat when he was Grand Wizard. He switched parties, but I am pretty sure he still had connections with the KKK.
And from my link the man they are referring to ran again in 2011. Or are you that stuck in the past?
And I never said they are a republican organization, just like they were never a democrat organization. There members just happen to agree with right wing politics.

My great Uncle was a Democratic senator from Kansas and a KKK member. Trust me I get who they sided with in the past. But let's try living in the present now.

HA!HA! You are exactly right. These Right wingers should be called RITE wingers because every thing they post concerning race is so predictably ritualistic. As long as the NAACP has been in existence, you'd think everyone would know their history of racial inclusiveness! And even after they are told the truth, most persist with the illusion that the NAACP is a Black domestic terrorist organization. laughable but scary!. When truth is ignored, people can be roused to action by illusions ,untruths and half truths..sometimes to the point of violence!
Keep spreading the bullshit and maybe eventually somebody will believe it.

S.J. projections all the time.

Not only that, he is a lazy bahs-turd who refuses to look things up to verify or challenge the veracity of a post from the opposition. His ritual is to deny or obfuscate the truth
in knee jerk fashion with as little effort as possible. No wonder everyone views him as a stupid un educated oaf!

Association for the Advancement of Colored People​
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), organization composed mainly of American blacks, but with many white members, whose goal is the end of racial discrimination and segregation.

The association was formed as the direct result of the lynching (1908) of two blacks in Springfield, Ill. The incident produced a wide response by white Northerners to a call by Mary W. Ovington, a white woman, for a conference to discuss ways of achieving political and social equality for blacks. This conference led to the formation (1910) of the NAACP, headed by eight prominent Americans, seven white and one, William E. B. Du Bois, black. The selection of Du Bois was significant, for he was a black who had rejected the policy of gradualism advocated by Booker T. Washington and demanded immediate equality for blacks

Read more: National Association for the Advancement of Colored People | Infoplease.com National Association for the Advancement of Colored People | Infoplease.com

You mean he was a democrat when he was Grand Wizard. He switched parties, but I am pretty sure he still had connections with the KKK.
And from my link the man they are referring to ran again in 2011. Or are you that stuck in the past?
And I never said they are a republican organization, just like they were never a democrat organization. There members just happen to agree with right wing politics.

My great Uncle was a Democratic senator from Kansas and a KKK member. Trust me I get who they sided with in the past. But let's try living in the present now.

You're sure of it, you say? You're entitled to your opinion, wrong as it may be.

And yes, let's live in the present. Is the KKK ours now, as Jillian says?

The KKK has always espoused a christian conservative platform. At one time they were democrats now they are republicans. if you have never heard of the "Southern Strategy" then your ignorance is understandable.
A discussion of the KKK is a slight deviation from the OP. The Southern Strategy is way off topic. And do you know what Christian conservatism is? You put a lot of stock in what these Aryans say, don't you?

If you think the KKK is off topic you better look at the OP again. The Southern strategy is a large part of why so many of the KKK are now republicans. All I need to know about Christian conservatism for this discussion is that the KKK says that is what they are about. How did you get so confused?

If you think the KKK is off topic you better look at the OP again. The Southern strategy is a large part of why so many of the KKK are now republicans. All I need to know about Christian conservatism for this discussion is that the KKK says that is what they are about. How did you get so confused?
I'm not a dentist. I'm not in the business of pulling teeth. Wallow as you please.

You're sure of it, you say? You're entitled to your opinion, wrong as it may be.

And yes, let's live in the present. Is the KKK ours now, as Jillian says?

KKK was a white reactionary far right conservative group of bad Americans.

by kkk you mean the democrats

No. They're yours now.

But it would perhaps be better to point out that comparing the NAACP to the KKK is insane.
Watch how easily I can disprove this slander.

Let's begin with the racist Dixiecrats, in 1948 (65 years ago)....then went right back to being Democrats and remained Democrats.
Watch how easily I can disprove your bullshit.

The Dixicrats were CONServoFascists and went Right on back to being CON$ervoFascists and remain CON$ervoFascists.

Nothing wrong with having a national association/group for the advancement of one's race.
And that includes White people.
NAAWP if you like.

Nothing wrong with wanting America to stay a White majority 'Christian' nation.

As long as everything is done legally.

There is something wrong with you being such a fucking moron. Go worry about the ethnic makeup of your backwater sandbox and we'll take care of America.

I'm not a dentist. I'm not in the business of pulling teeth. Wallow as you please.

What Is the Southern Strategy?

The Southern Strategy is the policy of the Republican Party in the United States to gain political support in the Southern section of the country. Politically, the concept generally uses themes traditionally supported by residents of the Southern states to win election in those locations. Since segregation continued well into the late 20th century in the region, the Republican Party officially attempted to utilize this wedge issue as a way of garnering support for their political faction in these states. In addition to the issue of segregation between white residents and African Americans, the party also utilized Southern values of religion, gun control and a distrust of counterculture to win votes.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-07-14-GOP-racial-politics_x.htm

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South.

Last edited:
"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."
—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1946

The Democrats kept Byrd as their party leader in the Senate until 2010. The KKK has always belonged to the Democrats. Idiots like Asswipe and JQPubic 1 struggle to make them out to be a product of the right but fail miserably. They can lie but they can't change facts.

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."
—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1946

The Democrats kept Byrd as their party leader in the Senate until 2010. The KKK has always belonged to the Democrats. Idiots like Asswipe and JQPubic 1 struggle to make them out to be a product of the right but fail miserably. They can lie but they can't change facts.

Late in his life, Byrd explicitly renounced his earlier views favoring racial segregation.[52][53] Byrd said that he regretted filibustering and voting against the Civil Rights Act of 1964[54] and would change it if he had the opportunity. He said joining the KKK was "the greatest mistake I ever made."[52] Byrd also said that his views changed dramatically after his teenage grandson was killed in a 1982 traffic accident, which put him in a deep emotional valley. "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African-Americans love their children as much as he does his

What Is the Southern Strategy?

The Southern Strategy is the policy of the Republican Party in the United States to gain political support in the Southern section of the country. Politically, the concept generally uses themes traditionally supported by residents of the Southern states to win election in those locations. Since segregation continued well into the late 20th century in the region, the Republican Party officially attempted to utilize this wedge issue as a way of garnering support for their political faction in these states. In addition to the issue of segregation between white residents and African Americans, the party also utilized Southern values of religion, gun control and a distrust of counterculture to win votes.

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South.

Last edited:
Byrd was a racist until the day he died. That's why the Democrats loved him so much.

Byrd was a racist until the day he died. That's why the Democrats loved him so much.

He probably was but at least he is on the books as saying he changed his views. However that has nothing to do with white racists/KKK being intentionally recruited to the Rep party which was admitted by the Reps themselves.

He probably was but at least he is on the books as saying he changed his views. However that has nothing to do with white racists/KKK being intentionally recruited to the Rep party which was admitted by the Reps themselves.
Big fucking deal, what would you expect him to say, "I hate *******"??? The rest of what you said is bullshit too.

Forum List

Back