The NAACP is No Better Than The KKK

Byrd was a racist until the day he died. That's why the Democrats loved him so much.

He probably was but at least he is on the books as saying he changed his views. However that has nothing to do with white racists/KKK being intentionally recruited to the Rep party which was admitted by the Reps themselves.
Big fucking deal, what would you expect him to say, "I hate *******"??? The rest of what you said is bullshit too.

That is a lackluster response. Please try and do better with the information I provided you.

He probably was but at least he is on the books as saying he changed his views. However that has nothing to do with white racists/KKK being intentionally recruited to the Rep party which was admitted by the Reps themselves.
Big fucking deal, what would you expect him to say, "I hate *******"??? The rest of what you said is bullshit too.

That is a lackluster response. Please try and do better with the information I provided you.
You don't like my response? I'm so disappointed. Oh well.

Yes you are disappointing but that is besides the point. The Republican party admitted they recruited you racist Bili simians. Their admission. Not speculation.

Last edited:

Yes you are disappointing but that is besides the point. The Republican party admitted they recruited you racist Bili simians. Their admission. Not speculation.
Try again, racist fuck. You're a slave to the party that created the KKK and you do what you're told because they sign the welfare checks.

Forum List

Back