No, joe biden is not a nice, or good man........here is the truth.....

There were people who thought hitler was a kind old man. If you've ever seen the movie "Downfall" you can see people who must have been brain dead acting as if they couldn't cope with life without the sociopath. Fucking stalin had millions of people crying at his funeral, Mao is still revered in China. Depending on the cult of personality, it matters not how evil or cruel a mother fucker is to the majority of the people in the country. You will still find utter lemmings that worship a piece of shit.

Not a parody account?

A lot of people have been fooled by joe biden. He is from a tiny state, so most people didn't pay much attention to him and who he really is.........the press has also been covering for him since he began to run for office. If he had been a republican, they would have run stories about who he really is 24/7.....

Biden comes off as a nice man.

Trump comes off as your crazy uncle.

Sadly, if the winner of the election is the guy you'd rather have a beer with, most people would rather have a beer with Joe Biden than Trump.... who wouldn't be caught dead having a beer with most of his followers, anyway.

There were people who thought hitler was a kind old man. If you've ever seen the movie "Downfall" you can see people who must have been brain dead acting as if they couldn't cope with life without the sociopath. Fucking stalin had millions of people crying at his funeral, Mao is still revered in China. Depending on the cult of personality, it matters not how evil or cruel a mother fucker is to the majority of the people in the country. You will still find utter lemmings that worship a piece of shit.

The Irony is the Hard Core Trump supporter isn't different from the hard core Nazi.

Germany was being bombed into the stone age, and not a one of these Nazis blamed Hitler.

America is losing hundreds of thousands to Trump Plague, millions of jobs are lost... and you guys are still clinging to this guy.

Is this the trash Biden site?

It was amazing that for 8 years during Obama...nobody said a word about Vice President Biden who, according to these dipshits is the source of all evil on the planet.
They musta missed it. Either that or they're making shit up at a feverish pace.
During the Obama Administration , Biden served as Obama's life insurance policy. If the gods frown on the US and Biden gets elected, that will not be the case with Harris.

1603025799812.png

Is this the trash Biden site?

It was amazing that for 8 years during Obama...nobody said a word about Vice President Biden who, according to these dipshits is the source of all evil on the planet.
They musta missed it. Either that or they're making shit up at a feverish pace.

That's because the Kenyan needed Fingers to fill the gap created by his lack of foreign policy experience. After the Kenyan won he shipped Fingers out of the country for eight years to keep his gaffes away from the media.

A lot of people have been fooled by joe biden. He is from a tiny state, so most people didn't pay much attention to him and who he really is.........the press has also been covering for him since he began to run for office. If he had been a republican, they would have run stories about who he really is 24/7.....

Sadly, if the winner of the election is the guy you'd rather have a beer with, most people would rather have a beer with Joe Biden than Trump.... who wouldn't be caught dead having a beer with most of his followers, anyway.

After the election maybe you can have an Ensure with Fingers.

In reality, he’s a wildly insecure man who covers it with arrogance. In adulthood, he’s never held a private-sector job for more than a few months but somehow managed to amass a fortune and houses larger than some warehouses. He’s not the affable lug he plays on TV; he’s a man with a short temper and a history of lying. He, Joe Biden, is not a good man.
---------
The coverage of Joe Biden throughout his campaign has been liberally peppered with declarations of just how “normal” and “nice” he is, and he is to a media Biden needs and a media that is desperate to get Biden elected. Like the life of any elected official, he’s spent every day in office surrounded by people who never tell him “no.” Why would they? How would they? Their livelihood depends on him. Who tells anyone in that position they’re wrong or they can’t do something?
------
Everything Joe Biden said there was untrue. For example, his scholarship was based on need, not academics. He did not receive multiple degrees or win awards, and he graduated 76th in his law school class of 85.

If he were recounting stories from someone else’s life, being wrong would be understandable. But he was talking about his own life. He’s claimed to be a college professor, but he’s never taught a class. He’s claimed he was actively involved in the Civil Rights Movement, but Biden never was. For years, Biden said his first wife was killed by a drunk driver. She was not.

There is so much more about Joe Biden’s life that is fiction, a fiction he still talks about today. But his lies are not limited to his own life. He still uses the lie that President Trump called neo-Nazis and white supremacists “very fine people.” His media enablers have proven this claim to be a lie, yet even they still perpetuate it.

None of this has mentioned how Biden managed to live like a king on the salary of a “public servant.” How his loser, drug-addled son managed to rake in millions upon millions of dollars with no experience or knowledge of foreign entities, both companies and governments, have shoveled his way when Joe was in a position to help those entities (and did).

Well word is tramp paid someone to take his tests for him! Talk about living over their means its tramp and since we are NoT to see tramps Tax Returns we don't know where he gets his money from, but both of his sons say RUSSIA.

"Word is"??? What a load of shit....lol

Yet, Biden has a record of conning you and ripping you off for 47 years, while Trump's record in the past four years is incredible considering the total resistence he has had to put up with...

And you know what? I have many friends that are democrats, and we get together all the time to have a few drinks...See, in person, is nothing like it is online, or in here...Most civil people don't try to piss their friends off in real situations...And if you do, it just shows how pety you really are.

LOL...quite the opposite around here. A person with a Biden/Harris sign in their yard is the stain on an entire neighborhood, unless of course you live on the other side of the tracks. Personally, I would be a little more concerned sitting down to have a beer with many Biden supporters. They are more likely to be a convicted felon, a drug addict, a looter, an illegal, a sexual pervert and lacking any morals.

Successful folks are voting for Trump in droves. Losers the opposite. You could be right though, the nation may have more losers than winners. That is certainly what the Biden folks are hoping for.

Yet, Biden has a record of conning you and ripping you off for 47 years, while Trump's record in the past four years is incredible considering the total resistence he has had to put up with...

Uh, yeah, let's look at Trump's incredible record.

220,000 DEAD (more than twice Vietnam, Korea and the War on Terror combined.)
60 million jobs lost or laid off.
160,000 businesses wiped out.
3 Trillion in new debt this year alone (six trillion total)
Riots in the streets for months.
8 million people sickened.
Medical systems driven to the brink.

Trump is doing an awesome job of wrecking the country. Putin totally got his money's worth.

And you know what? I have many friends that are democrats, and we get together all the time to have a few drinks...See, in person, is nothing like it is online, or in here...Most civil people don't try to piss their friends off in real situations...And if you do, it just shows how pety you really are.

Here's the thing. UP until about 2008, I was a registered Republican, until the crazies took over the party.

I try to be civil with Republicans, but honestly, it's more like talking to cult members... They know this is crazy, but they can't stop drinking the koolaid.

LOL...quite the opposite around here. A person with a Biden/Harris sign in their yard is the stain on an entire neighborhood, unless of course you live on the other side of the tracks. Personally, I would be a little more concerned sitting down to have a beer with many Biden supporters. They are more likely to be a convicted felon, a drug addict, a looter, an illegal, a sexual pervert and lacking any morals.

Dude, I don't want to hear about your trailer park...I really don't.

Successful folks are voting for Trump in droves. Losers the opposite. You could be right though, the nation may have more losers than winners. That is certainly what the Biden folks are hoping for.

If we have more losers than winners, then Trump deserves to lose.

Of course, more people have lost their jobs than voted for Trump, that's part of the problem.

Dude, I don't want to hear about your trailer park...I really don't.

I have a mind to take a picture in front of one of my double-wides with a poster with "JoeB" written on it. Nah, too much effort just to appease a low-information, low-class, immoral Internet troll. Deep down you know this not to be true just like I don't think you live in the ghetto. I think you likely live in a quaint suburb in a home that would be considered very, very modest in my area. Nothing wrong with that, most can't afford nearly as much in blue states. Just mind-boggling they keep voting for politicians that keep them down.

I have a mind to take a picture in front of one of my double-wides with a poster with "JoeB" written on it. Nah, too much effort just to appease a low-information, low-class, immoral Internet troll. Deep down you know this not to be true just like I don't think you live in the ghetto. I think you likely live in a quaint suburb in a home that would be considered very, very modest in my area. Nothing wrong with that, most can't afford nearly as much in blue states. Just mind-boggling they keep voting for politicians that keep them down.

Actually, I don't know what you live in because you don't tell me what city and state you live in... That you might go to one of the plantations with a sign and get your picture taken wouldn't impress me.

I live in a condo, but I co-own a summer home in Wisconsin which is really awesome. My dad bought the land back in the 1950's and built it... that was back when we had a union driven middle class you clowns have spent the last 40 years dismantling.

The thing is, I'm probably the least materialistic person you'd ever want to meet. I don't care about owning the latest and greatest... I use things until they stop working, and then I get a new one. I live well because I work hard and I'm VERY frugal.

That said... Trump might be the first Republican since Barry Goldwater to lose white people...

Forum List

Back