The NAACP is No Better Than The KKK

The Democratic Party has always owned the KKK. What's funny is watching the liberals hacks around here trying to claim they don't.

NAACP Official: GOP Uses ‘People of Color’ as ‘Mouthpieces’

By Andrew Johnson

February 4, 2014 12:54 PM

The same NAACP official who called South Carolina Republican senator Tim Scott a ventriloquist’s “dummy” is at it again. On Tuesday, Reverend William Barber, director of the North Carolina NAACP, described minorities who support conservative causes “mouthpieces.”

“They frantically seek out people of color to become mouthpieces for their particular agenda,” Barber said on a conference call.

He also addressed the Scott comments, which he had previously defended. He said his remarks had “nothing to do with color,” because they were intended to apply to anyone who supported Republican platforms, such as South Carolina governor Nikki Haley and North Carolina governor Pat McCrory: “The issue is: Who are you a mouthpiece for when you fight the implementation of the Affordable Care Act?” he said.

Scott has dismissed Barber’s comments as “baseless and meaningless rhetoric.” “Reverend Barber will remind me and others of what not to do,” he added.

NAACP Official: GOP Uses 'People of Color' as 'Mouthpieces' | National Review Online

Get back to me when they burn crosses in someone's yard.
And they have a point. Anytime there is a black candidate for anything some right winger posts a thread about it claiming right wingers are not racist. Then give minutes later another posts a thread about a black man attacking some white person.

Sent from my iPhone using Rat in Ernie's anus's tears.

NAACP Official: GOP Uses ‘People of Color’ as ‘Mouthpieces’

By Andrew Johnson

February 4, 2014 12:54 PM

The same NAACP official who called South Carolina Republican senator Tim Scott a ventriloquist’s “dummy” is at it again. On Tuesday, Reverend William Barber, director of the North Carolina NAACP, described minorities who support conservative causes “mouthpieces.”

“They frantically seek out people of color to become mouthpieces for their particular agenda,” Barber said on a conference call.

He also addressed the Scott comments, which he had previously defended. He said his remarks had “nothing to do with color,” because they were intended to apply to anyone who supported Republican platforms, such as South Carolina governor Nikki Haley and North Carolina governor Pat McCrory: “The issue is: Who are you a mouthpiece for when you fight the implementation of the Affordable Care Act?” he said.

Scott has dismissed Barber’s comments as “baseless and meaningless rhetoric.” “Reverend Barber will remind me and others of what not to do,” he added.

NAACP Official: GOP Uses 'People of Color' as 'Mouthpieces' | National Review Online

Get back to me when they burn crosses in someone's yard.
And they have a point. Anytime there is a black candidate for anything some right winger posts a thread about it claiming right wingers are not racist. Then give minutes later another posts a thread about a black man attacking some white person.

So, it's racist to post about a racist black person committing a hate crime against a white person?

Hard to be a racist organization when you have white founders and white current members.

HA!HA! You are exactly right. These Right wingers should be called RITE wingers because every thing they post concerning race is so predictably ritualistic. As long as the NAACP has been in existence, you'd think everyone would know their history of racial inclusiveness! And even after they are told the truth, most persist with the illusion that the NAACP is a Black domestic terrorist organization. laughable but scary!. When truth is ignored, people can be roused to action by illusions ,untruths and half truths..sometimes to the point of violence!
Keep spreading the bullshit and maybe eventually somebody will believe it.

Why is that your canned response when you are stunned at your own ignorance?

Last edited:
Over 86 years, the Ku Klux Klan lynched 3,446 blacks, and about half as many whites. Googling the same string but removing 'KKK' with 'NAACP' yielded no results, trying "NAACP murdered" no results, "has the NAACP ever been accused of murder?" no results. I'm guessing they've never as an organization practiced murdering people as a result. So your thread title is ludicrous and factually incorrect.

HA!HA! You are exactly right. These Right wingers should be called RITE wingers because every thing they post concerning race is so predictably ritualistic. As long as the NAACP has been in existence, you'd think everyone would know their history of racial inclusiveness! And even after they are told the truth, most persist with the illusion that the NAACP is a Black domestic terrorist organization. laughable but scary!. When truth is ignored, people can be roused to action by illusions ,untruths and half truths..sometimes to the point of violence!
Keep spreading the bullshit and maybe eventually somebody will believe it.

Why is that your canned response when you are stunned at your own ignorance?
I'm stunned at YOUR ignorance.

At least they aren't going around lynching people,like the kkk did.

by kkk you mean the democrats

No. They're yours now.

But it would perhaps be better to point out that comparing the NAACP to the KKK is insane.
Here's an idea: we all know the KKK's affiliation with the Democrats through our history. Why not break down for us its more recent affiliation with the Republican Party in like fashion? Republican leadership, membership, violence, hangings, etc. Convince us that it's predominantly Republican now, and maybe you won't be so foolish.

Last edited:

No. They're yours now.

But it would perhaps be better to point out that comparing the NAACP to the KKK is insane.
Here's an idea: we all know the KKK's affiliation with the Democrats through our history. Why not break down for us its more recent affiliation with the Republican Party in like fashion? Republican leadership, membership, violence, hangings, etc. Convince us that it's predominantly Republican now, and maybe you won't be so foolish.

David Duke was a democrat until 1988, then switched to the Republican Party when he ran and won a seat as rep in the state of Louisiana.
http://newsone.com/1277435/john-abarr-kkk-montana-congress/
^^^ this one was in Montana

No. They're yours now.

David Duke was a democrat until 1988, then switched to the Republican Party when he ran and won a seat as rep in the state of Louisiana.
Republican KKK Candidate Is Running For Congress | News One

First, David Duke was a Democrat while in the KKK.

Second, from your link, "The 42-year-old tried to run for the state Legislature in 2002 but lost in a GOP primary after Republicans actively worked against his candidacy."

KKK membership certainly has included Republicans - moderates and oddballs, to be sure - but you did not answer my question. Is the KKK now a Republican organization? Is its membership now predominantly Republican? (Predominantly means more Republican than Democrat.)

Last edited:
At least they aren't going around lynching people,like the kkk did.

Using this logic, all present day Germans are Nazis. :eek:
True, about 50-60 years ago the KKK had quite a few Democrats involved in the organization, but what about today? If members of the KKK were polled today, I wonder what the ratio of Democrats versus Republicans would be in today's world?

Republican KKK Candidate Is Running For Congress | News One

First, David Duke was a Democrat while in the KKK.

Second, from your link, "The 42-year-old tried to run for the state Legislature in 2002 but lost in a GOP primary after Republicans actively worked against his candidacy."

KKK membership certainly has included Republicans - moderates and oddballs, to be sure - but you did not answer my question. Is the KKK now a Republican organization? Is its membership now predominantly Republican? (Predominantly means more Republican than Democrat.)

The KKK has always espoused a christian conservative platform. At one time they were democrats now they are republicans. if you have never heard of the "Southern Strategy" then your ignorance is understandable.

Forum List

Back