The National Archives smacks Donnie down again

WHAT documents? You mean the ones you have only been told he had by an agency with a long history of lying, planting evidence and fabrication with an admitted agenda working as the special police force for the democrat party trying to keep Trump from running again and taking back the WH?

THOSE documents?
You're actually going to play the "what if the documents were planted" card?

The American people are the loser. Trump mixed up some stupid meaningless papers. Meantime, we have Biden who has wrecked a nation for his chicom masters.

I'll take the mixed up papers.

Please.
This fails as a red herring fallacy, a failed attempt to deflect.

The thread is about the fact that Trump is unfit to hold public office, the consequence of his dishonesty, corruption, and lies.

Trump is he head of the GOP and likely presidential candidate in 2024, rendering this and other topics about Trump appropriate and warranted.

You are actually going to take the FBI's story on face value after all they have pulled?
You’re going with the “I only grabbed her breasts because I tripped into her” excuse.

It makes you look stupid.

The thread is about the fact that Trump is unfit to hold public office
How can he be unfit when he already HELD office, twice as long as Biden, and did a far better job at it? If Trump was incompetent, then Biden is a disaster.

the consequence of his dishonesty,
But Biden is dishonest too, far more.

corruption,
But the Biden family is corrupt too, and far more with known ties to foreign enemies on record taking big bribes.

and lies.
But no one has told more lies than JOE BIDEN. So again I ask, if this is a black mark against Trump, then what does it say for the man in the WH?

Trump is he head of the GOP
McConnell might differ with you.

and likely presidential candidate in 2024, rendering this and other topics about Trump appropriate and warranted.
Funny. You've been justifying non-stop talk about him since 2015, while trying to maintain that Trump was dead and defunct.

Last edited:

The Lord of the Lies just can't sell his lies to any but the stupid. He tried to steal highly classified documents from the United States, got caught doing it, and now is trying to sell the notion that everybody did it.

I think he spends all of his time at his "big, beautiful" wall, throwing stuff against it to see what sticks. What a loser! Bigly!!!
Modern day presidents with exception of Trump don't steal presidential records because they want them to go into the National Archives for certification and be made available to the president's library which is managed by the National Archives. When a president takes records when he leaves office it raises the question of authenticity.

How can he be unfit when he already HELD office, twice as long as Biden, and did a far better job at it? If Trump was incompetent, then Biden is a disaster.

But Biden is dishonest too, far more.

But the Biden family is corrupt too, and far more with known ties to foreign enemies on record taking big bribes.

But no one has told more lies than JOE BIDEN. So again I ask, if this is a black mark against Trump, then what does it say for the man in the WH?

McConnell might differ with you.

Funny. You've been justifying non-stop talk about him since 2015, while trying to maintain that Trump was dead and defunct.
Time served does not make a person fit. My father was married 4 times and he was just as unfit in last marriage as his first. No matter how many years Donald Trump spent in the Oval Office, he would never be fit because he lacks both character and integrity.

Time served does not make a person fit. My father was married 4 times and he was just as unfit in last marriage as his first. No matter how many years Donald Trump spent in the Oval Office, he would never be fit because he lacks both character and integrity.
I'm sure your bankers never had an affair when they were, "cough, cough", working late.

Or at the very least a character and integrity far different from what you want, like and expect in Washington.

The Lord of the Lies just can't sell his lies to any but the stupid. He tried to steal highly classified documents from the United States, got caught doing it, and now is trying to sell the notion that everybody did it.

I think he spends all of his time at his "big, beautiful" wall, throwing stuff against it to see what sticks. What a loser! Bigly!!!

All that sticks is ketchup.

images

Forum List

Back