The National Archives smacks Donnie down again

Poor rationalizing fool. The raid was illegal from the start because the warrant was so broad they could have taken Trump's toothbrush.
That’s really not true. It specific presidential records and classified documents.

They took boxes the documents were contained in which is evidence that Trump was personally holding onto the documents because his personal effects were with them.

That’s really not true. It specific presidential records and classified documents.

They took boxes the documents were contained in which is evidence that Trump was personally holding onto the documents because his personal effects were with them.
Is that what the other presidents have done with no raids on their houses? You bet it is.

Poor rationalizing fool. The raid was illegal from the start because the warrant was so broad they could have taken Trump's toothbrush.

Yeah, that is a right wing talking point you missed last post. I am sure you want the warrant to be illegal but it wasn't.

If so Trump and his legal team can certainly make that argument...but they aren't.

It was a desperate sweep looking for anything they could charge Trump with a crime.

For a desperate sweep they sure found a lot of documents Trump stole from us.

I find it much more likely that someone at Mar Lago squealed on Trump then the DoJ just got lucky.

BTW, what was the justification for steeling The Pillow Guy's cellphone in line buying a hamburger at Hardees?

I don't think that information is available yet but it seems to be related to the dominion case that Lindell is the subject of.

Once again, you Stalinists support gestapo tactics to use against anyone you don't like until someone does it to YOU.
It isn't stalinist to execute a warrant against someone who stole our documents and refused to give them back and had his lawyer lie on official documentation...as a matter of fact, it would be more stalinist to not go after the stolen documents.

You aren't a big law and order fan I take it?

About the seven years of "we got him now" bullshit.
Not sure what you are talking about. Their were two impeachments but most investigations are conducted by Republicans. Remember 8 Benghazi hearings, multiple email investigations, Muller and Durham?

a lot of documents Trump stole from us.

Trump stole nothing from you, dingleberry. Grow a brain. The only thing stolen here was the 2020 election from the American people.

26 days to go.

WorstInHistory.jpg

Not sure what you are talking about. Their were two impeachments but most investigations are conducted by Republicans. Remember 8 Benghazi hearings, multiple email investigations, Muller and Durham?
You are uninformed.

Must be why they had to go through Trump's safe, Barron's bedroom, Melania's wardrobe and all 128 rooms of the house.

Wonder what you will say when the FBI raid Joe and Hunter Biden?
They searched every room that Trump could have had documents in.

If you don’t want your house raided, maybe you should comply with turning over top secret documents when you’re told to.

Nobody gives a fuck about a former president.

What they care about is gas jumping 50 cents a gallon in a week.

Trump stole nothing from you, dingleberry. Grow a brain. The only thing stolen here was the 2020 election from the American people.

26 days to go.

View attachment 709066
Incorrect. Presidential documents belong to the people of the United States, not former presidents. Are you not familiar with the laws? I can link them for if you want.

Your BDS list is irrelevant to the fact that Trump stole documents, ignored a grand jury subpoena and had his lawyer lie on an official document.

I hope Trump's legal team has a better defense then whataboutism.

Nobody gives a fuck about a former president.

What they care about is gas jumping 50 cents a gallon in a week.
The amount of comments in this thread prove you wrong. A lot of people care that Trump stole our documents, wouldn't give them back after a grand jury subpoena and then had his lawyer lie about it on an official document

Speaking about the price of gas in a thread about Trump stealing documents reeks of desperate deflection.

The amount of comments in this thread prove you wrong. A lot of people care that Trump stole our documents, wouldn't give them back after a grand jury subpoena and then had his lawyer lie about it on an official document

Speaking about the price of gas in a thread about Trump stealing documents reeks of desperate deflection.

No, alot of TDS obsessed liberals care about Trump.

Everyone else cares about Bidumb and the mess he's making with this country. It costs people 400 dollars a week in food and you think they give a fuck about Orange man taking a few documents back to his residence 2 years ago? UM NO.

But as horrible as the child molester is doing, I don't blame you for trying to divert attention away from him and onto Trump. If the senile girl sniffer was my president, I'd do the same thing!

They searched every room that Trump could have had documents in.

If you don’t want your house raided, maybe you should comply with turning over top secret documents when you’re told to.

In other words, COMPLY WITH THE FASCIST TOTALITARIAN STATISTS OR YOU WILL GET TRAMPLED.

Seig Heil.

Schiff_salute.jpg

The Lord of the Lies just can't sell his lies to any but the stupid. He tried to steal highly classified documents from the United States, got caught doing it, and now is trying to sell the notion that everybody did it.

I think he spends all of his time at his "big, beautiful" wall, throwing stuff against it to see what sticks. What a loser! Bigly!!!
The Great Orange Man Bad deserves to be F'd in the A!

No, alot of TDS obsessed liberals care about Trump.

Everyone else cares about Bidumb and the mess he's making with this country. It costs people 400 dollars a week in food and you think they give a fuck about Orange man taking a few documents back to his residence? UM NO.
Ok. Make some threads on that stuff and have a great time.

Please feel free to correct me because a 3 word dismissal looks more like a feeble attempt tuck tail and run.
You denying all the lies told about Trump. The constant negative press and the accusations that have been disproved. You know, the conspiracy theories that were true.

Forum List

Back