The National Archives smacks Donnie down again

I care not what you say about me. I do care that you're incapable of producing proof of election fraud. And as an example of how void you are in that department, I point to Trump as evidence, who has no such proof to submit to a court.
The proof is there. You simply deny it. That is not good enough. You know this corrupt administration will do nothing about it but arrest the people who say there was fraud. That could all change.

The proof is there. You simply deny it. That is not good enough. You know this corrupt administration will do nothing about it but arrest the people who say there was fraud. That could all change.

LOL

Imbecile, if the proof was actually there, Trump would be presenting it in court.

According to lunatics like you, Trump can prove it in court, but chooses not to.

rotfl-gif.288736

No. They are presidential documents because once trump was no longer president, they essentially became Biden's documents.

But Trump has no documents which means Biden has no documents. Remember what you just said? They are the PEOPLE'S documents you said!!! :auiqs.jpg:
And the people say Trump should have them because they are proof of Clinton and Obumma's crimes!

Is it fascist for the government to demand a former government employee return highly classified government documents
Ask Hillary.

that never should have left the building?
But it was the GOVERNMENT which sorted, packed and carried them out then delivered them and approved the location and lock for the room! :21:

Normal Americans don’t think so.
What do you have to do with normal Americans?

LOL

Imbecile, if the proof was actually there, Trump would be presenting it in court.

According to lunatics like you, Trump can prove it in court, but chooses not to.

rotfl-gif.288736
You can't until you get an evidentuary hearing. That is a fact never metioned by your lying ass.

You all talk like Archives is some mega powerful investigative body with police powers.
More liberal feelings fantasy and wishes, fakely portrayed as true.
Archives cant hold a candle to the power Trump wields

You all talk like Archives is some mega powerful investigative body with police powers.
More liberal feelings fantasy and wishes, fakely portrayed as true.
Archives cant hold a candle to the power Trump wields
This reply is just sad.

Don’t have to. She complied with the DoJ.
When she killed four Americans in Libya or when she destroyed 30,000 government documents buried in her secret computer stashed in her closet to cover up her money laundering trail?

Who told you that? It’s not true.
What's not true?

Normal Americans don’t think that highly classified documents belong in Trump’s resort.
There were no highly classified documents in Trump's resort. If there were, it wouldn't have taken them TWO YEARS to notice them missing. In fact, they never would have left the government. Do you really think they just left all this stuff laying around after they brought them to Trump to read? How else do you think Trump ever even SAW those documents in the first place! I guess you think they brought them to the WH for Trump's eyes then just forgot them and left them there and didn't miss them for YEARS.

But Trump has no documents which means Biden has no documents. Remember what you just said? They are the PEOPLE'S documents you said!!! :auiqs.jpg:

We don't know if Trump still has documents.

Yes, the people's documents. Stored by NARA. You know how that works right?

Coincidentally I visited the national archives a few months ago. Very cool and sobering...but a little dark to protect the documents.

And the people say Trump should have them because they are proof of Clinton and Obumma's crimes!
Then the people can request them from NARA when this all gets settled, by making a public records request. Here is a link if you are interested.

Yes. Trump had proof of Clinton and Obama's perceived crimes and decided to take them and store them at Mar Lago for 18 months and not say anything. Lol. You Trump supporters are some funny people.

Good grief.

Imbecile, it means the people can access unclassified documents. Dayum, you'stooped. Something we're deprived of if they're hidden away at Mar-a-Raided.

When she killed four Americans in Libya or when she destroyed 30,000 government documents buried in her secret computer stashed in her closet to cover up her money laundering trail?

What's not true?

There were no highly classified documents in Trump's resort. If there were, it wouldn't have taken them TWO YEARS to notice them missing. In fact, they never would have left the government. Do you really think they just left all this stuff laying around after they brought them to Trump to read? How else do you think Trump ever even SAW those documents in the first place! I guess you think they brought them to the WH for Trump's eyes then just forgot them and left them there and didn't miss them for YEARS.
Yes. There were highly classified documents in Trump’s resort. As president, he would just take them. He’s the president. He gets to do what he wants. They let him. His staff knew it was a problem but couldn’t stop him.

Unsurprisingly, Trump packed those up and sent them home. Trump packed them. Not some government scapegoat. Trump. The White House was chaotic. The normal people who keep track of this either left or were incompetent. No one stopped him because he’s the president.

And they did notice they were missing early on. So they told Trump to send them back. And for a year, Trump didn’t. He just kept having his lawyers holding things up. That’s what he does. He uses lawyers to stall. Finally when he did send boxes back to NARA, they saw there were highly classified documents and they noticed the DoJ. Still, Trump tried to stall them. Then the DoJ quickly got a grand jury subpoena. Then Trump still tried to stall. Finally he gets raided when the DoJ was pretty sure he didn’t comply. Lo and behold, they were right. Dozens of highly classified documents just like they thought.

Bottom line is that Trump had AMPLE opportunity to avoid this. He chose this path.

Your entire story is fantasy. You think the government gave those documents to Trump? You think they approved the storage in his resort? Wake up and smell the coffee. You’re not living in reality.

We don't know if Trump still has documents.
You don't know that Trump ever HAD documents.

Yes, the people's documents. Stored by NARA. You know how that works right?
Yeah. NARA is in charge of them, that's why they sorted them all out, packed them up and delivered and stored them in Trump's house approving of the location and the lock these past two years.

Coincidentally I visited the national archives a few months ago. Very cool and sobering...but a little dark to protect the documents.
I bet you could hide a lot in there.

Then the people can request them from NARA when this all gets settled, by making a public records request.
Trump already did that and saved them the trouble.

Trump had proof of Clinton and Obama's perceived crimes and decided to take them and store them at Mar Lago for 18 months and not say anything.
Neither you nor I know why, but I'm guessing Trump has been a little busy the past 26 months fending off continual attacks and investigations by every leftwing nutcase in the country.

Moron, Trump would be asking pressing for one now if there was really proof.
He knows it would not get anywhere. Your lie is accepted as truth in our corrupt system. And you fucking know it. Time you stop your bullshit and just claim the cover up has been successful so far. The truth never should hurt but it has knocked the shit out of you.

Yes. There were highly classified documents in Trump’s resort.
You don't know that.

Trump packed those up and sent them home. Trump packed them. Not some government scapegoat. Trump.
Got any pictures? Were you there?

He just kept having his lawyers holding things up. That’s what he does.
Sounds like the Democrats. The senate is still waiting for subpoenaed documents for in the Benghazi case and many others YEARS old and now closed. Never got them.

Finally when he did send boxes back to NARA, they saw there were highly classified documents
I thought that was why they wanted them in the first place! :auiqs.jpg: Or are you saying they wanted stuff back that wasn't classified at all!

Then the DoJ quickly got a grand jury subpoena.
Was Christopher Steele involved again?

You don't know that Trump ever HAD documents.

Yeah we do. The DoJ took them and Trump admitted having them.

Yeah. NARA is in charge of them, that's why they sorted them all out, packed them up and delivered and stored them in Trump's house approving of the location and the lock these past two years.

NARA did not pack or move the documents Trump took.

I bet you could hide a lot in there.

I bet you could to. I bet Elvis could be living there too but not likely.

Trump already did that and saved them the trouble.

The people did not have access to the documents Trump stole while they were at Mar Lago.

Neither you nor I know why, but I'm guessing Trump has been a little busy the past 26 months fending off continual attacks and investigations by every leftwing nutcase in the country.
Doesn't give him the right to steal our stuff, ignore a grand jury subpoena, and lie on an official document.

The Lord of the Lies just can't sell his lies to any but the stupid. He tried to steal highly classified documents from the United States, got caught doing it, and now is trying to sell the notion that everybody did it.

I think he spends all of his time at his "big, beautiful" wall, throwing stuff against it to see what sticks. What a loser! Bigly!!!
1665606203833.png

Forum List

Back