The National Archives smacks Donnie down again

I managed secure email servers and networks in my last couple years in the Army and if anyone had transmitted any of the data over an unsecured network like Clinton did, they would have been breaking big rocks into little rocks for a while.
I heard that Obama declassified all the info Clinton had with a simple thought and didn't tell anyone so your point is moot.

That is why Hillary did not get in trouble

I managed secure email servers and networks in my last couple years in the Army and if anyone had transmitted any of the data over an unsecured network like Clinton did, they would have been breaking big rocks into little rocks for a while.
History says otherwise.

What right wing media? Do you know I don't even get cable?

You think only cable carries right wing media? Lol.

One hardly needs to deflect about the border, it is one of our biggest problems and demands massive attention by the FBI, not when Trump will be out of town so they can break into his house to sniff Melania's panties and plant microphones.

I like debating the border. Make a thread and give me a heads up. I will join.

Not nearly as much as my desperation to see our border secured and Joe Biden put on trial for treason for crimes against the American people.
Sure. Make the thread. See yah there.

You think only cable carries right wing media? Lol.
I must receive Fox News then by osmosis.

I like debating the border. Make a thread and give me a heads up. I will join.
I'm sure you wouldn't, but nice to know you wouldn't touch a topic about Joe Biden with a ten foot pole. No one will because there is no defense or excuse for what he has done.

I must receive Fox News then by osmosis.

I never said fox news. I said right wing media.

I'm sure you wouldn't, but nice to know you wouldn't touch a topic about Joe Biden with a ten foot pole. No one will because there is no defense or excuse for what he has done.
I certainly would be glad to join in spirited debate in a thread you created about most topics, including the border.

At the very least, if I didn't join the discussion you could call me out on this thread.

Just shoot me a link as a message...if that is how it works around here.

Quite a list

So you agreed with him saying there'd be a miracle, favoring the words of Putin over his own Intel community, and his CDC telling us to shut everything down?
I get it!
That 21 days Trump wanted to slow down the spread of COVID vs the Democrats wanting the US to shut down until COVID was gone.
21 days...how horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullshit. He knows no such thing. According to you, every judge in every jurisdiction is corrupt and has it in for Trump. Your conspiracy nonsense is growing worse.
You know what is going nowhere? All the crap that was pulled during the election. Including massive fraud.

I never said fox news. I said right wing media.

I certainly would be glad to join in spirited debate in a thread you created about most topics, including the border.

At the very least, if I didn't join the discussion you could call me out on this thread.

Just shoot me a link as a message...if that is how it works around here.
There is none on the networks. And the ones on cable do not get a nation wide audience. I wonder why.

And yet he got more good things done than any other president in the modern age proving yet again that nearly all of the boilerplate politicians in Washington are nothing more than blood-sucking career frauds sucking dry the taxpayer as they protect a broken system that only serves to make them rich at our expense.

By selling oil and gas to China.

People don't want to watch what you want to watch and that means they hate Americans?

You should listen to yourself sometimes.
It is the people putting that crap out as the truth are the ones at fault. They offer no other side of issues and smear and dehumanize anyone who does. If you enjoy propaganda while the country fails that is on you.

It is the people putting that crap out as the truth are the ones at fault. They offer no other side of issues and smear and dehumanize anyone who does. If you enjoy propaganda while the country fails that is on you.
Ah yes. The perfect Republican Utopia. Everyone has equal representation in both public and private sectors regardless of numbers.

You can't force people to watch what they don't want to watch. It's anti capitalism and anti American.

Someday perhaps, a large majority of the American people may want to hear about Jewish space lasers, pizza basement child sex rings, Italian servers changing votes, etc etc but until that time we have to let capitalism operate.

I assure you that when enough Americans want to here about those things, capitalism will be their to help them grow.

On the bright side you in the minority still have your choices. A.M radio, YouTube, Qanon forums, Facebook memes, truth social posts from Trump...yah know, the places most Trump supporters get news now.

I wish you luck in the growth of media outlets that tell you want you want to hear.

Forum List

Back