The National Archives smacks Donnie down again

You dumb fuck. The cases were dismissed. The corrupt courts made sure there was no evidentiary hearing. You have lost this argument.

Moron, I'm talking about NOW.

You have a serious mental deficiency.

Yet here you are denying the obvious conflict of interest and long history of lying and corruption within our intel agencies, now weaponized further under Joe Biddum to attack his political enemies. I guess you believe that photo of a bunch of folders marked top secret spread out on a floor then given to the MSM to publish was legit too.

EVERY president takes home an archive of declassified documents and other things of interest to them. Obumma has MILLIONS of them stored in an old Sears warehouse! Were Trump's medical records, personal legal papers, and Melania's wardrobe and Barron's toys also on Biden's enemy watchlist for idiots like you to swallow?

You're fucked in the head, boobtoob. Obama turned everything over to the NARA. And Sears was never involved in any way, shape or form.

If that were true, they would be People's Documents instead of presidential documents! :21:
No. They are presidential documents because once trump was no longer president, they essentially became Biden's documents.

This may help you out.

"(2) The term "Presidential records" means documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, created or received by the President, the President’s immediate staff, or a unit or individual of the Executive Office of the President whose function is to advise or assist the President, in the course of conducting activities which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term--

(A) includes any documentary materials relating to the political activities of the President or members of the President’s staff, but only if such activities relate to or have a direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; but

(B) does not include any documentary materials that are (i) official records of an agency (as defined in section 552(e) of title 5, United States Code; (ii) personal records; (iii) stocks of publications and stationery; or (iv) extra copies of documents produced only for convenience of reference, when such copies are clearly so identified."

You denying all the lies told about Trump. The constant negative press and the accusations that have been disproved. You know, the conspiracy theories that were true.
Sure. Make a thread and I will be glad to talk about it.

The Lord of the Lies just can't sell his lies to any but the stupid. He tried to steal highly classified documents from the United States, got caught doing it, and now is trying to sell the notion that everybody did it.

I think he spends all of his time at his "big, beautiful" wall, throwing stuff against it to see what sticks. What a loser! Bigly!!!
/----/ President Trump should take a page from the Obama playbook.
In the middle of directing the difficult task of transferring the historically important records of the Obama administration into the National Archives, the archivist in charge, David Ferriero, ran into a serious problem: A lot of key records are missing.

A first-rate librarian, Ferriero has been driving a much-needed digital overhaul and expansion of the National Archives over the nine years of his appointment. This will greatly improve the ability of digital search locally and remotely, as well as accessing the files themselves.

To support this effort, in 2014 President Obama signed the Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments. For the first time electronic government records were placed under the 1950 Federal Records Act. The new law also included updates clarifying "the responsibilities of federal government officials when using non-government email systems" and empowering "the National Archives to safeguard original and classified records from unauthorized removal.” Additionally, it gives the Archivist of the United States the final authority in determining just what is a government record.

And yet the accumulation of recent congressional testimony has made it clear that the Obama administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and “loss” of tens of thousands of government records covered under the act as well as the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by engaging in private email exchanges. So far, former President Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Lynch and several EPA officials have been named as offenders. The IRS suffered record “losses” as well. Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy called it “an unauthorized private communications system for official business for the patent purpose of defeating federal record-keeping and disclosure laws.”

No one is listening. Your posts show you to be a sycophant and a liar and intolerant of facts.

LOL

And despite your claims that there is proof, Trump is still not filing any cases. He most certainly would if there really was proof.

LOL

And despite your claims that there is proof, Trump is still not filing any cases. He most certainly would if there really was proof.
That post was about you. You are not denying it? You can't.

Because it was just a misdemeanor at that time. Thanks to Trump, it's a felony now.

:dance:
Lawfare designed to destroy this country. That law had good intentions not the extremes you assholes say it does.

Retard, no one waited 7 years. He couldn't be charged while he was in office. At most, some may have been waiting 21 months.
Not according to your posts. Take a trip down memory lane, lying hypocrite.

That post was about you. You are not denying it? You can't.

I care not what you say about me. I do care that you're incapable of producing proof of election fraud. And as an example of how void you are in that department, I point to Trump as evidence, who has no such proof to submit to a court.

Forum List

Back