The Nationalist Strongman and the "Necessary Self-Cleansing of Society"

Yea...you'da loved Germany in the 30s

Most Trumpers would
Just making a point.

Showing you how easy it is to "go there".

If I were serious, you (generic) would be in deep trouble by now.

I'm not a Trumper, I'm a student of human social dynamics.

Certain things are true regardless of who the players are.

Just making a point.

Showing you how easy it is to "go there".

If I were serious, you (generic) would be in deep trouble by now.

I'm not a Trumper, I'm a student of human social dynamics.

Certain things are true regardless of who the players are.
I guess ya hadda say something

Wow. Well, ultimately, they always show us what they are.

Putin has said that undesirables must be removed from Russian society:

“Any people, and particularly the Russian people, will always be able to tell apart the patriots from the scum and traitors and spit them out like a midge that accidentally flew into their mouths,” Putin said.

He went further:
“I am convinced that this natural and necessary self-cleansing of society will only strengthen our country, our solidarity, cohesion and readiness to meet any challenge.”

I can think of a guy who did this is Germany. Getting rid of certain people for a "better" country. Can you think of any other nationalist strongmen who promised to rid the country of undesirables? Or a nationalist strongman who cynically used the word "patriots" only to describe those who agree with him?

I don't give a fuck what he does to Russian people. I only care about his threats to us.

Wow. Well, ultimately, they always show us what they are.

Putin has said that undesirables must be removed from Russian society:

“Any people, and particularly the Russian people, will always be able to tell apart the patriots from the scum and traitors and spit them out like a midge that accidentally flew into their mouths,” Putin said.

He went further:
“I am convinced that this natural and necessary self-cleansing of society will only strengthen our country, our solidarity, cohesion and readiness to meet any challenge.”

I can think of a guy who did this is Germany. Getting rid of certain people for a "better" country. Can you think of any other nationalist strongmen who promised to rid the country of undesirables? Or a nationalist strongman who cynically used the word "patriots" only to describe those who agree with him?

Sounds like a true Statesman of freedom.

I don't argue with Putin Stooges...there's no point.
Call em out and move allong
I very much want to think that these people are just goofing around.

But then I see what elected "representatives" like MTG and Boebert and Cawthorn say in public, and they really seem to be serious.

Is this getting worse?

I very much want to think that these people are just goofing around.

But then I see what elected "representatives" like MTG and Boebert and Cawthorn say in public, and they really seem to be serious.

Is this getting worse?
Since the Putin invasion of Ukraine...yes

Forum List

Back